Having problems with Nedbank?

Nedbank Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 555 111 (Everyday Banking)
+27 860 555 222 (Professional Banking)
+27 860 555 333 (Business Banking)
+27 860 116 400 (Small Business Services)
+27 860 111 263 (Private Wealth)
+27 860 102 187 (Corporate & Investment Banking)
+27 214 167 000 (Corporate Property Finance - Cape Town)
+27 413 988 000 (Corporate Property Finance - Eastern & Southern Cape)
+27 112 944 444 (Nedbank Group - Gauteng)
+27 313 641 111 (Corporate Property Finance - Durban)
+27 124 367 000 (Corporate Property Finance - Pretoria)
+27 860 333 111 (Insurance - Personal)
+27 860 104 526 (Insurance - Business)
+27 860 003 681 (Stock Brocking)
+27 214 166 000 (Wills & Trust Services)
+27 800 220 290 (Beneficiary Solutions)
+27 112 948 862 (Executor Services - Johannesburg)
+27 124 367 125 (Executor Services - Pretoria)
+27 214 166 123 (Executor Services - Cape Town)
+27 413 988 028 (Executor Services - Port Elizabeth)
+27 514 005 920 (Executor Services - Bloemfontein)
+27 315 265 188 (Executor Services - Kwa-Zulu Natal)
+27 800 110 929 (Lost & Stolen Cards - Domestic)
+27 117 104 330 (Lost & Stolen Cards - International)
+27 860 114 966 (Merchants)
+27 861 263 464 (SAA Voyager Credit Card)
+27 800 004 244 (Amex® Platinum Services)
+27 860 102 194 (Amex® Gold Card)
+27 860 102 193 (Amex® Green Card)
+27 860 119 966 (Amex® Credit Card)
+27 860 444 000 (Client Complaint Helpline)
+27 214 123 000 (Nedbank Group - Western Cape)
+27 413 935 800 (Nedbank Group - Eastern Cape)
+27 313 641 000 (Nedbank Group - KwaZulu Natal)
Nedbank Sandton, 135 Rivonia Road
Sandown
South Africa - 2196

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nedbank Customer Service. Initial Nedbank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nedbank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nedbank. Discuss the issues you have had with Nedbank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nedbank Complaints & Reviews

NedbankUnauthorized debit orders on my Nedbank account

Several debit orders from NRB went down on my Nedbank account. I followed this up with Nedbank but they are not helpful at all. I have now received a legal notice from Nedbank. There were no funds in the account when the debit orders went down and the account is now in arrears.

I have not signed any contract with NRB or agreed to any terms going into any contract with them.

Please can you assist as I am not getting any help from Nedbank.
Harold Schenk
Account # [protected]

Nedbank Limited South AfricaUnauthorized bank debit from my nedbank account

Hi,
    Please advise regarding unauthorized "NRB Subscription" debit order that is being deducted from my account each month.

I have given no authorization for this amount to me deducted and need this to be cancelled asap. The amount is R225 (ZAR) each month.
    I have yet to be given an explanation by Nedbank why these funds are going out of my account on a monthly basis.
    I trust you will give this matter your urgent attention and that it will be resolved.

Account holder: Jeanne Henn
    Acc Number: [protected]
    Branch Code 158105
    Branch Code: 158105
    BIC Code (Swift): NEDSZAJJ
    Bank Name: Nedbank Limited
    Bank Branch: Campus Square
    Bank Branch Address: SHOP F03 Campus Square, CNR Kingsway & University Roads, Auckland Park

NedbankCredit Card

I had 2 credit cards with Nedbank.
      I paid one off in 2017 and the money for the other one I accidently paid into a private persons account who told me they cannot give it back.

I have paying the credit card every month as I got money in.
      when the lockdown in March started I called them and asked if to help me out as I had no income and will pay extra when ever I could. Instead of the agreed R 500 pm I paid as follows: 3 March 2020 R600, 22 July 2020 R2000 [for the 4 months missed during lockdown)and from 1st September R500pm
      They summon me in September and I asked them why? As I told them I will pay as I get money in to make up for the R500pm. That's why I paid the R2000 in July to make up for the 4 months where I did not receive any income.
      My amount is increasing more and more each month and I did send emails to Nedbank and to Rossouw with no reply.
      I sold my car and household goods to survive. They keep adding fees.
      I don't have food in my house and I'm in arears with my municipal account as well.

Its not fair what they did. All the other banks helped their people, what is wrong with Nedbank? It was not necessary to summons me and not even with a phone call or email to warn me. I paid as I promised. So I don't know what the problem is.

Mrs M Prinsloo (van der Merwe) ID [protected]
      card number [protected] Nedbank Credit Card

Dec 07, 2020

Nedbank — Delay in receiving funds and lack of communication

Good day I made a request of funds on the 25th November 2020 as I urgently needed money as I have an on...

Nov 26, 2020

Nedbank — Retrenchment claim service

I am very frustrated and unhappy with Nedbank's insurance service regarding my retrenchment claim and...

Nov 10, 2020

Nedbank — Illegal summons and debt collection

I have been served with a summons on 29 October 2020 on a false allegation of defaulting to adhere to the...

Oct 15, 2020

Ned Bank — Unethical and unprofessional behaviour

Good day I hope this email finds you well, Today on the 15th October 2020 at 9:28am from telephone number...

