dillards / treatment from personal
I have been a employee at Dillards in the Esplanade Mall for a few years, i feel that our personal department is very uncaring, and treats employee's like crap. Over the past few months the turnover has been very large, our personal manager walks around and looks down on her employees', and also the operation manger thinks that he is God. I'm sure that when Macy's opens 95% of the employees will be gone, including myself. There is no care or compassion for their employees or their families. In addition to not being appreciated and treated like crap Dillards is a very nice company to work for, its just the personal, store manager, and operations manager who makes it very hard to work in their envoirment. Can someone advise them that they do not own Dillards and that they are employees just like the rest of us, and can be replaced just as us.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - rude customer service.
- Dillard's - unethical behaviour
- Dillard's - security personal 
- Dillard's - dillard’s
- dillards - management