Dollar Tree / customer service / discrimination

1 santa maria, CA, United States Review updated:

The family goes to the Dollar Tree in Santa Maria Ca.. The one on north Broadway to be more specific. My Daughter just got a service dog and took it into the store.(The dog did not have a vest but does have tags). The manager on duty at the time (Sylvia) informed my wife and daughter the the dog did not belong in the store and told them to leave with the dog. They explained that the dog is a service animal and is allowed in the store.The manager argued with them for a few minutes before my wife and daughter continued on their way.this happened twice. The third time I went to the store with my daughter and again she was told not to bring the dog into the store.My daughter explained that the dog is a service dog, I then showed the manager the registration tag and she proceeded to get an attitude and yelled at us in front of other employees. now the employees are giving my wife dirty looks. I would like to know your policy on animals in your store.

Ge
Nov 9, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      9th of Nov, 2018

Contact the ADA or whoever makes the laws about service dogs since they are doing is illegal. Once they get a hefty fine they will understand that they are doing wrong.