Complaints & Reviews

FLIGHTS CANCELLATION URGENT COMPLAINTS - ID # 12298003467 — Our flight cancelled without due care - passengers id# [protected]

Re: grievance complaints of cancelling our flights without due care, and we demand an immediate rectification, and provide us first available flights urgently without further delay. Passengers stranded in boracay island, cebu
mrs. Dorothy hammond and mr. Simon hammond
id numbers of passengers - [protected]

dear manager in charge of the flights,

we file this official complaints for airline air asia & skyscanner as you have cancelled our booked flights without due care for 19 march 2020, and we demand an immediate refund of our money, compensation & damages for distress. Please reply without further delay.

We are currently stranded in the airport here in boracay island, cebu. We would like to know as to why have you cancelled our flights without due care. We have not receive your message until very late in the evening and of course we are under the impression that we are flying as normal.

Please supply us an alternative flights urgently to avoid further delay of our flight returning back in england (uk great britain.)

we await for your swift action asap.

Disgruntled customer,

mrs dorothy hammond & mr simon hammond.
Stranded passengers in cebu (boracay)

copy: file

The Skyscanner app.

I'm signed up for flight alerts. Every time I receive an alert I immediately open it up and it never never ever after 2 years of using it has the price been what it says on the alert! Always higher! Never lower. So why have the alert system?! Example of the many many many are below. And! To infuriate me even more! When I press the submit button I have to sign up to make a complaint! A joke? My email address is [protected]@gmail.com This should make the reply to this a lot faster? Right?

Refund

Hello !
With all du respect to tell that my skyscanner Id is
[protected]. I have called many time for refund and skyscanner sent me email that we full refund you. But still didn't receive refund.
Please the picture.
Thanks

Refund

More money taken out my account

I booked a flight for my wedding to Durban with skyscanner and found myticket.ae . They charged us 7500 dirham on the 27th February. Today they took out a further 3750 dirham. I no longer have enough money to pay for scheduled outgoing bills and therefore I am going to incur charges for bounced bills. My bank is also holding onto 7500 dirham. They dont have a dedicated customer service number for the UAE as it doesnt work. They dont respond to emails and I NEES THIS MONEY TO PAY FOR MY BILLS THIS MONTH! I am outraged. Please can you help. The booking reference with them is ZTRGPP name Frances Phillips Dubai to Durban. Everything I have read is that this is a scam company.

Unethical Third Party Booking Agent - GOTOGATE

We are frequent users of SKYSCANNER and are extremely (understatement) disappointed having used GOTOGATE. We cancelled our tickets due to COVID-19 outbreak well ahead of time, several times in fact and went to great expense to rebook our tickets from Nepal to Spain. GOTOGATE has been the WORST 3rd Party through SKYSCANNER ever!!! They refuse to refund our tickets even though AIRCHINA has already authorised, in writing that we are entitled to a refund. We have repeatedly phoned and followed up with GOTOGATE including writing to their CEO and have had absolutely no response or outright refusal, denial of any cancellation (we have ALL EMAILS) and have spent literally hours on the phone. This has been an ordeal and super exhausting experience, utter waste of time, energy and sanity! We are taking further steps and will make a formal complaint to the OMBUDSMAN and consumer rights services. We implore you SKYSCANNER to remove and fine this company for unethical service and poor service. We are also seriously considering getting a journalist involved in this matter as this is unacceptable service and unethical. We hope we don't have to stop using SKYSCANNER int eh future but we are having serious second thoughts as it is just not worth the effort and very disappointed after regular use of your service. (As a side Air China have been amazing but as we booked through GotoGate via Skyscanner we must deal with Gotogate)

rescheduling of booked flights without proper notice

My father (Arnel G. Agustin) and sister (Renee April B. Agustin) booked a flight last February 06, 2020 on the site of SKYSCANNER.. and was confirmed by Emirates that they are booked on February 17, 2020.. and suddenly.. my sister got an email. Stating that their booking was move to March1, 2020 without valid reason and much earlier notice... we hope you can address this issue.. and refund the tickets and the damage on delayed flights

flight from thailand to heathrow ref [protected]

At 8.05 on Thursday 30 January you sent traveller Stephen Dymond an email saying that the flight from Thailand to Heathrow on 1 February that I had booked for him the previous day had been cancelled.

I called your offices immediately, and and to hold for 55 minutes before my call was answered. At that point I was told by your staff that the ticket was definitely cancelled and could not be reinstated as more than 30mins had passed since the notification and you only left this window for people to make contact. I expressed my extreme frustration that you took 55mins to answer but was told there was nothing that could be done.

I spoke to Barclaycard and Eva airlines to understand why it had been refused and they said it had not been cancelled. However by then, as Stephen Dymond was trying to return home from China due to the coronavirus scares and was not contactable he had already reacted to your email and rebooked another ticket.

I contacted the airline by email twice before the flight to point out they potentially had the same passenger booked twice on the same flight and to ensure only one was maintained.

I had to leave my home to allow Stephen Dymond to self isolate fr 14 days and only returned today to find from my statement that you have taken the cost of the flight from my barclaycard.

Please refund the £455.60 as your company both advised Stephen Dymond by email and me verbally when I contacted you that this ticket had been cancelled.

My contact details are Donna Llewellyn, I called you on morning of Thursday 30 Jan from [protected] if you need to trace the call, and I can forward the email you sent to Stephen Dymond if you need it.

Regards
Donna Llewellyn
Donna.[protected]@icloud.com

refund will take 3-6 months, the cancellation was due to travel ban for corona virus

HUTCHGO HK has really really really terrible customer service and crappy reputation. I should have known better than booking a flight with them. I should have gone to China Eastern website directly instead of through Skyscanner, and through Hutchgo.

Seriously, Skyscanner, why do you still keep this scam company?

I have been requesting ticket cancellation for 9 days already and they are still not cancelling my ticket. When they detailed their steps, they will charge me for the ticket cancellation (even if China Eastern already mentioned that all the fees are waived due to the special travel advisory of Wuhan virus). I will understand the minimal fees but really, 3-6 months to return MY MONEY? That's insane.

What's Skyscanner doing about this scam company? Why are you still including them in your flight options? Are you in this scam, too, Skyscanner?

What are you doing to protect your frequent customers from this kind of issue?

The cancellation wasn't even our choice, to begin with. This was only due to the Wuhan virus. Could you please help out on this incident?

I terribly need the money for this. Emergency. I can't wait for 3-6 months. It's my money. Why would they hold that for that long?

flight cancellation

Feeling very ripped off. Tried to cancel flights due to change of event time. I was happy to pay a cancellation fee and rebook new flight times with your site. But will never use you again. Take all my flight refund except tax and and expect me to use you again when I am already out of pocket. No thanks. It's not like you aren't going to sell the flight tickets again.

What a scam on honest people's money

flights booked with budgetair uk

I have booked a trip from Cyprus to Malaysia and have received notification direct from the airline that two legs of my trip have been cancelled. I have tried to contact BudgetAir UK to get a resolution to the issue but there is no answer on their phone line and they are ignoring my emails. You should no offer this companies products on your comparison site. For the avoidance of doubt I have not received any refund from the airline as the flights were booked by budget air.

budget traveler

Dear Sir/ Madam
My name is Zarangez Mirzoeva. Day before yesterday on 9th of January 2020 I booked two ticket through your search engine . The ticket confirmation came to my email however the money from my card was deducted more than it showed in the website. Please can you help me to return my money back or is it possible to cancel both trip and return my money fully so I can book through another website. My booking number is J6JH63. My second ticket booking ID is [protected]. I was your loyal customer but after this incident I don't trust skyscanner anymore. Looking forward for your repky.
Zara

flights

Skyscanner claims to find the cheapest airline deals. I used them to plan a trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. Their best deal for Cambodia was Thai Air but I was taken to several websites, chose the cheapest but by the time I had paid for seat selections and paid their hidden commission, it would have been cheaper for me to have booked the flight directly with Thai Air.

Similarly, when I booked a flight from Cambodia to Vietnam, exactly the same thing happened. It gets to the point where you are so far through the booking, you just continue but I am still seething at what a rip off Skyscannner really is add i think that EVERYONE should know this.

• Updated by Denise O'Leary · Jan 09, 2020

People need to know - find the cheapest flight and then book it with airline direct - not with one of the agents that pop up on the website

no tickets, confirmation or response to my query (814883)

Hi I booked a return flight Doha to Bangkok 20 Dec - 7 Jan and the sum of charged 483.52 GBP to my credit card but have not received my booking confirmation or tickets. I have provided copy of statements etc but apart from an initial reply acknowledging my query I still do not have a response to confirm Tickets or Confirmation or whether a refund will be provided. consequently I cannot make any travel arrangements.

refund from travelup due to ba cancellation in - 10th sept. 2019; ref nx2sdr & j49w8q

Please see the information below.

Apart from receiving a refund for on ticket after weeks of delay, I am still waiting for the refund of the second ticket.

Please see correspondence between Travelup and myself since September 2019.

I am frustrated by the incomplete refund and will take steps to have by any appropriate means to get my refund.

Hello Mike.

Please see the email trail below.

I received a second cheque which was signed this time - 321. 72 pounds & paid it into my account on Friday 13 December 2019.

However, as expected, I have not received any response or assurance from you that I would be paid the outstanding amount despite the fact that your organisation is still holding onto the balance of my refund of 311.12 pounds 3 months after I requested for it and was told I would receive it within 3 to 5 days from October 27 of request as stated by yourself!

See below a copies of the unsigned & signed cheques.

Inline image

Inline image

Let me have my refund immediately!

To: Travelup Admin ; TravelUp
Cc: British Airways
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2019, 22:43:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Non Receipt of Refund British Airways - Ref NX2SDR & J49W8Q

Hello Mike,

I refer to the email trail below.

I am taken aback that after waiting for months for my refund and following all the many emails requesting for the refund, an unsigned cheque was sent to me last weekend. I did not realise this before I paid it into my account last week. It was returned to me today.

It is now obvious that your responses to my emails - telling me my cheque has been issued, to check with my bank etc were to fob me off!

Please be informed that I am taking steps through appropriate means to get my refund from you as I have run out of patience!

On Saturday, 30 November 2019, 00:37:50 GMT, Adeola Kudaya wrote:

Hello Mike.

In your response you say that the cheques have been processed but you do not give information as to if or when they were dispatched to my address.

Again, you make reference to checking with my bank. Was the cheque sent to my bank? I don't see how it could have been as I never gave you my account details

I do not see why it will take you seven days to provide an update on your findings, what I demand for is my refund & not an update!

Please note that I expect to receive my refund in full within the next seven days; if it is not received by then, I shall take the necessary steps to have the refund recovered from TravelUp.

Regards.

On 29 Nov 2019, at 17:30, Travelup Admin wrote:

Dear Adeola

Please be advised as we have already processed cheque refund for both the bookings

Booking ref: J49W8Q (processed via cheque on 05th November 2019)
Booking ref: NX2SDR (processed via cheque on 02nd November 2019)

However I have requested my refund team and they are investigating for the refund with the bank and will update to you in next 07 working days.

Sent: 28/11/2019 20:25
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk; [protected]@travelup.com
Cc: [protected]@fly. ba.com
Subject: Fw: Non Receipt of Refund British Airways - Ref NX2SDR & J49W8Q

Hello Mike,

I have still not received my refund!

Please see the email below which was sent to you four days ago and to which I have not received any response despite my many emails; either in the form of an email or my refund.

I have been to my bank and they do not have any evidence that the refund for the two tickets has been made and besides, the bank told me that the refund can been made on the on the credit card that was used for payment even if it is no longer in use as I have a replacement so I am at a loss as to why I still I have not received got my refund.

Under the current circumstances, I will contact an Ombudsman and or any other appropriate means to enable me recover the 311.12 plus 321.72 = 633.84 pounds owed for the two tickets stated above.

To: Travelup Admin
Sent: Sunday, 24 November 2019, 17:44:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Non Receipt of Refund British Airways - Ref NX2SDR & J49W8Q

Dear Mike,

I hereby acknowledge your email below.

I would like to make myself clear. Neither I or my bank has received payment!

In August 2019, I requested for a refund of the two tickets I bought Ref NX2SDR & J49W8Q and was told I needed to wait for about two months for the refund to come through and so waited patiently.

When this didn't happen, I sent an email to Travelup in October 2019 asking for the refund and as I no longer had the credit card used to buy the tickets, I sent my home address details as requested and was told that I would receive payment within 5 working days. When that did not happen, I sent an email to Travelup again, in November 2019 saying I had not been paid and was told by Travelup to check with my bank. I asked for clarification as to the refund process as I thought I would receive a cheque at my address but was again told to check with my bank!

The clarification of the refund process I asked for was not addressed and I am at at a loss as to how Travelup can have my bank details when I never gave then to you - still, I am asked to check with my bank! I sent you my home address as I expect a cheque!

Travelup says the cheque was processed on the 2nd of November 2019. When was it dispatched, to who? - I never got it - check your records! I left enough time between emails sent to you thinking that I would receive the refund which never came.

I now believe that I am being messed about!

It is now 3 months since I requested for the refund and have not received it!

I demand that I receive the refund immediately, I do not see why I have to be put through this to have my refund paid.

Sincerely,

On Thursday, 21 November 2019, 00:37:35 GMT, Travelup Admin wrote:

Dear Adeola,

Please be informed I have checked with refund team and the refund was already processed via Cheque 02nd November 2019 which you suppose to receive in 5 - 7 working days so kindly check with your bank as the refund is already processed

Payable to: Adeola Kudaya
Postal address: 38 Jarrow Road Chadwell Heath Romford London RM6 5RH

Sent: 19/11/2019 08:21
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk
Subject: Re: Request for Refund: Your flight to Toronto on 10 September 2019 is cancelled - Ref NX2SDR

Thank you for your response Mike.

I thought the cheque would be paid to me. Could you please explain the refund process before I go to the bank?

On 18 Nov 2019, at 23:49, Travelup Admin wrote:

?

Sent: 17/11/2019 21:35
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk; [protected]@travelup.com
Subject: Fw: Request for Refund: Your flight to Toronto on 10 September 2019 is cancelled - Ref NX2SDR

Hello Mike,

I refer to your email of 31st October 2019 below and state that I have not received my refund.

It is now almost 3 weeks since you confirmed that I would receive the cheque within 5 working days.

Could you please ensure that the refund is made immediately as it is already long overdue.

Thank you.

To: Travelup Admin
Sent: Thursday, 31 October 2019, 17:24:17 GMT

Thank you Mike.

I shall look out for it in the post.

On 31 Oct 2019, at 15:38, Travelup Admin wrote:

?
Dear Adeola,

Please be informed the refund is now process which you will receive in 5 working days

Sent: 30/10/2019 21:57
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your email.

Please have the cheque issued as I no longer have the the card used for payment.

Name: Adeola Kudaya

Address: 38 Jarrow Road
Chadwell Heath
Romford
London
RM6 5RH

On Sunday, 27 October 2019, 01:31:40 BST, Travelup Admin wrote:

Dear Adeola,

Can you confirm that the — card used to make the original ticket payment is still valid and active so we can refund back to the same account? The name as it appears on the card is * and the last four digits of the card number are *. Once you have confirmed this information and the refund

Processed the funds would be with you in the next 3-5 working days. You will receive an email from us once the refund has been processed.

We can only refund to the same card used for payment so if the card number has changed or the account has been closed we would only be able to refund via cheque. If this is the case please forward the full name that the cheque should be made payable to and confirmation of the address where it should be sent.

Sent: 25/10/2019 23:11
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk; [protected]@fly. ba.com

Dear Mike,

Please see my email below in which I requested for a refund.

I have not yet received the full refund; when should I expect it?

From: Adeola Kudaya
To: "[protected]@travelup.co.uk" ; "[protected]@travelup.co.uk"
Sent: Thursday, 29 August 2019, 07:50:27 BST

Dear Mike,

I hereby cancel my full booking for the flight referenced above and confirm that I request for a full refund.

Please advise on the next steps.

Regards.

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Aug 2019, at 02:27, Travelup Admin wrote:

Dear

Dear Adeola,

Please be informed due to BA industrial strike action flight cancellation airline offer Full refund for that you need to
Cancel the entire booking and it will take at least 06 - 08 weeks to receive the refund from airline.

Kindly reply to this email as confirmation if you wish to proceed for the cancellation.

Sent: 27/08/2019 22:25
To: [protected]@travelup.co.uk; [protected]@travelup.co.uk
Subject: Fwd: Request for Refund: Your flight to Toronto on 10 September 2019 is cancelled - Ref NX2SDR

Good evening.

Please see the email below from British Airways cancelling the flight I had booked months ago!

I hereby request for a refund for the full amount.

In the circumstances, please advise on the next steps that I need to take to have the full amount refunded to me.

Regards

Begin forwarded message:

From: "British Airways"
Date: 23 August 2019 at 23:32:26 BST
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Your flight to Toronto on 10 September 2019 is cancelled
Reply-To: [protected]@delivery. fly. ba.com

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.

Flights

Booking Reference: NX2SDR

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to tell you that due to industrial action by British Airways' pilots union, BALPA, your flight to Toronto on 10 September 2019 has been cancelled.

The strike is expected to have a significant impact on our operation and will result in a large number of delays or cancellations.

Please do not go to the airport, you can rebook or refund your cancelled flight online. To review your options please go to Manage My Booking.

If you have booked via a travel agent, please contact them directly to discuss arrangements for your booking. If your flight is part of a British Airways Holidays booking you will receive a further email that outlines your options.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience this will cause you.

For further information, please visit ba.com/strike.

British Airways
Manage My Booking
Avios logo
Oneworld logo

Flights

Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply.

This email was sent to [protected]@YAHOO.co.uk. You have received this email because it contains important information regarding your relationship with British Airways.

Clicking through to ba.com from this email will allow us to track your use of our website and enable us to show content and offers of most interest to you. If you would prefer this not to happen, please go to ba.com through your web browser. We never share this information with third parties. For more information, please refer to our privacy policy.

If you have any questions contact us.

British Airways Plc registered office: Waterside, Speedbird Way, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered in England: 1777777.

This email is intended solely for the addressee(s) and the information it contains is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, (a) please delete this email and inform the sender as soon as possible, and (b) any copying distribution or other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

purchase of tickets to travel same day

Hi, I purchased tickets to travel from Manchester to Pakistan on the same day. Upon receiving my booking confirmation I noticed there was a spelling error in the name of the traveller. I contacted Skyscanner to amend this, as I had read on the FAQs that this could be sorted ‘easily'. However, I was told by the rep that I had to contact the airline directly to make sure I can change the name before travel. I did so, but was told by the airline that as I had booked via a travel agent, they could not make the amendment, as it has to be done by the travel agency. I contacted the Skyscanner again and was told that the airline was wrong and that the only option I had was to cancel the current ticket at a cost of £110 and then repurchased another ticket at a higher price than before. I find it beyond insane that a spelling error could not be rectified by either party without having to cancel the ticket. I am now out of pocket over £120 because of a simple mistake. Can you please review and advise on this.

Original purchase which was cancelled number : [protected]

Thanks,

Khurram

• Updated by Khurram Ashfaq · Dec 03, 2019

Sent the above to both airline and Skyscanner. As of now, still no response

dishonest and poor services of via.com

Date of incident: 6 Nov 2019
Flight: Cathay Pacific
Flight depart Date: 13 Nov 2019, 10 am
I have make a booking through Skyscanner for the trip KL-Tokyo on Cathay Pacific throuhg one of your partner-Via.com on 1 Nov 2019, 9:46am(transaction go through), itinery has received long after hour. I have a lot of problem in communicating with the travel agent, so we go through with email. Thereafter I noticed the surname and given name sequence is worng. I request for name amendment, and it take fews days to complete and i was in worry because it is about one week to go.
Since I was in worry, so I keep checking with Cathay on my ticket booking name.
Yesterday night 5 Nov 2019, I realised the sequence of the name has changed to the correct name.
Today 6 Nov 2019, Since I was in deep worry and disspointed with this travel agent, I call Cathay and double confirm with my name correct in the ticket. According to Cathay, the name has correctly amended in the Cathay system and the new ticket has issues. And according to Cathay the name changes in sequences is FREE OF CHARGE. So i thaught everything has been done and I can ready to enjoy my holiday as I was in deep worry for few days on this matter.

