Having problems with Skyscanner?

Skyscanner Customer Service Contacts

Floor 6, The Avenue, 1 Bedford Avenue
United Kingdom - WC1B3AU
Correspondence Address
Quartermile One, 15 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh EH3 9EN, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skyscanner Customer Service. Initial Skyscanner complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skyscanner above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skyscanner. Discuss the issues you have had with Skyscanner and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SkyscannerYour service

Ref [protected]
This ticket was issued four days ago and the BA flight to Johannesburg was cancelled the next day.
I took out travel insurance as well as ticket cancellation insurance on YOUR website. It was only when I got the certificates of insurance that I saw the insurance start immediately although my flight was only on the 20th January.

I have subsequently spoke to BA who stated that I should be refunded my ticket in full irrespective if I had insurance or not. They stated that you had not provided full information when booking the ticket so I would have to get the full refund from yourselves. You have agreed to do so.

I have spoken to AXA Insurance who state that the insurance must have gone through a third party and not with them direct. The certicate number you provided is not theirs. They also stated that I should be fully reimbursed and if the trip starts on the 20th January, that is when the insurance should start. I NEVER specified it to start sooner.

I have not contacted Colonnaide Insurance but intend to do so but presume that you again have not provided enough details for them to refund me.

I am shocked that you intend holding over £600 from me for this insurance and urge you immediately look into the matter and refund me.
LINDA LONG-INNES

• Updated by Linda01 · Jan 11, 2021

I booked a ticket with BA via Skyscanner on the 7th January to Johannesburg. At the same time I took out travel insurance as well as insurance for a flight cancellation. I booked this insurance on their website .. there were no forms questioning my health etc. start and end date etc. to fill out for this insurance other than to complete instructions saying I required travel and cancellation insurance
      The flight was cancelled the following day. Skyscanner are reimbursing me in full for the flight but refuse to do so for the insurance stating that the travel insurance started the day I took out the insurance likewise the flight cancellation. These two insurances amount to over £600.
      I spoke to AXA Insurance who I subsequently found out were the insurers for the travel insurance and they stated that the insurance generally starts when the trip starts. I did not fill out any forms regarding the start date as there was no such form to complete. I insist on a refund of both insurances but Skyscanner state that the insurances started the day I completed the forms. I never requested this and certainly expect travel insurance to start on the day of travel.

SkyscannerPrice change of 4000%

Skyscanner currently advertising an offer from Geneva to London City Airport, 3rd of January 2021, at 120 GBP per person. When going through the flow of any of the websites, price at first doesn't change but when reaching the payment step (after including credit card details), the price jumps to 4, 900 GBP per person. Both Skyscanner and the third party websites should not advertise inaccurate pricing. I could have made that payment easily. Surely this should not be allowed?
    Tried to attach screenshots to the complaint but cannot see if they got attached correctly.

SkyscannerOnline tickets sales

On 23.11.2020 I chose a ticket Istanbul-Tashkent priced 8083 TL, when process came to the payment I received message that I will be charged from my card 8608 TL. Isn't it stealing money?? It is not acceptable. Trying to attract customers by cheaper price which is not real price.
      I request price of 8083 TL as it is written on website of www.skyscanner.com.tr
      Photos attached

Online tickets sales
      Online tickets sales

SkyscannerAir ticket refund / rebooking

I've been purchase a Malaysia Airline air ticket with Hutchgo.com through skyscanner website. Due to the impact of COVID-19, I would like to request a cancellation and refund for my booking. Unfortunately, Mas not allow for full refund, and Hutchgo informed me that i need to liase with Mas Airline for rebooking process.

in Fact, i have contacted Mas, I've been informed by Malaysia Airline, rebooking process need to be done thru Travel Agency not with Mas Airline, and i still not receive any feedback from Hutchgo.

this is totally not acceptable and disappointed of the way Hutchgo solve it with throwing the problem like a ball here and there.

SkyscannerFlights and accommodation

Purchased 6 return flight tickets, Leeds to Tenerife South, 8/4/21 to 15/4/21. I also booked an apartment in costa adeje for the same dates. The transaction period went on for nearly 2 weeks, I received a skyscanner receipt for £600, still no tickets and no apartment confirmation. I have handed over £2, 340 and nothing to show for it. I have informed the police.
          I have 3 phone numbers, one is a London office number And the other two are mobiles, one for the manager and the other a member of staff. Please get back to me regarding this matter in Skyscanner name.

