Having problems with Trident Hyundai?

Trident Hyundai Customer Service Contacts

+91 984 426 6882 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 782 910 3333 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 984 470 1452 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 804 343 3333 (Sankey Road Office)
+91 990 011 5133 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 426 6876 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 974 378 6716 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 984 426 6865 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 804 343 3222 (Hosur Road Office)
+91 974 378 6943 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 804 343 3111 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 974 378 6737 (Indiranagar Office)
+91 996 418 7952 (Whitefield Office)
+91 804 343 3666 (Whitefield Office)
+91 984 426 6873 (Whitefield Office)
+91 735 375 0677 (Whitefield Office)
+91 804 343 3999 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 470 1457 (Yeshwanthpur Office)
+91 984 451 0218 (Jakkasandra Used Car Sale)
+91 984 451 0520 (West of Chord Road Used Car Sale)
+91 806 601 6300 (Audgodi Service)
+91 804 343 3777 (J P Nagar Service)
+91 984 472 0893 (Kalyannagar Service)
+91 984 426 6874 (Sheshadripuram Service)
№ 1, Lower Palace Orchards, Sankey Road
Bangalore
India - 560003
Hosur Road Office
№ 46/4, Garvebhavi palya, Next to Narshimha Theatre, Begur Hobli, Bangalore - 560068

Indiranagar Office
№ 9, HAL Old Airport Main Road, Kodihalli, Before Leela Palace, Bangalore - 560038

Whitefield Office
№ 111, 124 & 125, B Narayanapura Village, Whitefield, Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore - 560036

Yeshwanthpur Office
№ 26/4B, Building "A", lndustrial Suburb, 1st Stage, Rajajinagar, Bangalore - 560 055

Jakkasandra Used Car Sale
38/4, Sarjapur Road, Jakkasandra, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034

West of Chord Road Used Car Sale
3, 61/2, 10th Main, West of chord Road, Shivanagar, Bangalore - 560010

Audgodi Service
№ 5, 15th cross, Kolandappa garden, Anepalya, Audgodi, Bangalore - 560030

J P Nagar Service
№ 10th Mile, (Anthony's Industrial Area), Kanakpura Main Road, Bangalore - 560078

Kalyannagar Service
141/1, 6th 'B' Main HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore - 560043

Sheshadripuram Service
№ 130, 1st Main Road, Sheshadripuram, Bangalore - 560020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Trident Hyundai Customer Service. Initial Trident Hyundai complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Trident Hyundai above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Trident Hyundai. Discuss the issues you have had with Trident Hyundai and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Trident Hyundai BangaloreElite i20

I got delivery of Elite i20 car on 23rd Oct 2020 at Hosur road, Bangalore showroom with the promise while booking providing extended warranty for the finalized price as well.

While delivery they denied and after few days saying it can't be given.

Its very unfortunate and never expected these kind of false statements from Trident Hyundai.

Oct 11, 2020

Trident Hyundai — Insurance renewal

Hi  I had paid inr 6250 on august 19, 2020 for my i20 car (ka 01 mj 5447)  insurance renewal as your...

Trident Hyundai ka01 mu 3741 service is worst, accessories fitting and finally sales also worst

Sales - They will assign advisor, till delivery everything will be fine post that advisor will be always in meeting only to your number. Not sure how he is reach the target in his busy meeting schedule.

Service - If its free service they will keep the car for some time then with lubricant they will give touch-up, if any complaints they will fix they wont clean it properly...

Accessories - Only after payment they will process and fitting will not be proper and safe too... better go out side they will good experience.

Co-ordination between the different team will happen like government office. Only with help of owner its possible.

Buy vehicle from other showroom if you need co-operation if you consider its your showroom means once u leave the vehicle for service you need to tell them what it needs to be done after that check all things are properly done or not fitting proper or not...

Trident Hyundai Insurance renewal for my car

On 17th May 2019 I received an email from your office ([protected]@tridentautomobiles.com) from Veena. Today when I am checking for quotes for renewing my policy I noticed that the registration number on the policy is incorrect.

My vehicle registration number is KA51 MJ 2052 but the policy states the registration number as KA51 MG 2052

Which means that I have been made to pay a premium of rupees 17, 136 for someone elses car. This is absolutely atrocious and ridiculous. What kind of careless behaviour is this? I am totally disappointed and want to know how to escalate this matter to your CEO.

I am totally disgusted with your service.

Regards,
      Bharti
      [protected]

Jan 25, 2020

Trident Hyundai — rc pending since 6 months | no action from trident hyundai | frustrated from customer service response | 1802

Hi, I bought my vehicle 6months ago and still i have not received my RC, i already have asked trident...

Dec 26, 2019

Trident Hyundai — grand i10 service

My car KA03MZ5039 was serviced at S8402-Trident-Indira Nagar, Bangalore centre in last Sunday dated 22...

Dec 20, 2019

Trident Hyundai — venue gdi sx

I had booked a Venue petrol vehicle through Trident Hyundai showroom located on Old Airport Road, Bangalore...

Nov 26, 2019

Trident Hyundai — i20 first service by trident

I bought i20, Sportz 3 months back and gave it in the same place for first servicing. First service was just...

Nov 08, 2019

Trident Hyundai — service, no proper information & looting money

I been to Trident (Near Electronic City) service center 2 months back to check my Elite i20 2016 model AC not...

Nov 03, 2019

Trident Hyundai — product

Regarding the previously submitted complaints and irresponsible actions taken against the same . The vehicle...

Trident Hyundai unprofessional attitude of branch head and advisor at hosur road branch

On the day of taking delivery of the vehicle (Creta SX AT) there were pending jobs and accessories that needed to be completed, the Sales Adviser Mr.Salim requested me to return and would have it completed in 1 hour along with fitting of the Registration plates.
        Today being an auspicious day there were many deliveries, I was asked to come along with the car to have the jobs completed.
        I waited for 5 hours at the showroom, the managers and the sales adviser Mr.Salim kept giving me false promises that it was getting done, finally at 7pm I asked to meet the branch head Mr.MANJUNATHA, who very blatantly refused to accept their lack and being unprofessional in taking care of completing the pending jobs on time and without an apology. It has been the most unpleasant and stressful experience ever.
        I had many questions regarding the vehicle which have not been answered because of this. Mr.Manjunath is definitely incapable of handling a branch and customers and needs much training in customer relations. Salim requested me to give him a good rating at feedback to which I obliged, now to my regret as he is not worthy of it. advisers should not have to beg for a good rating. Overall, a very disappointing experience.

Oct 08, 2019

Trident Hyundai — regarding the vehicle money

This is regarding the previously submitted complaint which was not resolved. I bought Hyundai Creta from...

Oct 08, 2019

Trident Hyundai — elite i20 ("document not, received" "right accessories not received")

I have purchased Elite i20 Sportz + on Oct/7/019 in Trident and My chasis No:MALBM51BLKM737863, Sankey Road...

Aug 30, 2019

Trident Hyundai — car

Hi Team, The customer executive Naveen at trident Hyundai Sankey road is not a good executive, He has done...

Aug 16, 2019

Trident Hyundai — Service of my hyundai vehicle - xcent - sx model - ts07fh7934

Hello, During the last week of July I gave my vehicle for service at your show room in Bangalore, Hosur...

Trident Hyundai poor service, commitment, response and not replaced parts provided, after 8 days car holding delivered without finishing

Concerned Authority,

Hope TRIDENT Hyundai is matured enough to handle customers. Its very unfortunate that, many issue i have noticed when i have serviced my vehicle with TRIDENT HYUNDAI of Hosur road brach (Garvebhavipalya).
          I have called and said my vehicle need to be picked for service/ repair on 5th and vehicle collected on 6th Aug-19 at 11am. Vehicle # TN01 AW6001.
          The service team comitted to give the vehicle back on 9th Aug-19.
          Next day they told me estimated price, 15000+, after next day started some other problem, once next day they said some other part damage, like this spent 4 to 5 days. At last 10th Aug-19 they said bill amount is 30000 +, To evaluate and give firm items and value not told. i said to continue the work and close it. Finally on 12th agreed to deliver, they could not deliver. once again they said, it will be delivered on 13th Aug-19 and i have got the vehicle at last.
          again on 13th after i have received call stating that, you vehicle has got totally problem, fog lamp not working. new set not available.

Finally received vehicle without fog lamp functioning. Once again i need to go behind your team for getting the fog lamp, this is how TRIDENT ?

No clarity on insurance claim? very very bad service and support from the concerned people.

These all problem not told in single analysis, what is the way of analysis the problem of repair or service at TRIDENT HYUNDIA ??? telling every day one problem or during receipt stage detailed analysis and complaining ?

I am really surprising ? the way customer complaint or customers are handled?

However, hope TRIDENT Hyundai some senior team will take this seriously and attend the customer, either me or some one else. if TRIDENT want to improve the real good service provider ???

Thanks & Regards
          Rudresh
          [protected]
          [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2019

Trident Hyundai — steering rack issue

Replaced the steering rack and work not done properly . Steering rack replaced and it Created new issues n...

Trident Hyundai car records

Trident hyundai showroom in Rajajinagar . I bought a second hand car i20 but they failed to produce the records till now . Car was bought on January .5 months passed till now no response . I spoke to the guy rakshith, from whom we made the purchase, no proper response .
            Till now not able to use the car because of lack of documents which he failed to provide. Please take this seriously.

May 08, 2019

Trident Hyundai — hyundai creta, 1.4 e trident hyundai is unable to deliver on committed date 09. may.2019

Mr.Gagan sales team is unable to deliver hyundai creta on commited date 9/May/2019, we have cleared full...

Trident Hyundai trident hyundai / insurance renewal soft copy not received since february for vehicle no:ka05mp5511

In February, Mansa repeatedly called up almost every day, so that I could take the insurance and but obvious for her sales target.

I took the insurance in February and now we are in May. The amount was debited on the very same day and I still have not yet receive my insurance copy.

It's been an extremely disappointing and pathetic experience for me. I have been following up with Mansa since then and I am tired. I guess in future I will NOT take anything from you guys and no one should take insurance offered by Trident Hyundai.

Is there a way I can cancel my insurance? Please let me know the process.