[Resolved] CeLLC — insurance
I had 3 Cell C contacts 5 years ago which I cancelled. For the past 5 years I have tried to cancel the insurance which was linked to that to no avail. Small R29/R45/R49 debit orders go off my account monthly. I have called CellC, written emails, gone into the stores - to no avail. I have done stops at bank but they just change the reference or amount and it goes through again. I think my only option left is Court? Any ideas how to stop this and get a refund for the 5 said years plus costs? Will NEVER use or recommend Cell C. Service is shocking.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018
Thank you for contacting Cell C.
We have received your query regarding being billed for insurance you have requested to have cancelled and apologize for any inconvenience coursed.
Please forward us your query to [protected]@cellc.co.za. May you kindly include the Cell C/ID number in question and your contact number so we can access your Cell C account and assist you further.
More CeLLC Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom