CVS Pharmacy - Montvale, NJ / totally out to lunch!
I have had the absolutely worst experience at the cvs pharmacy in montvale. I called the automated phone line to renew my prescription, then followed up with a phone call. I was assured by the pharmacy that my prescription was there. When I arrived, I was given only 12 pills (It should have been 60) and was told that was all that could be filled even though the bottle I was given the previous time it was filled said "1 refill remaining." nonelthess. I was assured that the remainder would be filled the following day. Again, I called to make sure that the filled prescription was there and was told that it was. Again when I arrived the prescription wasn't there and now they told me I needed a new prescription. These people are totally out to lunch!! I strongly recommend that no on uses this pharmacy.
More CVS Pharmacy - Montvale, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy staff
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - failure of liberty, sc store to fill prescriptions sent in by my doctors
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store harassment
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - manager vanessa
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription expiration date