Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply Logo

Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply

Having problems with Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply?

Complaints & Reviews

Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply — billing

In nov. on 2016 I received my first diabetic supplies from your company with an invoice stating $0.00 due. My...

Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply — neighborhood diabetes dallas tx

I ordered a CGM and received multiple calls repeatedly requesting the same information over several month...

Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply — Diabetes/pump/cgm

I am type 1 diabetic using pump and CGM. I need CGM because I no longer have symptoms of low blood sugars. "...

Liberty Medical / Liberty Medical Supply — Service, Phone service, Senior Management

I have been doing business w Liberty for years. They provide diabetes CGM supplies. Several months ago I...

Liberty Medical — Diabetic Supplies for insulin pump

I called Liberty Medical on Oct. 22nd/2015 to order diabetic supplies for my insulin pump and told them I...

Liberty Medical Supply — Business practices

Been using liberty for wife's ostomy supplies for years. Paid balance off yesterday and ordered more...

Liberty Medical SuppliesDiabetic supplies

Actually I received a letter from Medicare that Liberty Medical Supplies had gone Bankrupt and that I needed to fill out a form and I missed placed that form they sent me and I need to complete that information if someone call send me the information again. My husband received his diabetic supplies through Liberty last year and I am not sure we the for said we needed to fill out a form hopefully so that we do not get billed since they went bankrupt

Liberty MedicalInsurance bill

I contacted Liberty Medical and placed an order for Diabetes supplies. I had been receiving supplies from them for a year or so. It took them over a month to send out the supplies to me. I had been contacted by them and they confirmed that my insurance would cover 100% of the supplies. Then I do not get the supplies a month later. The day before I received the supplies my insurance changed. Because I had placed the order a month before, I knew I would be covered. Then I received a bill for $1800 because I had been out of network according to Liberty even though I had placed the order a month prior to this. When I contacted them several times, Liberty said there was nothing they could do. This is no way to run a company especially a company that supplies people with items they need to survive.

• Li
        lilscorpie Apr 23, 2012

Keep getting phone calls at least a dozen every day since I told them I was not interested in their product. Need to know how to get them to stop calling.

Matt Salig Apr 23, 2012

Dear,

If you want to getout of this problem contact to www.gonextsolutions.com they help you to come out of this problem.

I have faced this problem but now i am happy with there RPM services

Thanks

• Ti
        timle Jul 05, 2012

representative attempts to get recipient to say yes while being recorded with questions such as "do you want to cancel your account, do you have diabetes" then the recorded yes is edited into a statement used to approve the shipping and billing of product

Liberty Medical Supply — Incompetent customer support

We tried to order diabetic insulin pump supplies from this company for my husband who is on Medicare. After...

Liberty MedicalUnable to get supplies after 3 weeks of calling almost every day

incompetent employees and management. I have contacted Liberty almost daily for 3 weeks. you can look at their records to prove it. I have talked to so called managers, I have waited on the phone for 30- 45 min. at a time, just to get the initial customer rep. on the phone. I had a 3 way conversation with a document specialist, my doctors nurse, and myself, with the assurance she would get the appropriate documents to my doctors office to get my omnipods. that was over a week ago. my doctor's nurse has fax and order to the given number 3 times and left messages for them to call and confirm they received it without any assistance or returned calls. I have left messages in multiple departments, especially the documents department without any one to call me back. I am at a critical level in my supplies and these are not something you can go out and buy at your local pharmacy. I have had insulet corp send me a crisis supply that is almost out. How can one company this size be so incompetent.

Liberty Medical Supplyasking for ssn

I can't get my diabetic testing supplies because the person on the phone insist on my social security number over the phone.
        I gave all the other personal information requested, which includes name, address, telephone number. I don't see why I need to give my ssn since I gave it when I initially sign up to receive testing supplies. The supplies are coming to the same address as always
        I called on 5-4-13.

Liberty Medical SuppliesUnordered supplies sent

We have been getting diabetic supplies for some time. A little over a year ago, they began sending (house brand) lancets that would not work with our apparatus, when we called, they sent out the correct lancets, but billed us for the incorrect ones. It was only $6.70, so I didn't make a fuss over it. About a year later, they again started sending out the wrong lancets, telling us they were switching us to their house brand (without our authorization) when we called. We refused, and again they sent the correct ones, and a couple of weeks later sent us a shipping label to return the incorrect ones. They told us they would credit our account once they received them. We sent them back. The next bill did not show part of the credit. When I called, they said it was their company policy not to credit any materials that were returned after 30 days.

I don't work for their company, so I couldn't care less what their company policy is. They don't get to send me materials I didn't order, charge me for them, refuse to credit my account when I return them, and then tell me sorry... that's company policy.

Liberty Medical SupplyHR / Manager

I was attacked by a manager while sitting at my desk. I ended up in the hospital and HR and management let him keep his job because he attacked me in a "playful / fun" it is unfortunate that I ended up in the hospital and unable to return to work but it wasn't extreme enough for that POS to loose his job.

Liberty Medical Supply — They ignore my communication

Liberty Medical supply sent CPAP supplies to me per my request. I viewed a television advertisement by...

