CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / extra care/ deals and coupon and agents

1 United States

I was trying to get information today on Extra Care deals and coupons that I have linked to my CVS Card. Some are deals...some are Manufacturers deals. Upon check out I had two of the items on the manufacturers deals...When totally out. the linked coupon amount did not come off. I rep. from this cvs tried, but she could not get it to come off the total. When I presented this problem to the Extra Care rep. she did not know what I was talking about..(Hasley) so we got disconnected. Now I call back and I get Eufemia who is a Supervisor...she takes my information and thats that. she hangs up..Then I finally got someone (Katherine) to answer my question. So know I think this is like a consumer protection (93A) issue . CVS Gets you to buy the item because you can link the Man. coupon to the CVS card. But then you go the the register and the linked coupon doesn't work. But there you are with the item. Its a win, , , win, , , for CVS and the manufacturer..but not for you because the amount of the coupon was never subtracted. Yes, its sounds like a consumer protection issue.

Li