Cell C / contract cancellation
I have been trying to cancel my contract with Cell C now for more than two, almost three years. I have faxed cancellation letters to them which they deny. I phoned Cell C once more on the 21October 2006 and spoke to a lady with the name Lindiwe. Then I spoke to Busisiwe. They gave me a Ref no. The no was ref:1522304. I called again on the 18th of July 2007. I phoned again on the 13th of February 2008. I spoke to Zandile. She gave the phone to the supervisor. Her name was Nikiwe. All of them telling me that I have not submitted a cancellation letter or fax.
Today is 16 February 2009 and I am still paying a monthly subscription for a phone that I have not been using for a very very long time. I am talking about much more than R 4000.00
This is absolutely ridicilous. I have faxed and e-mailed them today for the very very last time !
Cell C...Never again !!!
My next step now will be to hand them over. I should have done this a long time ago.
My contact no, [protected]
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C Surance - claims department 
- Cell C - data connection speed via 4glte is less than 30 kb / ping over 1000 for past month which does not even allow loading of webpage
- Cell C - refund!
- Cell C - wi-fi
- Cell C Store - mobile
- Cell C - poor customer service