Chrysler / purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service

1 Windsor, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Purchased new tires (incl installation, balancing and alignment) on Oct 30, 2018 at Countryside in Essex Ontario. Reference Invoice number CCCS423600 and Vin # 2D4RN4DE0AR471503 dated Oct 30, 2018. Completed online quote for tires on Oct 15, spoke to service advisor Oct 15, who advised me tires would be ordered and he would call me when they are in.
After 2 weeks I called the service advisor, who told me that he had forgotten, the tires were in. I had scheduled other maintenance (transmission flush), but I cancelled this and scheduled only the tire change for the next day.
On Oct 30 I came to dealership for the new tire installation, balancing and alignment. I told the service advisor that a rim inside the vehicle was to be substituted for a rim on the vehicle.
After 3 hours the my vehicle was ready, but upon inspection, I noticed the rim inside the vehicle was not touched, so the service advisor had the vehicle brought back in to have the correct rim installed.
Once I finally received the vehicle I noticed the tires were very dirty - since when do we give a customer a dirty set of new tires?
At home, a few days later I detailed my tires and found tire glue all over the rims and "pits" in two of the rims - made from the tire change machine. The pits are new; they were not there the week prior when I detailed the vehicle.
This is pretty shoddy service. No followup from order date, cannot follow instructions in the dealership to substitute a rim, delivery of dirty product, sloppy work resulting in glue all over rims and damaged rims.
Signed,
Disgusted Former Chrysler Executive

Chrysler

Ar
Nov 5, 2018

Comments

13th of Nov, 2018

I purchase a 2017 Ram 2500 I have only 30, 000 Miles on the Truck and all 4 tires is already bald I get my Regular service with tire rotation, and I can't understand, on 11/12/2018 I was by the shopping center parking lot where I parked for about 45 Min just as I am walking out the store I heard a loud pop, the valve on one of my back tire popped and let all the air out. I have to stay there for over 3 hours before I could get my tire change, because the jack that come's with the truck could never lift it.

I have a Chevy Avalanche when I both it the tires I get with the truck last for close to 60, 000 Miles. I believe for the cost of this truck $74, 000.00 you should get better equipped tires, I would like to know who could I make a complaint to, for getting better tires for my truck.

Thanks