Menu

complaints

apnTech Complaints Summary

8 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, apnTech generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for apnTech has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of apnTech. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

apnTech complaints 13

Sort by:

Newest apnTech complaints

D
12:02 pm EST

apnTech Voice search optimization

Paid for service on 10/23 they said it would take 3-4 weeks for service to become active.

After over 2 months, my company didn't come up on any voice search results. My voice optimization score also didn't change from 51%.

They then told me I wasn't eligible for a return of my money bc it was too late and because they registered my business on the search engines. I had to sit on the phone with them for 45 minutes with first Stephanie (a cust retention) then Bobby (supposedly her supervisor) and they refused to refund my almost $700 bc there was no results seen.

I asked them for an activity log on our file to see what work they have done and when they did it and terms and conditions of the refund so I can submit it to my credit card company for them to dispute.

I recommend staying away from them bc they may be a large company but they are HORRIBLE to work with

Claimed loss: $700

Desired outcome: I would like to get a refund on my money.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified apnTech representatives only. If you are affiliated with apnTech, please claim your business to access these details.

V
2:51 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

apnTech Voice search for real estate

I was first contacted in 6/19/2023 and they were supposed to make google search by voice come up as local realtor. They charged me for 1,096.000 and Told me I would take about 6 weeks before it would work. Then on on 6/21/23 they Charged me 3,288.00 on my credit card for what I have no idea. I filed disputes with my Credit Card. July 25 2023 they billed me 4147. and then in August 22 2023 I started getting billed for 2 payments of 199.00. August 25 I got another charge for 149.00 I Got rebilled for the 1096. on Sept. 8th 2023 and Today November 15 I got my bill and they recharged me 3,288.00 as a balance transfer. I am not sure how they can say they they helped me at ll my name does not come up on Voice search. There are a total of 9,078.00 that I have nothing to show for and I didn't authorize them to do all these charges once they got my credit card they just started charging it what ever they felt like. I will be contacting the Attorney General to look into this matter.

Claimed loss: Total of 9,079.00

Desired outcome: Refund my money

D
2:40 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In May of 2023, I responded to a Facebook ad to have my company listed on voice search that included all the major search engines. I learned that the company is called APNTech. I spoke with a fast-talking salesman who went by the name of William Denick. His female supervisor gave me a "discounted" price" of $448 due to my time in business for this service...

J
9:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

apnTech Voice search ...scam!

THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING FOR MY COMPANY... they are a scam, 400 stolen dollars, don't be scammed by them, they don't work on alexa or siri or anything else, it's a ROBBERY! trying to claim and nothing happens! NUNCA HICIERON NADA POR MI EMPRESA... son una estafa, 400 dolares robados, no se dejen estafar por ellos, no funcionan con alexa ni con siri ni nada mas, es un ROBO! trate de reclamar y me pasan a un supervisor que promete y nada sucede ! FUI ESTAFADO!

C
5:41 pm EDT

apnTech Voice Search Service

Very unhappy paying customer.

I have not had the promised services from the begging and been trying for the last month to get my refund as promised at signup

4 Support calls later, all I hear is, we will get back to you in 72 Hours, nothing has happened and I would warn anyone thinking this service, or support works

the Support Team even today still promised a 72 Hour callback, which past experiment tells me will not happen

Desired outcome: Full Refund

S

apnTech I have been attempting to cancel a service for the past 3 months

I have been attempting to cancel a service for the past 3 months. The company never answers the phone, instead an "answering service" answers and creates a "support ticket" but no one ever calls/emails back. They automatically take money from my checking account and have never provided documentation of the service they claim to provide (search listing management).

R
apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech On August 26th, I purchased a lifetime subscription ($248) to have my company listed on a variety of voice recognition services

On August 26th, I purchased a lifetime subscription ($248) to have my company listed on a variety of voice recognition services. I was told the listing would be active within *** business days and would be contacted by each service as my listing goes live. A month later, my business is not listed anywhere. I have sent several emails, none of which have been answered. Ive tried calling and only reach an answering service. My calls have not been returned.

Read full review of apnTech and 1 comment

1 comment
M. Brown
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was contacted in April about registering for voice activated search engines. Agreed to start with the service for a one time fee. Had a follow up appointment with them to verify the voice search listing had been done. Then I see in my bank statement where they have been charging me $199 per month since May. I called didnt get an answer, only after I disputed the charges with my bank did someone call me back but said that since I filled a dispute they couldnt speak with me. They claimed to have voice recordings of me agreeing to some monthly service. When I asked what service it was and why havent I been getting monthly reports to verify the service they claimed to be providing some representative told me that it was my responsibility to research the voice search myself to make sure Im getting the results of voice activation search. Not to mention they SOLD MY INFORMATION to MULTIPLE companies as I kept getting calls from other companies trying to sell me the same service!

W

apnTech Date of transaction was 8/11

Date of transaction was 8/11.There were two amounts charged to me that I did NOT authorize, $248 and $750.This was for advertisement and placement on various online search engines, such as *** and Bing. The sales guy was a fast talking salesman, and I believe these people are nothing but scam artists. I did NOT sign any contract, nor did I ever agree to these charges. I am actively seeking an investigation by *** (my credit card company) into these charges, which I am disputing. I am seeking a full refund, and no further charges from this shady company.

