Having problems with GrubHub?

GrubHub Customer Service Contacts

111 W Washington St Ste 2100
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GrubHub Customer Service. Initial GrubHub complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GrubHub above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GrubHub. Discuss the issues you have had with GrubHub and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GrubHub Complaints & Reviews

GrubhubThey stole money from me

I had placed a order 2 nights ago they took money out of my account then cancelled my order then came up with a lted stating it wasnt approved when they took money out of my account I want my money back they took money from me 7 times 40..81 and 5 times 0.12 and 37.61 I want it all back now they said oh u will get it back in 24 hr its past 24 hrs

They stole money from me

GrubhubWORST EVER food delivery

I took me tonight to cancel and reorder our dinner twice! Grubhub claims I placed the order as a pickup rather than delivery. Twice! Nobody called to let me know though. I called the restaurant to see if they picked up food and the answer was "No". Their customer service was useless, brushed me off saying that I can order from a different restaurant?!? The restaurant ended up making my food 3 times tonight. Thank God there is delivery.com who brought our food quickly and with a friendly attitude. Never will I use these crooks at Grubhub. EVER!!! And if you think about ordering food skip them - THEY STINK

GrubhubService

To Whom It May Concern:
      I just received the email advert below and I find it to be unacceptably racist toward Hispanic, Chinese, Indian, White, and other ethnically owned restaurants and eateries. I wish to be unsubscribed by your company as I will NEVER use a company that is so blatantly race-mongering. If you are going to "Support Black", you also need to be "Support Hispanic", "Support Chinese", "Support Indian" etc. Racism is a scourge and I am appalled and disgusted by your blatant racism to every other race besides "black" as I have not received an email advert to support other ethnically owned businesses.

-Grubhub-
      Black Owned Restaurants
      Support Black Entrepreneurs

This month we're teaming up with the Feed the Soul Foundation to support Black-owned restaurants. At checkout, you can donate your change to the foundation—which provides resources and support to help the Black culinary community grow their businesses.

Order now

GrubhubThere service is the worst I have ever seen.

Peoria Illinois [protected] I order food at an Italian restaurant 3 times they changed my delivery I said ok. After waiting over 2 hours they canceled my order. They put down the order as 8 pm changed delivery times all the way till 10.50 pm. at 10.30 canceled the order and wrote down 9 pm. I was angry. I ordered breakfast from Bob Evans restaurant at 11 am [protected]`. 11.10 am they called couldn't deliver I was ok with that they let me know in about 10 minutes. Ordered a big order for dinner with the french quarter restaurant near here at 845 pm on 1-30 2021, said I still had an hour to get delivery and ordered. Said driver picking up and would deliver by 915 pm to 9 35 pm. 935 changed the time to 10.05 pm - 1015 pm. 10.10 called me and told me canceled.. that's 3 times in 24 hours my order had been canceled. I lost it and told them that they have done this to me 3 times in 24 hours. I'm not asking for anything I got my money refunded. I'm just not going to use grub hub anymore there not reliable or competent to be in Business. I have my own restaurant in San Manuel Az, BBQ. I would not be in business very long if I did business the way these people do. We're a small town and do our own deliveries. How many customers would I keep if I did this?

GrubhubUnauthorized Transactions

There were several transactions using my Paypal account for Grubhub
          using this telephone number for all of these false transactions
          in St. Lynn, MA and I live in Michigan. I need all of these transactions refunded.

Delivery (ASAP) to Melody Magee, 13 Cedar St Lynn, MA

- $43.31
          - $12.70

Jan 23, 2021

Grubhub — Unauthorized charges on grubhub account

Someone hacked my GrubHub account which I've hardly ever used. They added a second dummy email account, phone...

GrubhubFood Delivery-Driver

On 1/17/21, I order food online for delivery from HUB Restaurant, located at 5540 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625. I received a call from Mohammed - [protected]. He stated that my address was incorrect. I apologize then gave him my correct address and apartment number. He stated, " I'm not going up any stairs". I stated that if I knew that he would not follow the directions given online that I would have picked-up the food myself.
            I stated that I can not come to get it from him because I was not home and that my husband was home. I also reminded him that I indicated in the online ordering app that the delivery person was to ring the doorbell and leave the food at the door. He blew his breath in the phone and then hung up on me.
            After phoning my husband to open the door to receive the food, it was laying against the banister and not against to our door and he still did not ring the bell. He was rude and didn't follow the directions given on the app.
            I would like a refund of my delivery cost. He was extremely rude and ignorant.

GrubhubMain moon chinese restaurant

I call my favorite Chinese restaurant and ask if they offer delivery. They tell me they go through GrubHub and order on their website. I go to your website and the restaurant is not on their web page. I try to contact GrubHub and you will not find a fricken telephone number, that's BS, very frustrating I know of no other business that does not offer a contant option?