Sep 23, 2020

Nedbank — Offered payment towards credit card but refuses to assist

Hi, I have emailed, called and received minimal assistance with the same outcome of negative feedback. I...

Jul 22, 2020

Nedbank — Nedbank nrb accting service charges

Nedbank bad !!! 22 Jul 2020, 21:39 Nedbank rip-off NRB CHARGES NEDBANK - NRB Acting Subscription Fee robbing...

Nedbankatm scams

I am very much disappointed in ATM fraud at Nedbank my card has been hacked twice with my money withdrawn from Nedbank ATM with security safeguarding the ATM and it looks like this is an insode job the most untrusted bank ever because what the point of having ATM that are of that high risk while we are paying for the ATM services, the management at Nedbank must do something about this cause we are being charged every month for the service that put our money on risk every day this is very sad the Nedbank ATM are the most hacked comparing to other that is why it seems like inside workers are also benefiting while we as customers are suffering. I am leaving Nedbank I can't always be scared of my card being stuck on ATM and money being withdrawn from my account while my card is sticker at an ATM at a presence of securities and bank staffs this is very sad done by a company who claims to care about the financial well-being of their customers

Nov 29, 2019

Nedbank — Credit card application

I would like to express my utmost dissatisfaction with Nedbank. Taking into consideration that basically all...

Nov 14, 2019

Nedbank — Home loan department

in 2007 we started with the rezoning initiative and Nedbank gave us a confirmation letter to continiou with...

NedbankCurrent account and greenback

There has been charges on my Nedbank account since September and although I have emailed and discussed this telephonically with them.
          Nedbank is yet to revert on what the charges are for R181, R175, R110

and they refuse the reverse the charges.

Their Greenback programme is a total waste of time and costs more then any points one can expect.

Their fees too are just ridiculous without any customer service whatsoever, no one can provide answers and their ticketing system in their branches is useless - always giving inaccurate info.

I waiting for over 40 mins before seeing a teller yet the systems said the waiting time was 7 minutes.

Have to report them to the Banking Ombudsman

• Updated by sds320 · Oct 30, 2019

Still no response from Nedbank on what the charges they deducted from my account is for!!

Oct 09, 2019

Nedbank — fraud

Please would you investigate Quintin Swanepoel (private banker) and Dilshaad Ismail (Quintins assistant or...

Nedbankcredit card budget facility

On 17 September 2019 I made 2 payments with my credit card and asked that this should be put onto budget.

Prior to this, I had an available balance of approx R2500 (left over from my card's limit)

After numerous debits and credits from Nedbank regarding these 2 amounts, the available balance has dissapeared. Which tells me that it has gone off my straight as well as been put onto budget.

I've made numerous calls to the card department, speaking to different people on every occasion. Even logged a complaint in the hope that someone with the appropriate knowledge will take this matter further and sort it out. It's been almost a month now and no luck as yet.

Nedbankpaid up letter

This is by far the worst bank I have ever came across. I had loan with them for years, which I struggled to pay at some point. I went under debt review and started negotiating settlement discount with them through Hammondpole Attorney. I was give a 20% discount which I tried to negotiate for more and unfortunately that wanted tons of document, later they sent me a Settlement Quote. I paid up the money that was stipulated, I was even provided with a paid up letter. My transunion was updated, everything reflecteda zero balance. Weeks later I get a call from Hammondpole ( Lulama), to my surprise she tells me that Nedbank has indicated that they made an error when preparing the settlement quotation, the account is short of R2k and they want me to settle it. They even went as far as listing me on credit bureau for the amount that was discount. I mean what on earth do you call this. How is any of this my fault, You provided me with a settlement letter and suddenly you are telling me that i'm short of R2k? is this even lawful?? I moved mountains to get the money for the settlement, now how on earth do you expect me to raise extra R2k? and also why is the debt reinstate on transunion, as the full amount! taking out a loan with you was on of the biggest mistakes i have ever done. i will never ever consider doing business with you, neither will i ever recommend you to friend or family.

Nedbankpersonal loan

I've submitted a personal loan application online and have had 3 people phoning me regarding this. No one has an idea what they are doing and all 3 of them are giving me different answers. I've been trying for over a week and have not heard anything! I have been told by petronella that it takes 24 to 48 hours and I have been waiting now for a week which is unacceptable. I tried calling regarding this and I keep being put to different extensions. Dwyane has phoned me and asked me to send her an email which I have and she only got back to me 3 days later. Nedbank goes on about their customer service, but if this is what they go on about I do not want to do business with them

Nedbankpersonal loan

I have taken out a personal loan with nedbank in 2017 and a year later I lost my job, i called the customer service centre to notify them that I was unemployed to my surprise the loan kept accumulating arrears and I don't understand how because when I took out the loan I was made to take out an insurance for it stating that it will cover my loan should I die or be retrenched..can someone help me with this matter because the amount is double from when I last paid it

Sep 11, 2019

Nedbank — car servicing

I made a service plan of my car with nedbank as it financed me for such car. I didnt receive any...

Aug 22, 2019

Nedbank — Banking details for outstanding balances on personal loan & credit card

I am Renay Moira Oss, ID number [protected], Cell. no.: [protected], Reside at 206 Mimosa Flat, Short...