Chrysler / purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service
Purchased new tires (incl installation, balancing and alignment) on Oct 30, 2018 at Countryside in Essex Ontario. Reference Invoice number CCCS423600 and Vin # 2D4RN4DE0AR471503 dated Oct 30, 2018. Completed online quote for tires on Oct 15, spoke to service advisor Oct 15, who advised me tires would be ordered and he would call me when they are in.
After 2 weeks I called the service advisor, who told me that he had forgotten, the tires were in. I had scheduled other maintenance (transmission flush), but I cancelled this and scheduled only the tire change for the next day.
On Oct 30 I came to dealership for the new tire installation, balancing and alignment. I told the service advisor that a rim inside the vehicle was to be substituted for a rim on the vehicle.
After 3 hours the my vehicle was ready, but upon inspection, I noticed the rim inside the vehicle was not touched, so the service advisor had the vehicle brought back in to have the correct rim installed.
Once I finally received the vehicle I noticed the tires were very dirty - since when do we give a customer a dirty set of new tires?
At home, a few days later I detailed my tires and found tire glue all over the rims and "pits" in two of the rims - made from the tire change machine. The pits are new; they were not there the week prior when I detailed the vehicle.
This is pretty shoddy service. No followup from order date, cannot follow instructions in the dealership to substitute a rim, delivery of dirty product, sloppy work resulting in glue all over rims and damaged rims.
Disgusted Former Chrysler Executive
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - Recall Request
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - 2016 chrysler town and country
- Chrysler - customer service questionable