Liberty MedicalTelephone Harassment

Liberty Medical keeps calling me at all hours of the day and night. Most recently they called this morning (Sunday morning) while I was in church and left a message. There is never a live person on the phone. I have no idea why they are calling me. They say they are calling me regarding my diabetic supplies but I am not diabetic and do not order supplies. I don't know how to get them to stop calling me. They are calling twice a day at least. This morning they gave the option if you called the number back of leaving a message I told them never to call my number again and that I would be filing a complaint about them to the FCC and also to the Attorney General of South Carolina.

Liberty Medical SupplyEmployee/CSA

I called Liberty two weeks ago requesting that they send a statement showing how much I paid them during 2010 as I receive housing assistance and the amount I pay depends on the amount of my medical expenses. Usually their employees are very nice, but I got a black woman who was rude from the minute she picked up the phone. She said it would take "sebben ta tain days" and since I needed it before that I asked if she could fax it. She replied, "We-uns cain't doo dat fo' ya'll. What chu tinks we is?"
                Two weeks have gone by so I called them today and could not get a straight answer. Since my appointment is on Monday the 27th I need that information and was told that "if we sent it you should have had it." Again they refused to fax the information. I called back and cancelled them as my diabetes and prescription supplier.

• Me
                    MeterGuy Mar 23, 2011

If a rep is every rude to you ALWAYS ask for their name and extension. write down the time and date you spoke with that rep and those called can be pulled. Call back and ask for a manager and give them the reps name, ext # and time and date of the call so they can pull the recording and take action against that rep. In reference to the the statement ask to be transferred to A/R and you need that to be expedited and they have to get it to you within a certain time frame. Call them everyday if you have to until you get it. The A/R dept in Liberty is super behind but if you bug them enough they will send them if not ask to speak to the CEO and you will get a team that will bend-over backwards to get that statement to you.

Liberty Medical Supply — Diabetes Supplies

This company is a joke! I have been back and forth with them for 2 months. They shipped diabetes supplie...

Liberty Medical Supply — Diabetes suppplies

On December 1, 09, I spoke with a man named Alexander his extension is 75606. I was inquiring about mail...

Liberty Medical Supply Pharmacy — Filling Rxs not ordered

I registered for prescription service with Liberty Medical Supply Pharmacy. There said they would alway...

Liberty Medical SupplyThey Are Ignoring Me

I can't find the paperwork right now to give you the details but they do have a website easily available on Google. They mostly do diabetic supplies and advertise on TV.

I lost my meter and poker and wrote to them ages ago. It took awhile and all they said is that someone would contact me. No one contacted me. I have no way to test my blood now and I'm diabetic. These rats don't care about my health..they just want medicare money and they will continue to collect even if I don't have a meter to save my life.

What can I do? They are ignoring me.

• Ki
                      kittykat1937 Apr 05, 2010

Well of course they want Medicares money, they are a business. I hate how people bash businesses for wanting to collect money from you. Do you really think life is free? Be for real here. They didn't contact you? I find that hard to believe. I am a current customer with Liberty Med adn they NEVER stop calling me. Don't blame them for "not having a meter to save your life" SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE pick up a phone and call them. You can go online to complain so go on and find a number. Better yet watch TV for an hour I'm sure a commercial will show up.
                      [protected]

• Fd
                      fdnybrat Sep 13, 2010

i believe you when you say they are ignoring you. they have bad business practices and have an F rating with the better business bureau. i have been back and forth with them for 2 months and have filed a complaint. they have yet to credit my insurance for billing them for the wrong supplies!!!

• In
                      insulin123 Feb 02, 2011

What I don't understand is they want me to get a C-peptide test in order to prove that I have diabetes I guess. I asked they why, and they said it was so that medicare would cover my insulin pump costs, I already told them I don't have medicare, I have BCBS. They then said it was still their policy and that I would have to get this blood test in order for them even to ship me the supplies, so it had nothing to do with my health insurance, just their policy. I guess they're afraid that I'm just saying I have diabetes?? The ironic thing is a C-peptide is mainly performed when you're first diagnosed and mainly on type 2's, well I have type I have type 1, but the CSR didn't understand the difference. A C-peptide is also a fasting blood test (the CSR also didn't know what that meant) so it's pretty ironic that they would make a type 1 diabetic take it. I just don't see why they make you jump through hoops just to 'prove' to you that you have diabetes, I guess a Rx from my endocrinologist is not enough. Why they would make it more difficult for you to order supplies from them is beyond me (again it didn't have to do with the health insurance, it just had to do with 'their policy'). That's fine, I'll just get my supplies from somewhere else, pay my co-pay and have my insurance pay somewhere else. I recommend if you need medical supplies and have a choice on where to get them, DO NOT choose liberty medical.

• Me
                      MeterGuy Mar 23, 2011

As a former Employee of Liberty I can tell you that if you lost your meter all you have to do is call them and explain you lost your meter and any of the Representatives would be more than happy to rush a replacement to you. Of course Liberty just as any business wants to get paid. In reference to the comment about the Insulin pump it was a standard rule for certain patients to have to complete either a log sheet and/or certain tests because certain insurances did require it if you were using an insulin pumps and it is to cover you as much as it is to cover the company because if the insurance company asks Liberty to provide copy of the test to reimburse the cost of the pump and Liberty doesn't have it then the bill gets dropped to you and trust me, you do not want to to have that bill dropped on you.

• Ro
                      Roy Hastings Aug 15, 2018

Liberty was giving me regular renewals since 2008, and just stopped my supplies. I now need to find a new supplier. No explanation given as to why they stopped sending supplies