GrubhubDriver named Liliana

The driver called me and didn't know how to get in our office building, although there are signs all over to ring the doorbell. She had trouble speaking English, so maybe she can't read it? She brought me someone else's food and I said that's not what I ordered. She then ran to her car and brought me the smoothie I ordered. I asked her where the straw was. She said they didn't give me a straw. I said to her this is COVID times, they won't hand you a straw, you have to take them. She then messaged me 10 minutes ago to tell me my food was out front. I said to her "no it's not, I opened the door when you couldn't figure out how to get in the building and you handed it to me." Oye!

GrubhubBad commercial

The commercial where the young gymnast asks the older man if that is one of her suits, he said yes! This commercial is very offensive in many ways, the worse of it brings to question if the man is some kind of sexual pervert wearing her gym suit. You need to remove these quickly before Law suits hit ya! There are two of these commercials I have seen, both I have to leave the room for. If you want to sell your services it's best to not have offensive commercials.

Oct 29, 2020

Grubhub — Nonpayment of earnings

On October 24th, 2020, I wanted you update my deposit account information. Inadvertently, I provided the...

Oct 25, 2020

Grubhub — Company of common criminals

Grub hub is a company of common criminals scamming everyone that interacts with them, meaning the merchant...

Grub HubUnethical behaviour, unauthorized credit card charges

Placed order for delivery with credit card info processed an order and never delivered and now must wait 5 days to receive my refund. Its like offering my person credit and bank information to be tampered with. Fraudulent services. Not th e first time not the first person to experience this. That bussiness needs to be shut down and eliminated now.

GrubhubDelivery

I am a regular customer - last night after waiting for one hr and a half for my food to be delivered I received a call that my order was cancelled - no explanations - the woman that called was non apologetic - I requested the order be delivered even if very late and it was refused-
                      I will never order with this delivery again.

GrubhubPoor customer service

Upon placing a order and minute later I realize it was the wrong address so I immediately went customer support chat line and explained the issue I use assured it would be changed as soon as a driver was assigned. After driver was assigned still no changed so I chatted back with the support service and was told they would take care of it. Again it wasn't so as I'm tracking my food going to the wrong address I jumped in my car to pick it up and was told while driving it would be going to the right address as their driver texted he delivered it to the wrong address. All I got was a run around and no assistance at all. Crappiest customer service chat line ever and will be switching to DoorDash. 0 out of 10 for me

GrubhubStolen account and denied reimbursement

Hello, I haven't used grub hub in years, yet someone stole my credit card information and somehow hacked into the old account I had and ordered food I believe as a test run to see if they could get away with it. My credit card has already closed the card and is investigating while sending me a new card, but grub hub denied to cancel the order and said I ordered it, which I clearly did not since I don't live where they seemed to have delivered food on my expense. I'd like a full refund for whatever was charged, and my account fully closed and deleted since they cannot be trusted, at the very least. Thank you.

Stolen account and denied reimbursement

Jun 20, 2020

Grubhub — Always late, poor quality on delivery

I order and gh says 30-40 minutes. It takes an hour minimum every time, no matter how close the restaurant i...

GrubhubTaco bell

They screwed up "2" order simultaneously and never credited my debit or my "grub hub account!" the sent out cold, nasty food that was wrong twice! I've argued with multiple non-english speaking people multiple times and, they never credited my account with them (unless I spent more money) - they did not credit my debit with over $ 63 dollars of food! Never use them as they suck! Door dash is cheaper and much more reliable.

Charlie Snider Aug 28, 2020

That's what you get for ordering form Taco Bell. They are the worst and have the lowest of low-life customers. You can complain all you want but it isn't GrubHubs's fault. Taco Bell seals the bags and GrubHub drivers do not open sealed bags. I will bet money you didn't tip the driver either. I am a GrubHub Driver and I reject all Taco Bell orders because they are the most low-life customers that never tip and expect great service for nothing. I lose money on every Taco Bell order. I can prove it to you too. Zero Tip and $1.00 tip and you expect us to come running for you, sometimes in a large mall? Would you deliver an order for $3.00? Go get your own food you lazy idiot.

GrubhubWrongful charge

When on the web site to sign up did everything got ready to submit and decided Not to sign up after reading I would be committed to a monthly payments. So I Didn't but for some reason they was able to charge my PayPal account. Call Them ask why and said they was sorry they would send me a coupon I said and They still refused to return my money.

Jun 03, 2020

Grubhub — Orders not passed on to restaurant (multiple times)

On April 27 I placed an order through GrubHub with Crazy Bowls and Wraps in ChesterfieldMO and was updated on...