Canada Post / rude senior employees - l4e1a4 branch
Unionizing government employees just encourages rude behaviour and overall poor employee performance.
There were two elderly Canada Post employees behind the counter that were clearly having major challenges with the tough-screen console and blamed me and my child - the customers for their shortcomings. I was trying to ask a question if a piece of paper added to the parcel would change the cost and the employee "sshhhssd" me. After a few attempts in getting an answer to my question - they finally answered me in a very exasperated and "dismissing" tone. As if my question was irrelevant and outright silly.
I pointed out that they were being very curt and abrupt. One of them said because it was all of a sudden too noisy - there were only two customers!
If they can't handle two customers and would put the blame on their customers for their poor behaviour - how about providing the employment opportunity to other people who would actually appreciate the work they do.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - Delivery Delays
- Canada Post Corporation - I complained regarding my parcel.
- Canada Post Corporation - delivery delays on company goods
- Canada Post Corporation - labour dispute
- Canada Post Corporation - parcel still not delivered