This morning 6 Nov 2019, I receieved the email from this travel agent- Via.com again, they request for RM150/person for the name amendment, and required me to advise them for proceed the change and make the payment. I have total of 6 persons, which is consist of RM900 for name amendment. According to them, this is the fees charges by the Cathay airlines to them, so the same they charge to me. And there treathen me that the seat and fares and subject to availability and request for fast confirm and payment.

And feel very uncomfortable and dissatisfied with this travel agent dishonest in acting this. I trust Skyscanner in your filtering process of picking realiable travel agent to offer the reliable ticket. BUT, this really make me truly dissapointed on Skyscanner partner.

My flight will be on next Wed, I have checked with Cathay for many times, it wasted many of my time to double check with Cathay on the changes. And now, the travel agents is not doing anything and just charge me so expensive. This is the WORST and highest amendment fees so far I encounter, somemore the airlines has confirm is free of charge.

I really hope Skyscanner can help me to make sure my ticket is reserved and I can on board on time and date. And please investigate this dishonest, misbehave travel agency-Via.com. There are really super worst, and this really affect Skyscanner reputation as I am a usual custome of Skyscanner. After this incident, I have the fear in using Skyscanner because of your not realiable services.
I have also feedback this to Cathay, Cathay was also very angry that the travel agent use the name of airlines to charge the customer on this matter.

* MY change of name is only the change of sequence of Surname and Given name, no spelling changes. This is absolutely free of charge from Cathay.

flight

I booked flights from London Heathrow to Charlotte USA 31st OCT 2019 The flight booked was AA731 Leaving Heathrow 12.30.
I arrived to be told my flight was changed in September to AA 733 Leaving 10.05
I complained and was told as i booked through you, and you were notified of the change it was up to you to inform me.
Why was I not informed of the change??

complaining about hutchgo

Hello, I have booked tickets for me and my girlfriend after i found this agency through skyscanner, they deducted the money from my debit card but they have not sent me any confirmation or ticket. They only sent me error page, even the money has deducted is more than the one shown in their website.
Kindly do action for this fraud website.

hope to hear from you on my email dr.[protected]@gmail.com
thanks
Eyad

complaining about hutchgo

Maria Z. Feb 05, 2020

has this been resolved? I am having a hard time with Hutchgo too, at the moment. Asked for cancellation and they told me it will take 3-6 months. WOW.

24 hrs late

On 10/11/18 I went to the airport of Larnaca (Cyprus) To take the flight W63482 Destination Cluj-Napoca but it is a party with an hour late at 3.40pm, Consequently in Cluj I took into consideration the flight W63381 which took me to my last destination, that is Milan Bergamo.
In reality the plane departing from Larnaca never landed in Cluj-Napoca due to the thick fog and we were diverted to Sibiu airport. This point is because of the large number of people from other flights who had the same fate as me, I had to wait a few hours before being able to get on one of the buses organized by the company that took me to Cluj. After 3 and a half hours of bus they arrived with the other passengers of my flight but all because of the fog all the flights had been canceled. Consequently given that it was already night I decided to go to a hotel in the center of Cluj called hotel melody central and in the meantime book another 2 flights for the morning, one at 7:00 am 0B3002 with destination Bucharest Otopeni and the other from Bucharest to Milan Linate at 13:15 0B159. I left on time from Cluj but recently the plane fails to land in Bucharest again due to fog and I am hijacked by a new airport in Constance where, once landed, I am told to remain seated in my place and stay there for a couple of hours. Declaring the commander announces that it is possible to land in Bucharest, so the plane restarts and I finally manage to land in the capital where after a few hours I catch the connection to Milan and land with a delay of 24 hours compared to all the arrivals scheduled for the day before .

flights booked on skyscanner website

I booked a flight from LAX to Atlanta on Australian search engine . I chose a price which was in AUD. When I clicked and proceeded to booking page, I chose the Spirit Airlines. I went over Skyscanner site and Spirit Airlines site to ensure I understood the prices .
There was nowhere to indicate that my purchase was going to be in another currency . I then proceeded with the booking .
I am so upset that my flight on the AUD SKYSCANNER SITE which I chose at $334 AUD from memory has now cost me $606????
I did get a seat and luggage deal which was $90(which I believed was same currency as flight)
According to information available on your site the total amount for the flight and seats/luggage was$424 . As mentioned I was charged $606 . A very big difference !
I would like a refund for the extra that I was charged .
Please respond to my email, otherwise I will have to contact the Travel Ombudsman or ACCC.
Imma Ruiz

malpractice / payment currency

Dear Sirs

I would like to complain for the malpractice of Your supplier www.myholidays.ae from whom I bought yesterday a flight ticket the cost of which all the way to the payment page, appeared in AED.

