Direct TV / illegal use and smuggling of cable recievers over international border.

Signed up with Direct Tv. and got 5 recievers with puchase of direct tv.4 of the recievers are across the border in Canada.People that have recievers are family members. They are paying her monthly bill for use of the recievers.Their names are Jerry Lucier of Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. Bradley Lucier of Wallaceburg Ontario Canada. Nicole Lucier of Chatham Ontario Canada. Do not know the other person. I wish to remain anomous

Comments

• Do
      8th of Feb, 2009

It is ellegal and upsets me very much. I pay every month and these people are driving the price of my cable bill up.If you can not afford it cancel it.

• Su
      15th of Feb, 2009

No one likes a tattle tale--grow up and mind your own business you old hag!

• Ca
      3rd of Jan, 2010

to the sad existence of a person that squealed about those guys getting satellite tv, go [censored] yourselves and get a life. to the next guy who agreed, who gives a [censored] about cable? go get yourself some satellite tv and get real.

25th of Jan, 2011
    Direct Tv. - lie about prices
    direct tv.
    chavez0654@ATT.NET

direc tv offers the worst and spencive services I change dish for directv I make a terrible mistake I have less programation and now I pay more. I really will like to cancel my service but they said I can until I my contract its over.HElPPPPPPPP PLIS>

• Gl
      25th of Jan, 2011

If you call Dish and tell them you would like to switch back, they will get the contract fee waived.