[Resolved] Cell C / contract initial misrepresentation and deductions for not needed service?

South Africa

My contract AC LABUSCHAGNE [protected] Data Number [protected] Account [protected]
I had a 2 year data contract which was due to lapse end April 2018. I got a call requesting a renewal. I did not want to renew as the fees would increase with less Gbytes. Two weeks later another caller phoned making the GBytes better at R199/month It was more acceptable to me. My monthly deduction instead of R199 became R320 +-. I lodged a complaint of illegal deduction of R104.40 for "content services" which I did not request or agree upon. 27 September I spoke with an Aretha who said she would request credit for the illegal R104.4 deductions from the start of the new contract date. Meanwhile I twice stopped and reversed payments of R320 +- until issue would be resolved. Beginning of October 2018 I received an account for R200.74 which is acceptable BUT previous R104, 40 overcharges are still due to me from Cell C. This amounts to 5 x 104.40 = R522.00 I DO NOT WISH TO CONSULT PER PHONE WITH A CALL CENTRE AS SENDING AND RECEIVING AUDIO IS NOT CLEAR AT TIMES. MY EMAIL ADDRESS is " [protected]@gmail.com "

• Resolution statement

• Updated by AttieLabuschagne, Oct 26, 2018

This is a CELL C South Africa contract Thank you

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 26, 2018

Dear Labuschagne

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We have received your billing query. To access you account we will need to conduct a Security Check to confirm if we are liaising with the account holder.

May we have the number we can reach you on.

^NZ

• Updated by AttieLabuschagne, Oct 26, 2018

my number S Africa 082 558 1645

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 27, 2018

Thank you for getting back to us.

Our team will be in touch.

^NZ