Menu

complaints

Jerry Hunt Supercenter Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Jerry Hunt Supercenter at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Jerry Hunt Supercenter has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Jerry Hunt Supercenter. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Jerry Hunt Supercenter complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Jerry Hunt Supercenter complaints

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter My wife bought a 2020 car from Jerry Hunt Supercenter on 10/18, but we're having trouble getting a license plate for it

My wife bought a 2020 car from Jerry Hunt Supercenter on 10/18, but we're having trouble getting a license plate for it. At first, they said the DMV was slow, which was in December. Then in January, they told us that the manufacturer was holding the title. I recently discovered that this car was actually a leased vehicle and was bought by Jerry Hunt without a title. It seems like they're selling cars without titles, and I know of at least three people who have experienced this issue. One of them is a deputy in Davie County. We've been using a 30-day plate for five months now.

J

Jerry Hunt Supercenter I traded a truck with them and bought a used truck

I traded a truck with them and bought a used truck. They told me not to make my next payment on my old truck, saying they would pay it off for me. It's been 18 days since the purchase, but they haven't paid off my truck yet. I called them because my bank called me, threatening to damage my credit because they haven't received a payment. When I called, they said they mailed the check, but the bank still hasn't received it. The bank won't call and deal with the dealership. The dealership still hasn't sorted things out, and they've already sold my old truck. I don't know how they did that with a lien still on it. If you can help me resolve this, I would appreciate it.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter In March 2022, I bought a used 2019 Ford F-150 XLT from Jerry Hunt Supercenter in Lexington, NC

In March 2022, I bought a used 2019 Ford F-150 XLT from Jerry Hunt Supercenter in Lexington, NC. The first few days, it had to be taken back to the shop for a bad wheel bearing. It took over two weeks to resolve, and I never received any updates. I had to call to find out what was happening. After I got it back, the A/C stopped working, and it took another week or more to fix. However, the issue wasn't resolved, and we had to go back and forth to the shop two or three more times until it was finally fixed. They would purposely ignore my calls and wouldn't answer when I called from different phone numbers. I had to use my relatives' phones to talk to anyone there, especially my sales associate, Peral.

The truck was supposedly never in a wreck, but it had the back glass replaced with shards under the back seat. The driver's side kicker panel is caved in and covered in mud and dirt under the "new" carpet. The touch-up pen they used to make it look good when they sold it keeps coming off more and more every time I wash it. Last week, when I tried to use the 12-volt systems for the first time while camping, I found out they don't work. Now, my warranty has expired, and they want me to pay $370.00 to fix it. To say that I'm fed up and extremely frustrated is an understatement. I just want some help and a reliable truck that works. I'm only 21, and this is my first financed vehicle, so I just want to be able to trust my purchase.

Hide full review

Is Jerry Hunt Supercenter legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Jerry Hunt Supercenter as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Jerry Hunt Supercenter stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Jerry Hunt Supercenter should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Jerry Hunt Supercenter earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Jerry Hunt Supercenter achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Jerry Hunt Supercenter. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Jerry Hunt Supercenter has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Jerry Hunt Supercenter has claimed the domain name for jerryhuntsupercenter.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Jerryhuntsupercenter.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Jerry Hunt Supercenter website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Jerryhuntsupercenter.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Jerryhuntsupercenter.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Jerry Hunt Supercenter has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Jerry Hunt Supercenter, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Jerry Hunt Supercenter protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Jerry Hunt Supercenter has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter I bought a car from Jerry Hunt Supercenter 'bout 2 weeks ago, but still ain't got to drive it home

I bought a car from Jerry Hunt Supercenter 'bout 2 weeks ago, but still ain't got to drive it home. When I call 'em, they put me on hold 'til it rings back, and I never get to talk to nobody. And when I do, I get different answers 'bout what they're doin' to the car. One person said it just needed new tires and it'd be ready, while another said it was at a body shop. If it's really at a body shop, I was sold the car thinkin' it had no damage, and even the Carfax says so. After waitin' almost 2 weeks without any answers, I went to the dealership today. I waited for 'bout 30 minutes 'til I finally talked to a manager. But guess what? The manager didn't give me any info either, just said it's at a body shop. I said alright, can I at least get some gas in the replacement car they gave me? 'Cause when they handed it over, it only had half a tank (Nissan Pathfinder SUV). And you know what the manager did? He laughed right in my face and said he'd pay me back $10. Then another manager showed up and started yellin' at me to leave unless I buy somethin' (which I already did). This store is in Lexington and I live in Winston. $10 won't even get me home, let alone to work for however long they keep my car. I ain't askin' for nothin' crazy, I just want the car I paid for almost 2 weeks ago. I attached the retail purchase agreement with the date and all the info. *** is the best number to reach me.

