Direct TV / channel changes

1 507 linn creek rdUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 5017452556

First direct tv cancelled vs channel, one i viewed frequently.

Second & most recently, out of the blue the music went from xm to some 2nd class music channels...As much as the music, the dj's on xm were as important to me as the music it's self...

I have been faithful customer & recommeded & got my rebates off my bill, but now i cant refer direct tv any longer because who knows what will change next...$60 some dollars a month is not that easy to come by...

What can be done?????

Comments

27th of Apr, 2010

The channel listings that I have, I have had for some three years, and several channels have changed. I spend a lot of time "surfing" the menu to find some of the programs that I like to watch.
    Would you please send me an updated listing?
    Send to:
    James R. Craft
    17 Forest Rd.
    Canton, N.C. 28716
    [My acc`1 No. is 17213234
    Thank you very much.

• Va
      9th of Jan, 2011

Why is it necessary to allow channels to Bid for games to be aired and then not allow some other channel to telivise game because an agreement has not been reached. Extensions are given to come to terms. Concessions are made, but at game time POOF NO GAME

• Kb
      11th of Oct, 2011

I heard on our local ABC Channel last night that Direct TV may be dropping the ABC Channel. If this happens I will certainly be dropping Direct TV as the Dallas/Fort Worth ABC Channel is the one I watch 90% of the time.
    According to the Channel 8 this will happen on November 1, 2011 if some resolution doesn't take place quickly - not much time for those of us who will want to change.

Please work on this problem immediately.
    K. Bradbury