Without any notification or information provided on the payment page and as there was an option to choose the currency for the payment of the ticket, I chose naturally AED since I would use a local card for the payment, only to find out after I concluded the payment that they charged me in USD instead, regardless of the fact that a. The cost of thicket appeared only in AED, b. I had chosen AED as the transaction currency in the option offered over the payment process.

They sent me an email stating the cost of the ticket in USD for which I complained to them directly since this means that there are extra charges incurring from my local bank for the currency conversion, which again I was never informed about!

This is a serious malpractice and you cannot allow them to mislead customers in such way!

Skyscanner.comedreams

I researched a flight from Berlin to TLV (one way) and found the cheapest option, at 169 Euro, and went to checkout without adding ANYTHING AT ALL, so I quickly clicked on "purchase" and it ended up to be about 230 Euro, about 60 Euro difference!
I have a screenshot of the price 169 Euro, and checked a few minutes later and it was the same price, so they cannot claim that in the meantime the airlines raised the price for that lfight.

The ticket i purchased had a 6 hr layover, whereas there were several other options which were more convenient at that price of 230 Euro - I would definitely NOT have chosen this flight had I realized.

Of course I understand that it is my responsibility to check exactly before clicking "pay', but I then researched eDreams and see how many people had bad experiences with them (so I won't even bother fillig out a complaint about them). I should have of course done that research before, but I assumed Skyscanner would only offer reputable firms, and am very disappointed to find out that this is not so.
I would really recommend that you drop eDreams and any other unscrupulous companies to protect your own reputation.

Thanks

ticket

Dear.
The Serbia airlines cancel my flight from Milan to Cairo.
And I make this reservations by skyscanner
from go to gate one month ago
And 3 weeks ago I got mail from air Serbia that they cancel my reservations
And now the airlines approved full refund but go to gate refused to make me refund my money.
Please this is one of your agents
Try to solve this
Thanks and regards

flights

I booked return flights from Dublin to Oslo with Skyscanner

Return | Dublin - Oslo
Dublin - Oslo, Return
This option combines two single tickets
Dublin - Oslo
NorwegianNorwegian
Operated by Norwegian Air International Ltd
Passengers
First name(s) Surname Age group Title Checked baggage allowance/Other
Maria Teresa del Carmen Cordoba Naveda Adult Mrs/Ms No checked baggage.
Flexibel ticket
David Heffernan Adult Mr No checked baggage.
Oslo - Dublin
SK4603
SASSAS
Passengers
First name(s) Surname Age group Title Checked baggage allowance/Other
Maria Teresa del Carmen Cordoba Naveda Adult Mrs/Ms No checked baggage.
Flexibel ticket
David Heffernan Adult Mr No checked baggage.

Flight, Dublin - Oslo - Dublin €141.07
VISA Debit
-€3.11
TOTAL €157.26
PAID
OY SRG Finland AB is shown on your bank statement as recipient of payment. €157.2

As you can see from the receipt I bought flexible tickets which should have given me a hand luggage weight of 15Kg

Norwegian air only allowed me 10kg
Sas 8kg (they also charged me 60 euros because I was 2 kilos over weight)

Therefore I want to be reimburssed what i paid extra for the flexibel ticket and the 60 euros charge to me by SAS plus an extra sum to compensate me for the inconvience and the service failure.

kind regards
David Heffernan

flight search

I used Skyscanner to search for flights to and from Paris, it was for myself and my 2 kids. Somehow in the transfer from Skyscanner to Opodo the people requirements were transposed, it became a booking for 2 adult and 1 children. I didn't notice and booked the flights. When I got the confirmation I had to to contact the two airlines to rectify the mistake. Skyscanner are taking no responsibility although it was a system error

pricing differs from purchase

We bought a ticket was showing. lesser amount I believe one way Bali Denpasar $430 and I took the flight through Kiwi and locked in the price all the through to purchase it said $430 and when I checked. my bank receipt and the final receipt they had charged me $700 .In 46 years of travel to Bali and living between Perth and Bali I have never paid $700 for a one way ticket and the highest as around what they asked $430 .I rang them immediately and they. said I could. not get any money and the airlines will not refund .This whole thing is a scam .I buy some $50, 000 a year from Skyscanner ticketing and to have these clowns at Kiwi rip me of disgusts me.I want a full refund from them and you should consider to ban them from Skyscanner .

booking and payment

I have booked a ticket from London to Salt Lake City. I was told my payment had no been processed properly and I had to pay a further £449. I have received no refund or confirmation of a ticket. I have now lost £898. I have called countless of times trying to find out what is happening with no one being able to help or cutting me off on the other end. Without this money I am unable to go on holiday.

opodo

skyscanner has directed me to opodo for tickets purchase. i have bought the tickets but it was a worst experience. they didn't deceived me but also issued me a fake insurance number to get the money. i have complained them so many times. wasted my 100+ bills to call them but all the time they are just terrible.
i am considering to open a law suit against them after talking to my lawyer.

deducted money from my account without my permission

I have tried to book a flight from Ljubljana to New Delhi on 7th September 2019. While doing the payment I have received a message that my payment has been declined. But, they have deducted 25 euros from my bank account. So, I am charged with 25 euros without receiving any services and that too without my consent. So, I think this website is a scam that is looting our hard earned money . Please do something.

overcharge on booking price

Hi,

I have booked today a return trip for which the price on the website was 212.95EUR.
After filling all the information required, including my bank account details, I paid, with the amount shown being 212.95EUR at that moment.