Jerry Hunt Supercenter I bought a 2018 Ford, but it had problems

I bought a 2018 Ford, but it had problems. So the dealership gave me a 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 classic instead. But right from the start, it had shaking issues. They said they fixed it, but the battery died and they only fixed that, not the shaking. I went back and took David W for a ride, and he was surprised too. He promised to get it fixed. They picked it up again and said it was fixed, but it wasn't. It still shakes all over. At this point, I got my salesman involved and handed it over to a sales manager named Justin. He picked up the truck and called me, saying it was fixed too. I went to get it and drove it, but it still wasn't fixed. It was shaking so much that it loosened bolts in the rear end. I've lost all respect for these people. They haven't done what they said they would. The truck isn't safe to drive on the highway. I have pictures of a bolt hanging on by a thread. And while the truck was there, they didn't even fix the bolt. I'm fed up. I called the bank compliance department and I'm in the process of getting the required documents from a certified technician. I've already made one payment and the truck still isn't fixed. They even want me to pay taxes on the first truck I had for two weeks, but not on this one. This whole experience with Jerry Hunt dealership has been the worst experience of my life. Dealing with liars and incompetent people. I just want my damn truck fixed.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter On 1/11/22, I signed papers for a vehicle at Jerry Hunt Supercenter

On 1/11/22, I signed papers for a vehicle at Jerry Hunt Supercenter. Then, on 1/15/22, I drove over to pick up the vehicle. But guess what? When I got there, they told me the vehicle wasn't there! They had taken it to a shop for some work. Can you believe it? I've had to fight tooth and nail just to get any info or updates about my car. Finally, on 1/24, they told me they took it to ***. I've been in touch with them to get updates, and they've been pretty helpful and understanding. But here's the thing: it's almost time for the first payment, and I still don't have the car. Plus, I haven't even given them my trade-in car yet. They already sent the payoff for that car, so legally, I can't drive it anymore. In the meantime, I'm stuck driving a friend's car while I wait for them to fix whatever's wrong with the car I bought. They not only sold me a car that's apparently not roadworthy, but their lack of communication is just terrible. I don't want to back out of the deal, but I want them to do something about the lack of communication and the fact that they tried to sell me a car that wasn't in good working condition. They didn't even tell me about it before I signed all the paperwork! Oh, and by the way, I already paid a $1,000 down payment to hold the vehicle until I could sign the papers. The first payment is due in a couple of weeks, and they better take care of that and more, in my opinion. I've bought five other cars before, and this has been the absolute worst experience ever. Thank you!

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter I bought a 2015 Ford Transit Van from Jerry Hunt Super Center on 10/28

I bought a 2015 Ford Transit Van from Jerry Hunt Super Center on 10/28. The van wasn't ready on the day I bought it 'cause there was a problem with the rear passenger door. The salesman, Jonathan B, said their "certified technicians" would fix it and deliver it to my house in a few days. I waited a week for that to happen and had the van for about a week when the problem came back. I talked to Stephanie, the service woman, and she said I had to take the van back to Jerry Hunt. I didn't like that idea 'cause I use the van every day and the dealership is an hour away. That's just bad customer service, you know? Then she told me to get an estimate from a local Ford dealership for the repair and they would pay me back. It took me a while, but I finally got it in writing. NOW, instead of Jerry Hunt sending me a check for the repair cost, they wanna pay the dealership directly. I don't like that. This whole thing has been messed up from the start. I just don't trust the dealership to keep their promise, and then I'll have to pay for the repairs myself. I'd feel better if they sent the money to me so I can get the repairs done when it's convenient for me. Like I said, I use the van most days. They're just making things harder for me. As a customer who was already treated badly, they should do whatever it takes to make it right for me. What does it matter to them where the $886.55 goes? I want them to pay me directly so I know the money is there, and then I'll pay Ford myself. I don't trust these used car salesmen at all.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter I traded in a 2017 Honda Accord in excellent condition for a 2016 BMW X5 at Jerry Hunt in Feb 2020

