CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / defective product
I buy a lot of the CVS generic brands and this 3 minute cleanser is one of them. This box of 84 more than half were defective. The tab had obviously gotten wet and still packaged. The tabs were very sticky and wouldn't dissolve in water. Some of the individual packages were not even sealed. This may not seem to be a particular problem for corporate. But we are retired and living on a fixed income. And we buy the generic products for that reason.We have always trusted the CVS brands. I would like to have this product replaced if you could help us out, that would be appreciated.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.