I
apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech On 4/25/22, I called APN to see what the status was with my issue relating to my personal number plastered all over the internet and an

On 4/25/22, I called APN to see what the status was with my issue relating to my personal number plastered all over the internet and an incorrect suite number listed for my address. The person that I spoke with was very condescending, hostile, and rude during my inquiry. I felt like I was insulted, ridiculed, and overall discarded during the call. I asked for a manager and the person claimed that she was "the manager" that she did not report to anyone and that there was "no one available to speak to." My address has been established for over two years at the location that I provided when I signed up for this service and she flat out refused to make any updates! Keep in mind that there were no issues or any disclaimers given at the time I purchased my service from APN. I am HIGHLY dissatisfied with the customer service and the entire company from how I have been treated! I want a full and complete refund for being subjected to hostile treatment from Associated Providers Network!

R
apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech I was contacted on 7/28 and told for a price I would be on every search engine when someone looked for tree service in my area

I was contacted on 7/28 and told for a price I would be on every search engine when someone looked for tree service in my area. I'm not computer shabby, and come to find out it's free I could do it myself getting notice. I paid $248, after lowered it down $250 so I would agree. Very pushy sales, said it was a one time fee for the lifetime of my business, and I agreed. An account manger got on the phone for confirmation, she said i jave 9am appointment to get additional info from me to set up my business on search engines. They said they work with all big companies like *** bing, *** and they will have my business added when searched for the type of services I provide. 9am I get a phone call, I'm excited to set my business up and will be seen by a lot of people. All they wanted was $199. a month to get my business on search engines. I said that is not what i was told yesterday, yesterday they said a one time payment was all they needed. He got mad and hung up on me.

apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech This company called and told my business partner all about the services that they could provide to our business

This company called and told my business partner all about the services that they could provide to our business.The girl that called her, ***, set up a call back to set up their services.A boy named *** called at the appointed time, and did not want to answer any of our questions. (Or couldn't)Upon him not knowing the answer to our questions, or simply not wanting to answer them, he, without notice, turned us over to a boy named ***. *** didn't want to answer our questions either.We suspected early on that this was a "bait and switch". My business partner was satisfied that the $498 was the only charge. Then there was an additional $995 as well as a monthly charge! They could waive the $995, but ONLY if we did it NOW. I said NO then, and asked for our refund. To which he gave me a 800 number that only answering service answers. My business partner got a email saying no credit would be issued due to "service rendered", of which NO SERVICE WAS RENDERED other that their unprofessional phone call.I want credit for the $498 bogus charge and no further contact with this company.

apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech On 1/24/2022 APN company contacted me telling me that this company helps small businesses to grow their businesses by voice search on ***

On 1/24/2022 APN company contacted me telling me that this company helps small businesses to grow their businesses by voice search on *** and car play and all the voice devices that people ask by voice where to find businesses thru all the voice search. I ask them how much and they said a one time fee and I would be on these sites to be found thru voice search. So they started out trying to con me to pay $599. I finally got them down to $348. I ask them repeatedly if I was gonna have to pay anymore for these promises. They said no just this one time fee of $348. After a week I started getting all these emails stating APN pro care has been trying to reach me by phone and I would not answer. I finally emailed them as to what they were wanting. They informed me to finish setting up my account and tone able to have full access to all the voice recognitions on the *** etc. I would have to pay them extra. I said no that I was told only this one time fee of $348. I told them I wanted my $348 back because I was being scammed then they hung up on me. I cannot reach them from this point to resolve this scam. Complaintsboard.com has them rated high and I want to let you know these people are scam artists. They also are called APN company.

apnTech has left an official reply on this complaint.

apnTech I was contacted and sold services that were a one-time fee for voice search registration

I was contacted and sold services that were a one-time fee for voice search registration. I was told I would be contacted when that service was completed to review and validate. That never happened. Shortly after the initial contact, I was sold another package that was $199 a month and I was guaranteed to be listed in the service areas that I did not show up in. I was told I would have a contact to send all my info to, such as new awards, pictures anything, and everything. That info would then be sent directly to all of my listings. I have seen no changes in any of my listings. I was given incorrect instructions and when I reached back out for clarification nobody would respond. At one point contact was made and it seemed as if after 6 months something might be done. I was sent a list of the areas where they were working on my info(my service areas) it was completely incorrect. It was as if somebody was throwing darts at a map to pick my service areas. I have made multiple attempts at communicating by email as directed and I get no responses at all. It takes weeks for any response and then it is an automated service ticket email with a canned response of "what time works for you on Thursday for a call to discuss ...) I did receive a call from a gentleman after filing a complaint who stated he was a VP at the company. I could not talk and asked that he send me an email so I could reach back out to him at a better time. He said he would do that and to call him when I had time to review everything that they had done. No email was sent, I have requested multiple times for him to reach out to me and he hasn't. I truly feel that nothing has been done. I have tried and tried. I wish I would have been more diligent in researching this company and the services sold to me. I have asked for info, analitics anything to show that something has been done and I heave gotten nothing but a runaround

Read full review of apnTech and 3 comments

3 comments
G
G
Guy Labonte
Nov 27, 2023 1:58 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

complete scam they dont do what they sell

Lauren KD
Nov 27, 2023 10:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It is VERY MUCH A SCAM! I’m so disappointed in myself and I have to get a new card again. Why are people such horrible people!

Kristi Alfaro
Apr 30, 2023 10:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

High-pressure sales and the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I wish I had checked out the BBB complaints on this company before purchasing.

Overview of apnTech customer experience

apnTech (apntech.io) has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their services. Many customers have reported experiencing technical issues with the company's products and have expressed dissatisfaction with customer support. Some customers have complained of difficulty canceling services and being charged hidden fees. There have also been reports of slow or non-existent response times to inquiries and complaints. Overall, apnTech has a poor track record when it comes to addressing customer concerns and providing reliable services, making them a risky choice for consumers in need of tech solutions.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

apnTech contacts