Menu

reviews & complaints

Imperial Global Courier Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Imperial Global Courier at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Imperial Global Courier has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Imperial Global Courier. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Imperial Global Courier complaints 3

A
Antonio Constancio
, US
Dec 22, 2022 2:31 pm EST

Now there was a person that she wants to send me a money box but I don't here she said the cruise ship was atack by pirates somewhere near gemiler island and she said

She want send me her money box worth 1million us dollar that impossible because why you carry that much of money when you are traveling...

D
1:24 pm EST

Imperial Global Courier Courier

My brother received this by a person from facebook contact and then she said that you need to pay money on delivery but he had not asked for anything from her. Please do the needful and take this complaint. This kind of things ruining your company reputation and name.

Thanks

H
Hanz1986#
Barnard castle, GB
Aug 25, 2023 8:29 am EDT

I had dealings with a company called global shipping company, I had bought or so I thought I’d bought some items off a legitimate page called Branded handbags, replicas and accessories, he sent me tracking info which was with global shipping company, I got a message saying they needed £150 off me to send it, both companies (scammers) are probably the same person. Do not buy from this company.

B
1:57 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir, I received a shipment that will be sent to me... Pls help me I read so much about the scam of the trunk box.. If it is a scam pls don't send to me... Thanks... It was late that I notice earlier when I search in the google about it... I know it was my mistake not to search first... Hope u will help me pls. Don't send it to me.. Just give back to d one who made d shipment

Read full review of Imperial Global Courier and 11 comments

Is Imperial Global Courier legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Imperial Global Courier is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Imperial Global Courier, reviewing user feedback and how Imperial Global Courier addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Imperial Global Courier. Trust, but verify.

Imperial Global Courier earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Imperial Global Courier evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Our scan shows Imperial Global Courier website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the imperialglobalcourier.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to Imperial Global Courier has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Imperial Global Courier contacts

Website

www.imperialglobalcourier.com

Most discussed Imperial Global Courier complaints

Courier
(opinions to this review)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer