Costco / my card won't work

Over a year ago, my Costco charge card quit working. I mean, the magnetic part is corrupt. I cannot purchase gas and when I use it inside the store, the Manager has to be called each time! I have asked for a new card, but the person from India on the phone keeps telling me that my card is fine. It is not fine, it will not work!!! I have tried to order a different card, no luck there, either. It would help if the people on the telephone could speak good English. Please help!! This is a complaint about the charge card itself.

Va

Comments

• Al
      20th of Nov, 2008

You have to go Membership at the actual Costco store. It takes 5 minutes. Just ask for a new card & they'll help you. Really simple.

• Da
      1st of Feb, 2009

really, just get another card from membership.

• Ki
      28th of Aug, 2009

take a cart, put some vulnerable staffs, like eggs, glass, flour in it and vandalize them while u go around in the costco and leave them inside and come out and have a cheap hot-dog and pop and go home...

• Th
      27th of Jul, 2010

Go to your nearest costco. go to membership. tell them you are having a problem with your credit side of the card. They will call the credit card company for you. you will receive it in the mail in 7-10 business days. that simple.