Cell-C / help delay

South Africa Review updated:

Hi Sir/Madem i do request a bank details, settlement amount, letter of settlement, removal of my name on transunion. i do want to pay fully the account which i was not aware that is still active, after my contract expired. i 'm prepare to solve this problem as soon as i got all details requested above. my name is George Mongolisi Lot, and contact number is [protected] please help me to resolve the matter quickley either sms the information on that MTN number above.

Comments

• Ry
      15th of Jan, 2008
    Cell-C - BAD NETWORK!!!
    Cell-C
    South Africa

im on contract with cell-c.i have a sony ericsson k550i.i have a pre-paid vodacom sim as well.my phone works wonderfully with the vodacom sim.when i use the cell-c sim,my signals low,my GPRS comes and goes,mostly just goes.my sms's wont go through with cell-c at all,EVER.but they do with my vodacom sim. then cell-c has the audacity to tell me i need to bring my phone in for repairs? fugging idiots! improve your network biitches! if i ever meet one of those call centre biitches from cell-c, ima fugging egg them

21st of Feb, 2012
    Cell-C - Bad Credit Reference
    Cell-C
    South Africa

I have 3 cellphone contracts with Cell C, and last year October i changed my bank details for the debit order, a simple change, so I thought. Since then they have messed up my debit orders. They debiting the incorrect bank, then they debit the incorrect amounts. And even though it is a fault on their side, they suspend my services, no body can sort this out, the managers refuse to speak to me. And every month i get told that all is in order and up till the January debit order they still took the incorrect amount off my account, not covering the full amount due on the account. Firstly my concern is that I will now have a negative credit record due to them being incompetent ans secondly, that I had my international call services suspended due to the default on the account which was through no fault of mine. This has been going on for 4 months now and no one returns my calls or replies to my emails sent and just keep defaulting on the debit order amounts going through on my account. Is there anything that I can do to get this resolved?