Dollar Tree / store manager

Atmore, AL, US Review updated:

I went into the Atmore store with my niece and her kids about mid November. While we were in the store I heard the manager telling a child in the next aisle, "I should do like we did in the old days and give you a broom and make you sweep and clean up." My niece went to see who she (JENNIFER) were talking to, and realized it was her daughter. She approached her daughter, and she said she had tripped over a dog toy already on the floor. Jennifer said she should have picked it up, and yes she should have handed the child a broom. Needless to say my niece and Jennifer had words. Therefore, Jennifer feels it was necessarily to call the police after we left and have the police sent looking for her like she was a criminal for speaking her mind after a racist comment of that nature was made. The police informed us that Jennifer says my niece is not allowed in the store, that she will be trespassing if she is actually shopping in the ATMORE DOLLAR TREE. JENNIFER ALSO INFORMED OTHERS IN THE STORE THAT MY NIECE IS A TERRORIST. PLEASE address this matter.

Pa
Dec 07, 2016

Comments

• Ty
      Dec 08, 2016

I know Jennifer and I know she is a total b###h. She once called me the N word to my face and threatened to call the police on me because "You are a stinky N--------...