Bell Canada / wrongfully billed

1 Montreal, Québec, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 514-310-bell

I moved in Feb. 2007 and moved my Bell services with me, up to that time I had no complaint. The first bill in my new house was wrong! Each subsequent bill has also been wrong, numerous phone calls later we have had some credits issued but still haven't received all credits due nor have we been billed correctly. We finally decided to cancel all services with Bell, to our dismay we discovered a 2 year contract for Express View of which we were unaware. Since there is a $300.00 cancelation fee, we decided to stick it out, actually spoke to someone who gave us a credit long overdue and we cleared our account to $0, this was in June of 2008. Yesterday (1 month later) we discovered our channels were disconnected and we called Bell only to be told we owe $456.00, how this is possible I have no idea! I am also fresh out of ideas on how to fix this issue. I will never have any doings with Bell after my contract runs out.

Comments

20th of Sep, 2008

I had exactly the same experiences with Bell in all services... I hear the same stories from everybody I know...
    Their customer service sucks... I had the problem of phone numbers of people I don't even know showing up on my cell phone bill. When I called these numbers, the people had no idea who I was or anybody I know. I called Bell about this problem and told them that I don't think I should be paying for calls that I know there is no possible way I made those calls, I got the run around and was kept on the phone for over an hour while they tried to convince me that I or some one I know must have called those numbers... I got absolutely no where and this continued to happen, with more and more unrecognisable numbers showing up on bill, until my bill was up to over $800. When I called them and told them that I refuse to pay the bill they sent me another bill of $1200 to close the contract. I cancelled my contract and got rid of all my Bell services and I will never deal with Bell again.