Dollar Tree / management at 3rd and 138th ave. bronx, ny

1 3rd ave. and 138th street, Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:

I recently shopped at your new store on 138th st in the bronx, ny. I had the worst encounter with a manager there that is making think i need to hire a lawyer to solve this matter. While i was shopping, i ran out of room in my basket and put the items in my bag that i would be carrying them out in. I didn't hide the fact that i was putting them there and continued my shopping. As i was going to put laundry soap bottles in my basket a manager named cyrus came up to me and accused me of stealing. Now I am 53 years old and have never stolen anything in my life. I explained that i needed more roon in my basket for more purchases but he continued to be beligerent and took my items from me. He also took my basket so i had nothing to put my other purchases in. If i was walking out of the store i could see accusing me, but i was still shopping and never hid the fact that i put the items in my bag. It was wide open so anyone could see. I have anxiety issues and he made things so bad i had to stop shopping and leave the store. I will never shop there again and I will be contacting a lawyer on how to take care of this matter. He had no right to treat me like a common criminal and I am appalled at how he can get away with acting like that towards people. As I was walking out of the store I said I was going to contact his boss and he threatened to call the police on me. I don't know where you found this person but he's not getting away with treating me like that.

Fr
Jan 16, 2019

Comments

• Mr
      19th of Jan, 2019

Um... this I'd the Bronx, fool. They lay and wait for the stealing to happen.

He should have called the police but not told you about it. Stealing, whether it is intentional or accidental (ps: there's no such thing) is stealing. No one can read your mind and know you intend to pay.

Screw you and your fifty three year old [censored].

20th of Jan, 2019