dillards / deceptive pricing
The contests are a total waste of your time. I wouldn't even stress myself out about entering a bogus contest with Dillards. What does tick me off is their deceptive pricing on sale merchandise. They currently have winter clearance at 70% off but that is after marking the merchandise up then applying a markdown price. I had priced a coat that I wanted 1 week ago-it was $129. I was going to wait until it went on sale. Sale ad comes out-I go to buy my coat-It is now marked as original price of $149. Not a whole lot of money but it is the crooked way of cheating their customers that bothers me. I did not buy the coat and am going to look elsewhere because of this practice. Is that $10 worth it to the Dillards family to lose a customer? Must be, this practice has been going on for years.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard’s - company/rules
- Dillard's - your management
- Dillard's - shoe manager at fayetteville, ar
- Dillard's - unethical behavior resulting in a miscarriage
- Dillard's - rude customer service.