[Resolved] eDreams.com / no disclosures of non refundable

ON, Canada Review updated:

I work in the customer service industry and understand there are times when the customer must hold for 10-20 minutes for serviceget an email reply the next day. As a customer I know my rights. Here is what has just happened to me and I am hoping you will take this case as I am willing to provide you with my email conversations with EDREAMS.
I booked a one way flight with EDREAMS.COM, " for the first time on March 17 at 11:35 am..
EDREAMS replied immediately March 17 at 11:34 a.m. to my email : "Important", we have trouble with your credit card, we will not confirm your booking until we confirm your payment of $417.07 US..." "do not reply to this email".[protected]@edreams.com <[protected]@edreams.com>; It will be confirmed once we processed your payment, at this time you will receive our e-ticket at your email address.
I have no contact email or tel# for EDREAMS on this email and no where does it show "non-refundable" (as it always does when you choose a flight with any companies). There are no indications THAT I CANNOT CANCEL THIS REQUEST and also SINCE THEY HAVE NOT PROCESSED ANYTHING OR TAKEN MY MONEY.
As I needed to book something asap with a confirmation (which all of the online bookings with other companies in the last 10 years confirm within the hour!) I searched for EDREAMS contact email address, I found "[protected]@edreams.com" and a [protected] tel# WITHIN THE HOUR I called the 1-900# # cannot be reached???? I emailed EDREAMS customer service WITH SUBJECT: " CANCEL MY REQUEST NOW SINCE YOU DID NOT CONFIRM YET>Fw: Booking confirmation: 2623CR etc... dated March 17 at 12:49pm. I again sent another email March 17 at 12:50 with no reply. I assumed it will take a little while before they reply.
I needed to confirm our return from (my daughter and I) Amsterdam to Paris so we can catch our international flight back home! and did not want to get stuck waiting as I have much busioness work and events to take care of.
The next morning March 18 at 10:16 a.m. I receive what looks like an e-ticket from EDREAMS (agentid04827814).
I was shocked!!! I cannot believe that my emails were ignored from 23 hours ago! TAKE NOTE "my email to EDREAMS titled CANCEL MY REQUEST NOW SINCE YOU DID NOT CONFIRM YET, IS NOW 23 HOURS old! and EDREAMS CHOSE TO IGNORE MY REQUEST"??
I tried reaching them by phone1-[protected] (after searching the web for a tel#) I WAS ON HOLD FOR 1 1/2 HOURS WITH NO ANSWER!!!??????????????They clearely provide no service! I was not able to reach anyone! This e-ticket NOW shows it is non-refundable??? Not fair! I sent numerous emails to EDREAMS to agentid04827814 and to their customer service repeating my March 17, 12:49 p.m. email request to cancel prior to their process.
No replies until March 19 6:38 a.m. from gb.[protected]@edreams.com ; In reply to your email, we invite you to contact our Call Center in order to get the information you request. You can reach us by calling the following number: [protected]
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Sundays: 7:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
( US Eastern Standard Time )
If the above phone number does not work from your country, you can also dial + [protected].

CLEARELY THEY GET THE EMAILS! I am not spending extra $$ when they clearely get my emails. They just decided to reply to it after their transaction and ignoring my first emails requesting to cancel BEFORE THEIR TRANSACTION!
Can you help me get my money back please! I spenttoo much time on this, EDREAMS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ! I will foward all that you need for proof. from an extremely frustrated first and last time customer! Diane Bernard [protected]@yahoo.ca

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Mar 22, 2012

Good Morning Mrs. Bernard,
    We apologize for the inconveniences, your feedback is very important as it help us improve our services.
    We have sent copy of your complaint to our supervisors, they will be able to review the case and help you asap.
    Regards,
    eDreams

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Mar 04, 2015

Apreciada clienta,

¿Podría indicarnos el localizador de la reserva así como el email utilizado en la misma, en respuesta a nuestro mensaje privado? Con esta información podremos revisar su caso y ponernos en contacto con usted lo antes posible.

Gracias de antemano,
    Laura - Atención al Cliente eDreams

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Feb, 2015

Quiero k me saquen de duda acabo de sacar unos pasajes a $211.72 por Internet por 2 persona y una bebe de 1 añito como me subio eso pasajes a $712.21 me cobraron demas llamo y ninguno me puede dar información es mucho casi docientos dolares de mas...me podrian ayudar yo compro siempre por Internet nunca he tenido problemas el viaje es para el 10 marzo quiero una repuesta es mucho de $211.72 por dos pasaje me cobraron por la bebe total gueron $ 712..21 por 2 pasaje