I traded in a 2017 Honda Accord in excellent condition for a 2016 BMW X5 at Jerry Hunt in Feb 2020. I expected to purchase a vehicle in good condition. Salesperson was new and untrained, leading to several mistakes including paperwork being redone upon signing, registration completed in wrong county after requested MULTIPLE times and a photo sent. I have spent several weekends in the service department - requested a fog light (not working at purchase unbeknownst to dealer) be replaced since March and they have yet after 3 trips to service to replace (give excuse each time). My main concern is after only 3-4 months an oil leak showed itself. After two trips to service, the "American mechanic" was assigned, car was returned and oil leak continued after not having my car for one week. I took my car back and they consulted with BMW. BMW found a different issue - I received my car back, and the leak remains and is even worse. I returned my car yet again. I get a call from the owner and he says that BMW can fix for $3500 or someone else for $1000 - can he send elsewhere for "Second opinion?". I truly think he is trying to save money as this is covered under warranty. I advised I wanted a buy back quote. *** (owner) said his best is $25K and I paid $27, stating it cost me $2K to drive for 6 months. It has cost me A LOT more than $2K to drive this car for 2 months. I have taken off work to sit in their service department on many occasions-NONE of which have resulted in a resolution - no oil fix or fog light replacement - I purchased this vehicle in February and have been in service since March! I also have added many miles to another vehicle which sucks gas. ***'s offer is $1798 short of my payoff and I feel that he could have done better after the service I have received. It is CLEAR these vehicles are not checked before selling. After purchase I have heard multiple stories like my own. He should be held accountable!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Jerry Hunt Supercenter We bought a 2012 Camry from Jerry Hunt on 11/8 in my wife's name ***

We bought a 2012 Camry from Jerry Hunt on 11/8 in my wife's name ***. The salesman told us multiple times that it was a good car and Jerry Hunt wouldn't sell it if it wasn't. They also mentioned a multi-point inspection. However, shortly after the purchase, my wife noticed issues with the transmission not shifting properly. We took it to the Toyota service center in Concord, hoping it was just a recall problem. Unfortunately, it wasn't. The service center informed us that the torque converter needed to be replaced. While there, I asked for the vehicle report and was disappointed to see that on 10/19, a service center in Salisbury had already noted the need for torque converter replacement. We were never informed about this before buying the car. On 11/22, I called John, the salesman, to express our dissatisfaction. I mentioned the vehicle report and the undisclosed torque converter issue. However, he didn't seem concerned and simply suggested I contact the service department before abruptly ending the call. I then submitted a general inquiry on the website since I didn't know who to talk to. Aaron M replied, saying he would look into our case after finishing a meeting. That was on 12/1, and as of 12/14, I haven't received any response. I sent another reply on 12/6, attaching the vehicle report, but still no response. This is why I'm filing this complaint. I've been ignored for almost a month, and the worst part is that we were sold a vehicle without being fully informed about the mechanical problem. I had to pay $2500 to fix the torque converter issue, not to mention the time wasted dealing with this problem.

Overview of Jerry Hunt Supercenter customer experience

Jerry Hunt Supercenter, as reported by numerous consumer complaints, has been plagued with a myriad of issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their overall experience on jerryhuntsupercenter.com. One recurring problem is the poor customer service, with many customers feeling ignored and unattended to. Additionally, there have been complaints about the quality of the products offered, with several customers receiving faulty or damaged items. Another major concern is the lack of transparency in pricing, as customers have reported hidden fees and unexpected charges. Furthermore, delivery delays and mishandling of orders have been a common occurrence, causing frustration among customers. Overall, Jerry Hunt Supercenter has garnered negative feedback due to their subpar customer service, low product quality, pricing issues, and inefficient order management.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Jerry Hunt Supercenter contacts