CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
I gave the pharmacy my insurance card and the pharmacist said to me "no problem". When it came time to pay for prescriptions ...6 hours later...The charges were full amount and the sales person said that the amount was with my co-pay. I told her it was the full amount and the co-pay should be $3.35 NOT $90. She shrugged her shoulders and said "that's the total".. I went to Walgreens the next month and they charged me $3.35 for same prescription. CVS are not only LIARS but THEIVES as well. Never will I set foot in their store again.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy