[Resolved] Cell C / unethical behaviour

1 WaterfallJohannesburg, South Africa

19/12/18 - send an email to notify cell c that I have moved, need my fibre line to be activated on the new address as there was already a fibre line installed in the new address
19/12/18 - called into cell c to confirm that they have received the mail - consultant said she will send ref nr - nothing received!
20/12/18 - called again to follow up send mail again, consultant confirm receiving mail - still no ref received
21/12/18 - called again - been notified by consultant every thing was received but cell c is so behind with back orders - tech department will only be back 7/1/2019
31/12/18 - cell c took a full payment from debit order
3/1/19 - call into cell c - consultant notify me that no documents have been received from me! Send again she will send me a ref nr on sms - nothing received upto today.
3/1/19 - get a call from vumatel - they need to come an install a new line at my old address!!
3/1/19 - call vumatel - they where notified by cell c I had a problem on my line at old address? - seriously??? Who laid the line complaint? Got a code/line nr from vumatel who said I need to call cell c and all they have to do is activate my line on the nr I gave them.
3/1/19 - called cell c - consultant took the nr, finally updated my new details and said she will mark this as urgent as she cant do anything the back office needs to update and activate my line.
7/1/19 - received new bill for jan - cell c is charging me another full month
8/1/19 - still no reference! Still no internet! Being billed for a 2nd month!

This is now the 23 rd day no internet, no service but I need to pay for their back lock problem

• Resolution statement

Thank you Warren for sorting out this problem. Rehan you where a great help and your professional attitude was greatly appreciated.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 09, 2019

Dear Mr. Du Plessis

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

On behalf of Cell C, we'd like to extend our sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service.

Please provide us with the following information:

1. Contact Number
    2. Address
    3. Fibre Line
    4. ID Number (This is if you are not familiar with the number associated to your fibre line)

Our email address is sm@cellc.co.za. We will assist.

^NS