Carl's Jr. / long wait to place an order
Cashier was friendly, food was great, but...
For the second time in two visits and with only two people in front of me, I waited in line for 15 minutes because there was only one cashier. The manager was too busy to talk to me becuase she was "the only cook".
I really don't mind standing in line to place an order, but if the one cashier has difficult customers or a long line, she should ask for another cashier to avoid having the customers wait and wait just to place an order.
As much as I love the food here, I will soon take a small downgrade and go to bk rather than face the agrivation of standing in a short line where I have to wait a long time just to place my order.
Carl's jr., please fix this.
More Carl's Jr. Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - life threatening dairy allergy preclude cheese and all dairy by products
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - management negligence
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - ordered one thing and got another
- Carl's Jr. - coupon not honored
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - longmore and southern in mesa az