[Resolved] eDreams / baggage charged twice

1 Uruguay

I was checking in my bag at Cork Airport on the 6th January 2016 when I was told that I had not paid my return flight baggage and requested that I paid 40 euros which I did (I had already paid a return flight for bags there and back) My flight reference is LRB8YK eDreams (Ryanair) Receipt No 4697090 for the 40 euros (Flight no FR9852 depart Cork 14.45pm 6/01/16) and I would appreciate a refund on this...

• Resolution statement

• eDreams Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2016

Dear Maura De Barra,

Thank you for getting in contact with eDreams via Complaintsboard and bringing this matter to our attention.

We are very sorry that your experience was not entirely satisfactory on this occasion. We will proceed checking the history of your booking and contact you via e-mail to provide with our findings shortly.

We are sure that the incidence could be solved in a favourable and a speedy manner.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences.

Warm regards.