Cell C / no billing statement / invoices

1 South Africa Review updated:

i am an account holder with cell c and has been so for the past 13 months. i have received only two billing statements in this period which i have received jan/feb 2008. i'm afraid i pay an account but i do not have any proof...i also do not have a voicemailbox on my phone and has checked the settings millions of time activated it but all in vain.

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Apr, 2009

i have a new contract with Cell C about 3-4 months now, they never sent me any invoices since i opened the contract, i had to call them to ask for the invoices they sent me the last 3 month invoices and now im sitting with the same problem again! this month they made a debit order and never sent me an Invoice before they deducted. what is keeping them from sending the invoices i dont know, never in my life have i recieved such poor customer service! cell C needs to shape up in order for them to keep their clients!!!

• Th
      11th of Sep, 2009

my name is thulebona dumisani mazibuko, i would like for you to send me my billing statements for last year (2008) as from january to july 2008.since january i have not been receiving these statements.i would kindly appreciate if you could provide me with these.my adress is still po box 10257 vryheid 3100.im currently using my sisters adress as i dont have access to a computer.my sisters email address is [protected]@yahoo.com.

thank you cell c, i havent lost faith in you.
    my cellc number is 084 9106 512