[Resolved] Cell C — data price and customer service
Having bought data with cell c in the past, I was very happy. However today when I went to top up my data I had learned that the price of data I usually buy (100Gb for R999) had increased by R500! I was at the cell c store in greenstone the day before to enquire about the data, to see if it was still the same, why couldn't I have been told then that the data would increase so dramatically the very next day!? As well as there were still advertisements up on their walls of the data deal I'm use to getting, this is false advertising!
Furthermore, the cell c website has no area for complaints that I could find, nor was there enough room to properly fill out my complaint in the contact section of the site.
I just find it utterly rude that no one in cell c had the decency to tell their clients of these changes. If this is not resolved I will be taking this as far as I can and will tell as many people as I can to not use cell c in any way, shape or form.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2017
Please note that the 100GB for R999 deal ended on the 31st of January 2017.
Please send us your cellphone number via Facebook and we will contact you for available packages.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946