Having problems with Bell?

Bell Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bell Customer Service. Initial Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bell Complaints & Reviews

BellInternet

Called Bell 2 weeks ago to get internet service. They kept telling me that it is not available in my area, in spite of me telling them that my neighbour on the same street has the service.

They told to contact Bell customer services and file a complaint and someone would call me back. Someone did call me and said they would put in a request for service. I explained to the lady about my neighbour having the service and she assured me that someone would contact me.

Still haven't heard from Bell one way or the other. I guess they make enough money so they obviously don't need my business.

I understand we live in a rural area but if my neighbour has the service, what is the problem ??

Bellhome service for internet, TV, cell phone harassments calls

I was a long time Bell customer. The service became unusable last year. I work from home. Meetings dropped off, TV did not work. I had at least 15 service calls. On one occasion, a service person, who did not enter my house, asked me to work with him to trouble shoot my problem. My TV did not work. For 7 hours I walked around my house following his instructions, getting more and more frustrated. I gave up. I lost a full day of work. The next day I called back. I was passed to tier two support. They told me the service guy had turned off my TV service. I was trouble shooting something he had turned off. Unbelievable. This is only one experience. A Bell Canada service manager actually called me after I cancelled to personally apologize for the terrible service I had over many months. I was a customer for over 20 years.

I cancelled all my services, my internet, my TV, my cell phone. I paid all my bill at the time. I sent back my equipment via Purolator, by a prepaid label I got form them after a full month of asking them (I have not printer). I have not Bell equipment. I have not service with them.

So, I get another bill telling me I need to pay 107 dollars. I am not paying that. I paid enough for service that I did not receive for months and months consistently. The service agents told me it was because of COVID. That is a lie. It is because the business claims Fibe but uses two phone line connections (copper low bandwidth). They changed me the highest rate for this service. I started enquiring with my friends. One of my friends lives in Laval and has Fibe (actual Fibe). He paid less than me. When I went on the web site, I put in my postal code. It gave me a monthly rate. I then went on the website and put in his postal code. The rate was slightly lower for a speed that is over 40x faster! What the heck? A BIG LIE!!

So, now Bell Canada collections calls me daily, over 8 times a day all during business hours, fully aware that I am working from home. They never leave a message. I did speak to a few agents early on to get them to stop but the agents were low level collections people from offshore somewhere like the Philippines. They had no idea about my situation. I gave up. I ignore the calls.

Now, they raise my monthly bill by almost 700 dollars a month. I have no service, I have no equipment. When the bill gets to about 1300 dollars, the remove almost 700 dollars. It is classified as 'other services'.

This is harassment. This harrassment has been going on for 6 months. I am about to contact a lawyer and sue bell Canada. They promote Let's Talk Bell for mental health. What a bunch of BS. They are harrassing my home, my family. I cannot even talk to them. They ask all these security questions, keep me on the line for over 20 minutes, then transfer me where some other person asks me the same security questions over and over until I get so frustrated it ruins my ability to work for the next few hours.

I am not paying Bell Canada anymore money. They owe me money for the lack of service they provided me and the lies and incompetency they provided me. I paid almost 375 dollars a month.

STOP HARRASSING ME! Close the business with me. This is affecting my life and my mental health. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BULLIES!!

BellTechnician

I was abused by a technician whom was sent to change deliver and set up the required set up of a new bell expressvu receiver, Saturday January 30.

Account number - [protected]
      Bc85vw25 - confirmation number Friday January 29

Insulted, threatened, and instigated. These are common direct and indirect abusive tactics along with community racketeering and abuse.

Technician

Dec 05, 2020

Bell — Damages done to my property by employee of bell yard strathroy ont

We live in a house just behind the bell yard. For the past four years we have endured property damage from an...

London
        Sep 18, 2020

Bell — Suppression of my paper bill

Bell continuously fails to provide paper bill for my 2 internet lines since may 2020. Bell chose to suppre...

Jun 09, 2020

Bell Canada — Internet and billing

I signed up with Bell for internet services in November - it is now June. There have been many, many problem...

May 19, 2020

Bell — Internet service

Good day! I have been connected to the Bell Canada internet for years. The increases are not explained, they...

May 14, 2020

Bell — Blackberry passport

I bought this phone outright in 2015 for $890 from Bell Mobility. I have paid the warranty fee for five...

Bell Canadainternet phone cable pods

i have been having serious issues with Bell services for more than a year now... they have yet to date not been able to solve our services issue. suggested us to install pods which we did and after months of complaining with their tech department that the pods are not helping they finally figured out that the pods are malfunction and need to be replaced and it's been almost 2 months that we are still waiting for the pods they are in transit.
        they have put a ridiculous amount of 800 dollars on my account to be paid for the un consistent services. outsourced customer service is just a night mare i am sick of not having any one solve our issues and with all the cold transfers because they don't care about the customer.

Bell CanadaTV commercial

To Randy Lennox:
          From Stephen Calvert:
          Re: Bell's TV commercial with the musical round, row, row, row your boat.

I was wondering if your advertising team lost or didn't want to use their creativity to develop a catchy jingle or if they were persuaded by a remote viewing neurolinguist and parapsychology researcher to use that round to evoke false responses like a false confession?

Unfortunately, I am a esp slave and my captor has encoded that round to draw back big lies from oblivion for just as long as needed to justify excessive force and expense.

Please investigate this more than likely misconduct and misappropriation of funds and let me know.

I want to arrest the researchers and sue them.

Thanks

[protected]@gmail.com

Bell Canadaover billing and mix up of product invoices

This is about the 7th time I've tried to deal with this problem. The only Bell service I pay for is my cell phone. However, although I've been sending in monthly payments, the last one on 28 Jan 2020, I've been paying someone else's cell phone charges. Yet access has been suspended to my phone. I would not want to have an emergency in which I could not get help.

This horrible treatment should be described to the newspapers and Elder Abuse Ottawa.

[protected]@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2020

Bell Canada — bell mobility

I received a cellphone in March of 2019 from Bell as part of a settlement at no charge, free. This cellphone...

Bell Canadamix up of accounts and being charged for a phone I do not own.

This number [protected]) has been billed to me since last October, 2019, however, I have moved into Ottawa and some man answered it when a person tried to contact me. My present cell phone [protected]) has been suspended although I paid it in full on January 29, 2020. I also noticed that I was billed for a landline with this bill. I would like to know who has it now and why, as I indicated that I moved keeping only my cell phone number so please have the records corrected.

I replied to Bell by email saying the house account was cancelled when the numbers were switched in early October. I am a senior and I'm under Doctor's care for depression (Bell Let's Talk) so decided this was Bell's problem for not cancelling this account. I have talked to an agent last year and Carlingwood Mall sales agents as well with no satisfaction.

Heather Whitbread
              [protected]

Feb 06, 2020

Bell Canada — misleading advertising / rude representative

I called to inquire about an existing account [protected]. They offered to lower the existing bill at a rate of...

Bell Canadatv services

Bell. ca increased the price of my services from $60 to $80 and they decreased my services (removed several channels including Starz Channels) and when I first called to resolve the issue and their agent told me that they give me $10 discount plus giving me startz back but they did not do that and when I called back another rude agent told me that their policy changed and they could not give me the Starz.in my next bill, I noticed that the price is still up and when I called another agent talked to me very rudely and did not resolve my problem.

Bell Canadafibe tv

I renegotiated my fibe tv with Bell. They gave me Crave, Straz1 and 2 for free. I came home today and I no longer have access. I called Bell and they told me that they are no longer giving these channels for free to their clients. Unbelievable!!! This company does not HONOR their deals. Please be careful what you negotiate with them, they can remove it anytime. They don't care about their clients whatsoever!!! SUCH LIARS!!!

Jan 17, 2020

Bell Canada — missing mobility return.

Account ## [protected] [protected]. On November 21 2019 I called bell to do a upgrade of my phone to the I...

Jan 17, 2020

Bell Canada — television and internet

I have been a Bell customer for over 20 years. I live in the country rural and had to purchase 2 hubs in...

Bell Canadainternet

Very, very disappointing with the quality and communication with bell internet business.
                    I'm the owner of a small business in montreal area and after an issue with online billing /paying an invoice for the bell services, on friday afternoon they cut the internet services without any phone call to our business, even with a promotion credit in our account for more than 400$. After a phone call to the collection department and the payment in full of invoice, we did not have the services for what we paid, (so no internet services for all
                    Weekend from 10-13 january) witch produce as lost for more than 1200$.
                    We tried to communicate with the business department but they don't work after 4 pm from friday til monday.
                    We are convinced now why they have so many complains: bad management, weak and unprepared, some amateurs!
                    Florin

Bell Canadabell rural internet using the hub

I have 2 Bell Hubs so that I can get 200 GB of internet. Bell doesn't offer the 5 flex plan any longer to rural Ontario for $72.28 /month including tax. They now have a 350 GB plan line of site. The area I live in doesn't work well for line of site. They don't offer anything on the hub. I am not sure why I have to be punished because of the lay of the land. I am not even in a remote area. I live on a major road. I would just like to get a better internet package. Why can't I get the 350 GB on the hub for the same money that the line of site is paying. I believe it is around $80 month. I am paying $144.48 a month for 200 GB and if I go over it is $4 GB. That seems a little extreme. Looking for some help here.