Direct TV / illegal use and smuggling of cable recievers over international border.

United States Review updated:
Patricia Lucier 31156 east amurcom Fraser,Mich
Signed up with Direct Tv. and got 5 recievers with puchase of direct tv.4 of the recievers are across the border in Canada.People that have recievers are family members. They are paying her monthly bill for use of the recievers.Their names are Jerry Lucier of Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. Bradley Lucier of Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. Nicole Lucier of Chatham Ontario Canada. Do not know the other person. I wish to remain anomous

A  8th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
It is ellegal and upsets me very much. I pay every month and these people are driving the price of my cable bill up.If you can not afford it cancel it.
D  15th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No one likes a tattle tale--grow up and mind your own business you old hag!
D  3rd of Jan, 2010 by
to the sad existence of a person that squealed about those guys getting satellite tv, go f*** yourselves and get a life. to the next guy who agreed, who gives a f*** about cable? go get yourself some satellite tv and get real.
N  25th of Jan, 2011 by

Direct Tv. - lie about prices
direct tv.

direc tv offers the worst and spencive services I change dish for directv I make a terrible mistake I have less programation and now I pay more. I really will like to cancel my service but they said I can until I my contract its over.HElPPPPPPPP PLIS>
N  25th of Jan, 2011 by
If you call Dish and tell them you would like to switch back, they will get the contract fee waived.

DirecTV Logo DirecTV