SkyscannerRefund for flight tickets been cancelled

We booked flight tickets through Skyscanner in April 2020 - The flights has been cancelled and we contacted your service department in regards our refund. This is now over three months. What is the problem with refunding our money - Ticket number 607-[protected] - Graig Ferreira / 607-[protected] - Jeanette Ferreira

SkyscannerFlighty paid for but no ticket received

Was called by sky scanner offering flight to bangkok business class they keep telling me to check with bank as they have not been paid I have sent them picture with payment on my statement and the emails telling them the payment has been processed now I have just read this is happening a lot with sky scanner I am just reporting to fraud squad as in my family this is definatly a company that's not going to, last much longer the way they treat customers

Flighty paid for but no ticket received

SkyscannerPayment taken no flight issued

i had a telephone conversation with a guy from skyscanner, they claimed they got my details from skyscanner however after a long conversation with this guy they reasured me they are from your company sent me all details including the address, vat reg no, company number and i booked a flight with them and they have taken the money and not issued mewith a flight. i have reported to bank and also a fraud team.

Jun 05, 2020

Skyscanner — Selling tickets

On june 13th, I was doing a search on the skyscanner website about the possibility for me to get an...

SkyscannerFlight in Brazil

I bought 2 tickets with Skyscanner in Brazil. I live in Australia and due to Covid19 I wasn't able to fly to Brazil. Skyscanner is not helping at all as they keep saying I have to deal with the airline but when I call Gol, which I did 2 times and I have the reference number, they explain they can't do anything as Skyscanner bought a ticket as a travel agent and they have to contact the airline. They are useless and don't want to do their work.

May 19, 2020

Skyscanner — Travel agent out of business

I bought a flight through a Skyscanner search. My complaint is that there is no responsibility held by...

Mar 18, 2020

Skyscanner — Our flight cancelled without due care - passengers id# [protected]

Re: grievance complaints of cancelling our flights without due care, and we demand an immediate...

SkyscannerThe Skyscanner app.

I'm signed up for flight alerts. Every time I receive an alert I immediately open it up and it never never ever after 2 years of using it has the price been what it says on the alert! Always higher! Never lower. So why have the alert system?! Example of the many many many are below. And! To infuriate me even more! When I press the submit button I have to sign up to make a complaint! A joke? My email address is [protected]@gmail.com This should make the reply to this a lot faster? Right?

The Skyscanner app.
                    The Skyscanner app.

SkyscannerRefund

Hello !
                      With all du respect to tell that my skyscanner Id is
                      [protected]. I have called many time for refund and skyscanner sent me email that we full refund you. But still didn't receive refund.
                      Please the picture.
                      Thanks

Refund

SkyscannerMore money taken out my account

I booked a flight for my wedding to Durban with skyscanner and found myticket.ae . They charged us 7500 dirham on the 27th February. Today they took out a further 3750 dirham. I no longer have enough money to pay for scheduled outgoing bills and therefore I am going to incur charges for bounced bills. My bank is also holding onto 7500 dirham. They dont have a dedicated customer service number for the UAE as it doesnt work. They dont respond to emails and I NEES THIS MONEY TO PAY FOR MY BILLS THIS MONTH! I am outraged. Please can you help. The booking reference with them is ZTRGPP name Frances Phillips Dubai to Durban. Everything I have read is that this is a scam company.

Feb 27, 2020

Skyscanner — Unethical Third Party Booking Agent - GOTOGATE

We are frequent users of SKYSCANNER and are extremely (understatement) disappointed having used GOTOGATE. We...

Skyscannerrescheduling of booked flights without proper notice

My father (Arnel G. Agustin) and sister (Renee April B. Agustin) booked a flight last February 06, 2020 on the site of SKYSCANNER.. and was confirmed by Emirates that they are booked on February 17, 2020.. and suddenly.. my sister got an email. Stating that their booking was move to March1, 2020 without valid reason and much earlier notice... we hope you can address this issue.. and refund the tickets and the damage on delayed flights

Feb 15, 2020

Skyscanner — flight from thailand to heathrow ref [protected]

At 8.05 on Thursday 30 January you sent traveller Stephen Dymond an email saying that the flight from...

Feb 05, 2020

Skyscanner — refund will take 3-6 months, the cancellation was due to travel ban for corona virus

HUTCHGO HK has really really really terrible customer service and crappy reputation. I should have known...

Skyscannerflight cancellation

Feeling very ripped off. Tried to cancel flights due to change of event time. I was happy to pay a cancellation fee and rebook new flight times with your site. But will never use you again. Take all my flight refund except tax and and expect me to use you again when I am already out of pocket. No thanks. It's not like you aren't going to sell the flight tickets again.

What a scam on honest people's money