[Resolved] Cell C Surance — claims department
I have a cell c insurance that is meant to cover my phone for theft and damage which I pay every month. on the 24 April 2017 I took my phone in for repairs (damaged screen) at Maponya mall Cell C outlet, they then made me fill in the claim forms and they e-mailed them to Cell C surance, I do have the proof of that e-mail. on the 28th of April I called to follow up with Cell C surance to check if they received the claim forms as I was advised by the store agents. I was told that they did not receive my claim documents, I then resent them using my own e-mail address ([protected]@sttb.co.za) to [protected]@finrite.co.za and I also received a "read confirmation" from a SYS CELL C. I again called their number which is [protected] which you hold for about 30 minutes without any answer and when they eventually answer, I was still told that they did not receive my claim form, seeing that we not reaching any conclusion on the matter I requested their physical location so I can personally drive the forms, the address provided by the phone agent was 390 ontdekkers, roodepoort, I drove to that location only to find out that is a shopping complex (florida junction). till to date I am struggling to confirm the receipt of my claim form. I also wonder those people who does not have or afford airtime to hold on for 30minutes if they ever receive help.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Cell C Surance Complaints & Reviews
- Cell C - legal department
- Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - disgusting customer service
- Cell C - sim card still not working
- Global cell network - GSM Promo
- Glocell - unlawful deductions of my account don't hold acc with glocell
- Cell C - Additional contract
- Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure