Dunkin Donuts / rude employes

1 2344 flatbush ave. 11234, Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-338-0530

we went to this dunkin donuts at 11:30 on Nov. 16. 2010 and the total bill was $41.14. There taste was really bad he made a mistake except of saying sorry, he argued and got very rude, he started cursing. The employee said is this your first time in dunkin donuts. And he was trying to fight us, he is like lets go outside. He was using bad words. And he wasn't using any gloves for ice cream, and other things that we got. We did not go there to fight, and he was torturing us by saying i am going to call police.

Comments

• Po
      18th of Nov, 2010

I call ### on THAT.

Why not call the manager and get him fired? Instead, you come online to defame the entire business/establishment. Seems to me like you'd rather ### about this online than actually confront the business itself (if you had, you would have mentioned that also.) Which tells me that you're fairly certain that HIS story isn't going to match YOURS. (Or are there no security cameras in this dunkin donuts?)

The clean conscience asks to speak to a manager. The guilty conscience comes online to blow off steam.

Your story is wild and ridiculous. "Oh, poor innocent me. All I wanted was a donut. And then it tasted bad. And so the guy at the counter tried to FIGHT me, oh boo hoo!"

Granted, I'll believe you that there ARE rude/obnoxious/unprofessional store clerks out there. But why would someone want to fight you unprovoked? Why would an IDIOT want to fight you unprovoked? And at WORK?

Sorry, man. The customer is NOT always right. The customer is always an A HOLE. Next time, don't spend $40 on donuts (and we ALL know what a donut tastes like) and then complain that you don't like the flavor. There's a million bajillion flavors at D.D., and if you picked the wrong flavor, that's on YOU.

Also, as someone who worked at a custard stand in high school, I can tell you verily: SOFT SERVE DESERTS DO *NOT* REQUIRE GLOVES. What the hell is WRONG with you? Do you have some delusion that people who are paid to work food service have dirtier hands than people who eat there?

Everything about this complaint screams: WAH, WAH, I HASSLED THE CLERK AND IT DIDN'T GO MY WAY! Grow up.