Right after this, I received an email that my booking was confirmed and the amount paid was 256.87EUR, which was split into two parts:

a. Fees for cancellation insurance of 29EUR
b. Ticket price of 227.87EUR

In a nutshell, I have been overcharged and an unauthorized transaction has taken place, with eDreams being responsible for this.

I wasn't aware of eDreams track record, but it looks like this is a common "practice" of the company, overcharging people in multiple ways.

I would appreciate your view on this. I already submitted an official complaint form to eDreams and expect my money to be refunded soon.

A.V.

False information

I recently book the tickets from your website from mumbai to ahmedabad on 11 November 2019 my E-ticket number is [protected]
As per your information in the website i should get 25kgs of luggage on this flight but after the booking of this flight its straight away showing 15 kgs
You guy cheated me with this...this was my connecting flight from new zealand im already having 25 kgs of luggage with me how can i reduce it to 15 kgs...you have cheated me with this one and i have lost 2700rs in this...please help me in this or give me refund of this flight

• Updated by vikash chavda · Sep 02, 2019

I have upload the proof of my booking which clearly shows the luggage in your booking page it says 25 kgs and after i paid the money i got only 15 kgs on my travel. Please reply me at the earliest. Thank you

improper flight itinerary, misleading customer

I quite often travel to Uzbekistan via different airlines, like Uzbek Airlines, Aeroflot, and Turkish Airlines. I usually purchase my ticket via Expedia or other search engines. This summer I decided to buy tickets through Skyscanner which gave me an itinerary through Europe. I was mistaken in my decision.
According to the itinerary, we travel from Washington DC to Zurich, from Zurich to Frankfurt both via Lufthansa, and then from Frankfurt to Tashkent using Uzbek Airlines. Imagine my surprise when I was told at Dulles airport that it is not Lufthansa but United is our carrier and my luggage consisting of 2 suitcases each weighing 20 or more kg will not be transported to Tashkent - our final travel destination because United does not have a luggage transportation agreement with Uzbek Airlines. To the question what will I do now, United agents told me to pick them up in Frankfurt as they could go only up to Frankfurt. They do not have agreement with Uzbek Airlines, so the passengers are responsible themselves for transportation of their luggage to the Uzbek Airlines. Wait….If United does not have an agreement with Uzbek Airlines, why on earth Skyscanner sold tickets to me for more than 2, 000 bucks that didn't state this fact beforehand???
We literally had only one hour to go pick up our luggage after our plane landed in Frankfurt, run to the Uzbek Airline checking booth as we didn't have boarding passes, check in our baggage and then go through the security again and then to the gate. We were exhausted from running all over the airport and lifting our suitcases through escalators hoping to beat the time and make it to our final flight to Tashkent. I almost fell of once off the escalator because I was in frenzy.
We picked up the suitcases and ran to the Uzbek Airlines, there was nobody there as only 30 min left till departure. A lady at the information desk suggested that we go through security with our unchecked baggage if we wanted to catch our flight, which we did. Here we are at the security. Because I had creams, lotions, gels in my suitcase which I purchased for myself and as gifts for my relatives, the security guy went through my suitcase as carefully as possible ignoring my plea to be fast as our plane was about to take off. When the guy finished searching, he pointed that he has to throw away all my creams and lotions -about 15 items! I agreed to that because I was still hoping to make it to the flight. I even rushed my daughter to the flight gate so she could tell Uzbek airlines representatives that they be kind enough to wait for us.
We didn't make it. It was too late for us. We were traumatized of what just has happened. A guy at the desk told us to ask Lufthansa to rebook for us tickets and if we wanted to catch a flight to Tashkent through Russia, we better run to Lufthansa Customer Service as Aeroflot is departing in 2 hours. And again we had to run all over the airport to talk to Lufthansa customer service. Thankfully, an agent from Lufthansa listened to us, understood our situation, and booked for us flights from Russia, but….the next day, because all fights were full already. He wanted to give us the hotel voucher, unfortunately, his manager refused to pay for hotel voucher giving some lame excuse. We were extremely tired to insist on being paid hotel stay also. We made it to outside of the airport and I booked a hotel room for about $100. We spent another $70-$80 on food while staying at the hotel.
The next day we flew through Russia with Aeroflot. When we landed in Tashkent, we went to pick up our luggage. Another surprise: one of our suitcases didn't arrive! It took almost 10 days and multiple trips to the airport to get our suitcase. What did we do without the stuff that were inside the suitcase? Of course, nobody cares. Lufthansa didn't care, United didn't care, Aeroflot didn't care.
You guessed it right, upon returning to the States, my suitcase didn't arrive again because again Uzbek Airlines does not have luggage transporting agreement with United Airlines. Thankfully, it was found within 2 days and delivered to my home unlike in Uzbekistan.

