Dillards Shopping Spree / shopping spree deception
My receipt from Dillards offered me an opportunity to "Win a $2,500 Shopping Spree!", stating that "No purchase necessary to enter." This, I discover, after spending an hour wading through many screens of offers, each screen of which REQUIRED me to purchase "at least one offer" as a requirement to proceed to the next screen, ad infinitum. This comes under the auspices of fraud and deception, whereby the Dillards Store's offer to win is actually a device to require a purchase in order to qualify! That, my friends is FRAUD. I had hoped that Dillards was above time-wasting, deceptive selling practices. I am NOT AMUSED by this artifice. I DO plan to email ALL individuals on my address listing a copy of this complaint and allow them to decide whether Dillards is a store they should choose to patronize in this VERY competitive market. I do NOT wish to make further purchases at Dillards, regardless of whether the person who designed this fraudulent registration was employed by Dillards or not. Yes, your offer is certainly "VOID" of any business ethic I know, and your store environs are now "PROHIBITED" as far as I am concerned.
More Dillards Shopping Spree Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - your management
- Dillard's - shoe manager at fayetteville, ar
- Dillard's - unethical behavior resulting in a miscarriage
- Dillard's - rude customer service.
- Dillard's - unethical behaviour