CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / problem with the filling of my wife's prescriptions

1 United States

My wife's company changed insurance companies and had to start using cvs after multiple years useing walgreens. Very big mistake switching from walgreens. The pharmacy in nacogdoches texas is the worlds worst from incompetant staff all the way to the pharmacist. Every time my wife goes there is always an excuse for delay in filling prescriptions. And when they say it will be 15 minutes it is always an hr or so. I stood in line one evening after listening to a gentleman argueing about how they charged his insurance for the meds but couldnt fill them because of some excuse they give him. The woman behind the counter was very rude and just being disespectful to anyone who came after him. Mt wife and I were there 3 evenings ago to check on her prescriptions and the young lady behind the counter wanted to know if we wanted them filled and she said it would be an hr and they would be closeing in about 15 minutes so we told her to get them filled and we would be back another day to pick them up. Three days later my wife has to wait another hour to get the prescription which we were told would be filled that day, and now still has to wait on it. I don't know what yopur procedure in hiring people for you pharmacy in nacogdoches is but I think that you got the very bottom of the barrell with that bunch. It is horrible the way a person has to wait and be treated while trying to get medicines to feel better. If the company I work for changes to where I have to use cvs in nacogdoches I will pay out of pocket at walgreens or do with out. We have an old good friend that started as a night manager there and she was warned about the pharmacy staff and when the store employees are warned about the pharmacy staff then alot of what is said must be true, well my wife and I have personally felt the poor and rude pharmacy staff you have there and my wife will be using other means of getting her prescriptions filled.

Ma