We had pretty bad experience with booking our flight itinerary through Skyscanner. I didn't expect all of these. Who is responsible for all my physical, moral, and financial damage? From running all over the airport in Frankfurt with heavy suitcases, I got a severe back pain which lasted me a week or so. My missed flight shortened our vacation time, I had to pay another $170-$180 for hotel stay, all my lotion and creams that I purchased were thrown away (cost is $200) and we were stressed and traumatized. Who is responsible for selling me tickets that does not cover luggage transportation till the final destination and the layover of only 1 hour in Frankfurt??

no confirmation received

Booked ryanair flight from cork to faro mon 16th sept and received no booking confirmation contacted ryanair said booking made but ye seemed to have sent it to a different email address than mind my email is [protected]@gmail.com 3 passengers travelling rose quaid david lee geary and caoimhe geary the seats i booked were 3e 3d 3f on flight my phone number is [protected]

virgin atlantic flights

Hello
I booked a return flight with Virgin Atlantic last week and Skyscanner automatically filled the name of the passenger incorrectly. I have since been on the phone to Virgin Atlantic several times and I have been informed that I am unable to change the same and they will not give me any compensation at all. I have since had to cancel the flight and I am at a HUGE loss in my account.
I am really really dissatisfied with this service and I cannot contemplate how this has happened. I was never ever informed that name changes were not possible and going forward, I am having to look into booking exactly the same flights in a different name.
I even had the correct DOB, middle name, etc. So I do not understand how this could have happened.

Happy easy go

We have booked flight tickets on 'Happy Easy Go' on 26/08/2019 after being redirected from SkyScanner India; as they were showing cheapest tickets from London to Mumbai on the website for the day 07/11/2019.

They took the payment and didn't issue the ticket; while emailing that they need to charge us double the fare amount to further issue the ticket.

CaseId-[protected]:Trip #[protected]
CaseId-[protected]:Trip #[protected] / Trip #[protected]

THIS IS A TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DOING THE BUSINESS AND SKY SCANNER SHOULD NOT LIAISE WITH SUCH FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

flight ticket from happy easy go

Today i have booked one ticket from Chennai to Ahmedabad on Indigo Airline on Happyeasygo website throught skyscanner but that ticket was not possible due to airline sold out which i come to know after 02 hours from that website due to i have called so many times that customer care. i request you to do not include such company in your portal as skyscanner is very good website. my concern is if ticket was not possible due to non availability of seats then they should rejected immediately but they took 02 hours time after that i paid 2500 more amount within 02 hours time for another flight. after 02 hours i called and cancelled that time they given the "fail" status on their website.today i had loss of INR 2500 due to this Happyeasy go. there are so many website which rejected at a time if seat is not available. even this company customer care is also not good at all and not customer friendly.

Jayminee Shah
+91-[protected]
jaimini.[protected]@gmail.com

Hutchgo input wrong name for flights

I booked to and fro tickets between Shanghai and Japan via Hutchgo on Aug 17. Their platform on IOS had and still has a glitch that automatically duplicated my input in the space for name. And when I realized the name mistake and asked for full refund of tickets. They said only tax can be refunded and I needed to bear the loss of $289 from cancellation.

It doesn't make sense for customer to suffer the losses from cancellation of flights when it's the agency that got customer name wrong in the first place.

I demand full refund of my tickets of them.

I am complaining about ticket cancelation ion

I booked ticket for myself and wife with cancelation option and payed extra but when visa rejected I tried to cancel as I have bought insurance option of ticket but people from budgetair sending email that it is not refundable, what are they a doing this is not acceptable at all why then my ticket condition shows cancellation and change date possible, why I pay big amount if I can not change or cancel my ticket. I personally contacted with airlines and they said we don't have issue with cancellation as still we didn't receive money from budgetair, what is this I personally inform you that my visa has been rejected . I need immediately refund of my money. I accept refund fee which is 250 aed I agree to pay that I read it on your website and my ticket is refundable even status shows that and that is your policy even so why you don't want refund my money?

I am complaining about ticket cancelation ion

Hi,

I booked an urgent ticket from Singapore to Delhi last night but via skyscanner but i didn't receive any ticket. Because of medical emergency i had to book another ticket. I tried to reach out the number given over 20 times.
Today morning just before 3 hours of flight i have been sent the ticket. I don't need this ticket. Please refund.
Booking reference: ZT304K

Please reach me out at mohindra.[protected]@gmail.com for further communication.

I rent a car in turkey

Dears,
I rent a car for 5 days starting from today till 16th.
The company debited the advance payment from my card, now I'm waiting in the airport and called them, they are saying your reservation is not confirmed, I logged in to their website using a link from they confirmation email, the reservation was confirmed.
I believe they are not a straight and they playing with me.
Finally I took a bus.
Please block this company.

Reservation details: