Having problems with Wawa?

Wawa Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 444 9292 (Call Center)
260 West Baltimore Pike
Wawa, Pennsylvania
United States - 19063-5699

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wawa Customer Service. Initial Wawa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wawa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wawa. Discuss the issues you have had with Wawa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

WawaBrisket sandwhich

I ordered a BBQ brisket sandwhich ladt night... A JOKE!! First it's described as being " a buttery brioche bun" LOL! It's nothing but a hamburger bun. A brioche bun suggests quality...NOT! On to the " brisket" . Did there was any less meat, it would have ZERO. bits of brisket mixed with a so so sauce. It's not cheap...youd expect at least a halfway decent sandwhich. for that price. People would even pay a bit more for a DECENT product. This is not...if anything, it's a scam.

Dec 29, 2020

Wawa — Company is not organized, need to enforce rules, and policies, and, better customer service

This morning about between 9:00 am - 9:30 am I was in WAWA at 290 S. Dupont HWY in Dover, DE at store #838. I...

Dec 07, 2020

Wawa — Service of getting my hoagie

I go to this WAWA Store #8040 at least once a week and sometimes twice a week. I did my order which was #909...

WawaChristmas tree ornament

Ordered the coffee cup ornament. It was $8.99. A little steep but the person this is for is a fan of Wawa. The shipping charge was $7.99. The order arrived in a box that was a foot long by 3 1/2" by 4 1/2". The ornament is only 3 1/3" x 2" and flat/not heavy. In other words could fit in a regular envelope, not such a big box.

This is a serious overcharge for something that likely costs under a buck to make and not that much to ship, never mind the impact of overkill materials on the environment.

Boo Wawa!

Christmas tree ornament

WawaPremade sandwiches and wraps

My wife went into the WAWA at 2950 Congress Avenue to get us something to eat. She went in got a bowl of soup for her and a buffalo chicken wrap for me. She brought the sandwiches home and the wrap was spoiled and had to be taken back to the store. The manager said I had to exchange the wrap for another one. She also informed me that I could not get my money back. I got another wrap (the same sandwich. Got it home and it was bad too. They need to have their refrigerator and freezers checked for proper temperature control. The manager threw my wife out of the store when she took the second wrap back. All she was trying to do was get me something I could eat. I am a diabetic and had not eaten all day. I don't know if anything can be done about this manager but if it can I hope it gets done soon.

Dec 02, 2020

Wawa — Liz

One day I walked in to get my coffee which I do every single day and quite a few times I heard this one lady...

WawaPolicy

Hi
        My name is Mirsad Osmic and I had such a horrible experience with first with Karen who stopped me and told to leave the store because I'm using my Marlboro coupons to buy the cigarettes and asked me to never come back to the store. What the audacity. I called CSR and Kevin the district manager called me. He said you guys have policy that is nowhere to find as you can't buy more then 2 packs on the coupon. Any other Wawa store the don't have this kind of issue only the store located on Pine Island in Cape Coral unbelievable. Kevin said they can create their own policy what the rudeness. Is this true is so then Kevin is worse than Trump

WawaService

Lady working at sandwich making part said "meatball sandwich on with corona ready" then gave me a smirk. I threw the sandwich back on the floor. I was there to get food not to get insulted by employees.

885 Cranbury South River Rd
          Monroe Township, NJ 08831

12:30pm 11/20 sandwich maker.
          The whole crew made me feel like I was not welcome there and laughed, mocked me I'm guessing it's all because of my race. I love getting food at wawa but this particular one experience was awful. I was mad n just left I didn't get their names I didn't know how to react to what she had just said. Part of me was raging and angry I have never felt a feeling like this the i don't even know how to detective the feeling. It was sad.

Nov 21, 2020

Wawa — Service

I've been getting the same 24 oz strawberry banana smoothie with whip cream for months. I've been...

Ventnor City
            Oct 10, 2020

Wawa — Feather found in salad

Hello, Recently I went to the Wawa at 3710 E Lincoln Highway, Thorndale PA. I ordered a salad, expecting the...

Sep 27, 2020

Wawa — Employees and poor service

Well first as I parked I saw an employee named Eric smoking something out of a glass pipe in his car, then...

Sep 18, 2020

Wawa — Food preparation

As we all know wearing a mask is mandatory in the business of preparing food but the big issue i'm...

Sep 13, 2020

Wawa — Service

The WaWa in Egg Harbor City is getting real relax with policy. Ordering food via touch screen is suppose to...

Egg Harbor City

WawaPaying at the pump with a WAWA gift card.

During the pandemic, when most businesses are trying to make it safer for their customers, Wawa has made a very cynical policy change. You can no longer use a Wawa Gift Card to pay for gas at the pump. You have to come into the store and stand in line to use the card for gas. Many of us have given gift cards to family and friends to help with transportation costs. Of course, they are doing this because they hope that while you are in the store, you will buy some of their food and beverages. Wawa is not being a good member of the community.

WawaHandicaps parking enforcement

Wawa has no policy for enforcing handicaps parking NONE!
              That is why the 3 H C spaces are always full .
              because bad people know Wawa will do nothing if they park there.
              Wawa knows I have called corporate 5 times.
              Wawa DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT THE HANDICAP!
              I have talked to 4 managers
              I have talked endless employees .
              I have called corporate 5 times.
              Wawa DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT THE HANDICAP!
              I and all my friends and family will spend are money at another store.

Jul 03, 2020

Wawa — PPE

I go to is store every day and spend about 10.00. I wear a mask and the store said that they could not...

May 09, 2020

Wawa — Cold brew iced coffee

Everytime I go to Wawa I get some kind of 24 ounce Cold Brew Iced Coffee. Each time I pay over $3 for the...

Wawaripoff

As a Wawa customer and employee, I become frustrated when I order a specialty drink and 80 percent of my drink is ice. I never run into this problem besides when I go to store #721. This is not the first time this has occurred but I would like a free 12oz specialty drink offer.

My name is Michaela Campina you can email me at [protected]@gmail.com

05/07/2020
                [protected]

ripoff

Apr 10, 2020

Wawa — store associate: alexis & rude store

For the past couple of weeks store associates have been serving coffee to customers. This morning I walk into...

Apr 08, 2020

Wawa — an employee at the store.. female hispanic

I came into Wawa one evening and I usually get the 'small' sample cup because I cannot drink a...

Galloway