Having problems with Bell?

160 Elgin St.
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Bell Canadaterrible customer service and language barrier!

I understand that Bell Canada now has call centers in central Asia. If they are going to send jobs overseas, perhaps they could ensure that there employees speak English. After nearly 90 minutes on the phone last Friday, trying to sort out my Internet account... (I had Wimax installed that morning, however when I called Bell that afternoon to find out why it wasn't working, they advised my account had been terminated... that's another story...)... I was eventually transferred to a gentleman who obviously didn't finish in the top half of his "English as a second language class".

As the Bell customer service rep read me my new account number, the exchange went something like this:

Bell: “B” as in bob
Me: Yes
Bell: “one”
Me: Yes
Bell: “Y” as in unicorn
Me: Sorry….”Y” or “U”
Bell: Yes…..”Y” as in “you”
Me: Sorry, I just want to make sure I’ve got it right…are you saying “Y” or “U”
Bell: (now becoming impatient)…..”Y”…”Y”……as in unicorn
Me: Do you mean “Y” as in yellow….or “U” as in unicorn
Bell: Oh…sorry…yes…….”Y” as in yellow….
Me: Ok….got it thanks
Bell: Next letter…..”J” as in George
Me: Sorry….”J” or “G”…..
Bell: (even more impatient)……”J”….”J” as in George….
Me: Sir, I don’t mean to be rude, but would it be possible to speak with someone who speaks better English
Bell: I’ll put you though to customer service

After nearly 25 minutes on hold, the line finally went dead...

After calling back, and spending another 45 minutes on the phone, the problem was eventually worked out….(I hope)……My total “Bell experience” this time…..2 hours, 45 minutes….

I truly believe that hell is not actually fire and brimstone, but a Bell Canada call-loop…..and that the devil is not named Lucifer, but “Emily, the automated attendant…”

Thanks for letting me vent,

A. Taylor
Ontario, Canada

• Va
      valari fanson Jul 23, 2008

i hear you. just got off the phone after calling twice and being put on hold 4 x's, each call took 20 and 27 minutes out of my life.
      i have never complained on anything like this but damn. i have two bell vu receivers and therefore two remotes for these receivers. one remote was replaced (free of charge 6 months ago - i have satellite care) and i needed the other remote replaced. i knew it would take some time to get this info to the gentleman on the other end of the phone, so after 20 minutes of explaining what was wrong he told me that i needed to get a new one and it would cost me. i told him i already had satellite care and he proceeded to tell me that i did not have satellite care. i then called the billing department and told another east indian fellow what had happened and he put me on hold twice to check it out (like i was lying) Do these two departments not have access to the same computer info on customers?? it turned out that i do have satellite care DUH!!! it just makes me mad that i have to ask them to repeat, repeat, repeat what they are saying in order to understand them. its a crime to be able to speak proper english in canada, apparently.
      thanks for listening, like this complaint will do any good anyway...makes me feel better

• Do
      Donna Aug 17, 2008

Everyone should think twice before using bell, they too cancelle my account saying that I didn't pay my bill the bill was dated Aug 6 and they cancelled my service Aug 12 the payment wasn't even due until Aug 26. Here's the thing when I when to log into my e-mail a message came up saying that my account was closed because of "concerns over a violation of use" they made me out to be a criminal. So to make a long story short I had unlimted internet access but Bell is trying to change that so what they do is close you account for no reason and when you try and sort it out and they re-open it they say OH by the way you don't that have unlimted internet access anymore because you service was closed and re-opened. Very sneaky. Anyway I'm cancelling my payment and looking somewhere else.

• Ih
      ihateautomation Feb 23, 2009

Just a quick suggestion if you are having problems with customer service agents that do not speak clear English... when first entering automation hell... select French rather than English... that will direct you to Customer Service Reps in Quebec. I do believe that all French speaking CSRs have to be bilingual, so once you get them on the phone you are at least speaking with someone in Canada, and they will more than likely have a better than fair grasp of the English language. (I have not tried this myself as of yet, but a friend suggested this to me, and she is a smart lady and I trust her.)

• Zx
      zxfdsf May 18, 2009

just call during the day to all these companies, that's what i do :-)

• Eh
      E. Hansen Jun 30, 2009

Last September I had problems with Bell satellite...there suddenly was NOTHING...not even one single channel that I had prescribed and paid for! I did get a lot of advertising on the TV, with Bell wanting me to sign up for movie channels, sports channels etc. to add on to my suddenly non-existing satellite service.
      In total, over 12 days, I spoke to 8 technicians, and a manager in a Bell store spoke to 4 technicians. After the 4th time of going to the Bell store for help, and slamming their phone down when a technician refused, again, to cancel my non-existing service that nobody seemed to know how to fix, but instead kept doing exactly the same thing the other 11 so-called technicians had done to "fix" it, I walked out of the store in tears! After I had left, the manager got on the phone and this time insisted there had to be something else they could do to fix it...voila, after 12 technicians, they tried something different and I had my channels back!
      28 days later, the same thing happened again. Unknown to me, after refusing my request to cancel the service when none of them could fix it, then finally got it fixed...they cancelled it! I waited 3 months where I deducted the cost for satellite when paying my phone bill, and not one person called or wrote to ask why I was not paying the full bill. I finally called StarChoice and signed up with them. It was another 2 months later before I found out Bell had cancelled it. To top it off, Bell satellite had asked me, through the store manager, to let them send out a repairman, and if the problem was not at my end, they would give me a credit on the "repair" bill...which they did not do, even though the repair man called (from my house) and told them there's nothing wrong with my receiver, the smart-card, or my TV...he told them the problem is at THEIR end.

The Bell satellite supervisor then had the audacity to say to the repairman, "Well tell her to buy a new receiver anyway"!
      Talk about disgusting service people working at Bell!
      The repairman relayed the message but told me NOT to buy another receiver because I did not need to!

Looking at this month bill...and then at last month's..., I realized that they have added a cost of $9.95 to my phone bill. I used to have 1000 minutes per month of long distance service to anywhere in Canada and the U.S., for something like $5.95, then in May I got a call telling me they no longer offered that service, but can offer a similar service for $9.95.
      I declined, telling the Lady I do not make enough calls to want that service, so NO I did not want it.

This year alone, my phone/Internet bill have gone up by something like a couple of dolars at least 3 times, so I didn't really think much of it when last month's bill was considerably higher...now I know! They added $9.95 plus tax...for the long distance service I had specifically declined! I unknowingly paid for it last month, but there's no way in h..l I am paying again.
      I'm now going to search for another phone service. I've already signed up with a new internet service. Unfortunately, where I live I may not be able to receive phone service from anyone but Bell, so may have to buy a cell phone!
      But I can live with that until I can move to the city!
      Anything to be free of Bell, for good!

A soon-to-be former Bell customer!

Ang13 Jun 03, 2010

90% of my calls are dropped, 1/10 text messages I send are returned to me. I tried to activate a new phone that 2 employees of Bell CONFIRMED would work with their service, I spent an hour in the Bell store in the Eaton center only to be told it would not work. The employee there tried to tell me its because the phone was an 8 gig and not 16 - completely made up. I called bell and explained my situation, to wait on hold for 30 minute, and be told to go back to the store and try again. I for some reason agreed, and then realized that it wasnt going to be any different then the first visit i made. I requested a call back as not to wait for 30 minutes again, didnt recieve one for 4 hours, so attempted to call again. Every agent I dealt with other then the very first one was VERY rude and treated me like I was an idiot.
      At which point i requested to CANCEL my service. One agent said i could buy out of my plan for 100$... but the next one i talked to tried to offer me a BUNCH of stuff that I didnt want, and tried to offer me a phone that is worse then mine at FULL price. They said i could buy out of my contract for 250$ ... which is obsurd. They said I shoulodnt have signed a contract, and I said that they didnt hold up their part of the contract by providing Horrible service. How can someone expect to be compensated fully when they do not hold up their end of the deal? It's completely one sided. We were talking in circles and it was making me very upset so i handed the phone to my Fiance. He requested to speak to supervisor. The agent refused. My Fiance insisted, and finally we were put through to a supervisor. She proceeded to tell him that he doesnt know anything about how technology works, that not all of my calls are dropped, she specifically spoke of 1-47 minute call that I had on my record, out of HUNDREDS of calls that are dropped, and told him we are lying. He is a computer programmer, and know an ample amount about technology. She made him very upset.. Nothing was resolved. He hung up in a rage.
      I am going to try to call back once again today and speak to the highest person on staff, but I think it is going to cost me more valuable hours of my day with no results.

Ideally I would like to take this phone I was given as a gift and get it active with a company that values their customers instead of treating them as [censor]s who give them money.
      Most other providers are offering free calling for 6 months to new customers- contract free. With BETTER AND CHEAPER service plans, and MUCH BETTER customer service.

Horrible customer.
      HORRIBLE technical service.

Bell Canadaconfused billing

To Whom It May Concern:

I had service with you only for three moths from July 15 until October 13. I had to change my phone provider because of your confused billing. I used to have a phone with you before and I had the same problem. I paid you $26 on Sept. 15 and $55.72 on Oct. 16.

I think I do not own you any more money and please stop sending me the bills. I had some charges over $9, which had been clarified with Lorna ID number 8952.

I already send you a couple letters asking for clarifying this account and do not send me any more bills because I do not own you money.

If you have any questions please call me at [protected].

Krystyna Szymanska
    24 Greendust Crt.
    L6S 5K2 Brampton

• Eu
        Eugene Zimmer Aug 08, 2008

I tried to fax you Fax # [protected] however this number kept busy all day which is impossible for us to reach so can you give me best way to fax you on time where I want to sent you 4 pages for you to view our complaint.

Answer as soon as possible

Bell Canada — unfair disconnection fees!

When I changed my Bell dial-up internet services for Bell high-speed internet services approximately 3 year...

Bell Canadapoor service!

I wanted to share my disappointment and dissatisfaction with the "service" provided by Bell Canada. My husband and I relocated to Canada almost one year ago. On arrival, we decided to each get cellphones rather than a landline. We visited the local Bell World store and bought two exact same cellphones, with the exact same cellphone plan. We were also "talked into" buying the extended warranty, as the representative told us that it covered all screen damage and, in his words, the screen would definitely be damaged before the 3 year contract was up. Initially, I had no issues with my phone, but my husband had problems with dropped calls and no reception from day one. He persevered, figuring that maybe it was the area he was in. Nine months after buying our cellphones, my husband was unable to get his screen to come on and took it into the store for repair. He was told that the phone would be sent away and it would take 4-6 weeks, but if any evidence of physical damage was discovered then he would not be covered. He was also told that, although he was covered for a loaner phone, there were none available. He was not happy, but agreed to have it sent out for repair and go without a phone - even though he still had to pay the monthly bill for a phone he couldn't use. Five days later, I discovered the exact same problem with my cellphone - the screen would not come on. I went to the Bell World store and was given the same information as my husband, but refused to leave without a loaner phone. Miraculously, they "found" one and I at least had a phone to go on with. My husband's cellphone was repaired and returned after 5 weeks and was covered under the warranty. However, after 6 weeks I called to inquire about my cellphone and was told that it was not covered and would cost me $120 to have it repaired. How can this be, when we had the same warranty and the same problem with the phones? More to the point, how can they justify selling phones that break down, with the exact same problem, after only 9 months? What makes me even more mad is the fact that we were specifically told that the warranty WOULD cover such issues. I have told Bell that I will not pay to have the phone repaired, so it looks as if I will be stuck with a phone that I can not use, but have to pay for. I will NEVER be a Bell customer again.

SANTO FICARA May 21, 2008

BELL CANADA SUCKS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY UNDERSTAND POTATOES FOR TOMATOES THEY SUCK BIG TIME I WAS DISCONNECTED FOR CHANGING FOR A COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT AND THEY CANCELLED MY RENDER VOUS AND...ALL ### ...

GO GO ROGERS THEY ARE AWSOME SERVFICING DEPARTMENT

SANTO FICARA May 21, 2008

CUT MY LINE AGAIN BY ERROR THIS LOST ME CLOSE TO 10 000.00$ OF BUSNESS TODAYBELL REALLY NEEDS TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE ALL INCOMPITANT THERE AND HEARD THAT ROGERS IS GOOD SERVICE .WELL LOOK FOR AN ADD IN NEWSPAPERS THAT A COMP[LAINT I WILL PUT UP FOR MONTREAL BELL USERS SOON .BELL A REMINDER YOU SUCK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Ra
          rapunzal5 Dec 18, 2010

I just want to be able to have someone speak clearly and with good English. I don't care about 'slight" accents, but please, if you are going to converse by phone, speak clear English.
          Also, if you are having hearing issues, this makes it so much more difficult and frustrating.

Bell Canadaselling my tel. number, so i am harassed constantly!

How is it that I was given a new, unlisted number by Bell Canada, and before my mom and dad even had it, a Welcome Wagon rep called me up and knew me by name? Then the telemarketers started calling within a day or two... and it's been a horrific onslaught ever since! And none of them identify themselves, never allow you to take their number off their lists, and are rude as well!

We should ALL start emailing a copy of this complaint to the following email address at Bell about 25 times a day each... bog down their systems, and don't stop until they agree to remove our names from calling lists!

Try copying and pasting this message and emailing it repeatedly every day to the following Bell email addresses:

bell.[protected]@bell.ca
        jacqueline.[protected]@bell.ca
        corporate.[protected]@bell.ca

• Mi
            michael sabourin Nov 20, 2007

I have just received an e-mail telling me that Bell Canada owes each land-line customer $74.27. In windsor alone that is more than $ 8 million.

Let Bell know that you deserve & want your refund!

Janet holman Jul 09, 2008

I had a cell phone in Nova Scotia and when I moved to Ontario in May, the Aliant office in NS, told me just to have my number changed here and my plan would continue as was set up. Bell Canada took over Aliant but I was told by Aliant they would honour all outstanding plans. Now, mid July, I'm told that plan is cancelled and I no longer have cell service...cut off just like that! I'm told that I have to get a new phone and cell service at a more expensive monthly plan. Also, the $205 credit I had with Aliant will not be paid...Bell has stolen my money! They won't even credit the new plan with the my money that is owed to me. What thieves! I can't get past the incredibly annoying automated "Emily" so I had to lie and tell her I was a new customer in order to get a live person to talk to. While half way through my complaint I got put through to another agent and that agent cut me off half way through my speel to them, so I had to go back through the whole annoying thing again. I am switching all my services, home, cell and internet to Rogers.

JaneDoe Aug 12, 2008

[protected]
            August 7, 2008 10:41 AM, received call at home, no message was left. When I returned the call later that night I was advised by a recorded operator this number was incorrect.

[protected]
            August 7, 2008 11:30 AM, received call at home, no message was left. When I returned the call later that night I was advised by a recorded operator this number was out of service.

[protected]
            August 12, 2008 2:45 AM !!, received call, When I answered the other party hung up.

This morning looked them up on 411 and could not find anything. So I typed the number in Google and found that this number has been used to obtain addresses, and perhaps conduct scams. I'm sure there are other numbers out there. Why are they allowed to use local numbers to do this?

Report fraudulent numbers to Bell. I can't find a website to report this to.

• Pe
            Peter Sep 18, 2008

Aliant owed me $75.00 and Bell wont credit my account. .. Bell the worse company I've ever had to deal with... I will never do business with them ever again. I will disown any of my children if they do business with Bell. If you work for Bell I hope you all lose your crappy jobs. My friends are all experiencing similar issues... one of them works for Bell and he hates his new company.

I am waiting for a Nova Scotia class action law suit so I can get some satisfaction!

Bell Canadaunsolicited calls

Without prejudice

Bell canada continues to align themselves with the telemarketers, all in the name of "profits" and are now routing their unsolicited calls for a fee thru various third world countries, and simply refuses to address to many grave concerns of their own paying customers here in canada.

The canadian government is still sitting on their # deciding what to do about this continued and growing problem on privacy invasion by the big corporates like bell canada and their affiliates who willingly allow it to happen, freely giving customers' lists/numbers to theses various marketing "leeches" to use as they please, all for a tidy profit to bell.

None of my calls or complaints has gotten any satisfactory answers from bell canada (Bce), my very own telecommunications provider, but yet they gladly ask that I pay a hefty fee to stop (Call blocking service) this nuisance what they themselves are encouraging for their own greed. It is a monopoly that must be stopped!

Please help... Stop these calls at all times of the day and specifically in the evenings when I need some peace and quite time.

Thank you.
          Z. Tony rahim
          E & o. E

mama_mia Aug 16, 2010

I call it harassment and threaten the caller every time wishing to speak to a supervisor to no avail. As soon as you ask for a supervisor they hang up. CHICKENS!!! Once you ask them to place you on the do not call list they are legally bound in Canada not to call you, but sadly they don't get that. Sad part, I will never go back to Bell after the way I was treated many years ago. As a young single mother, I had a sitter that called a psychic line for a total of $789.99 for the one call. First asked to have the call removed from my bill to no avail. Then tried to make arrangements to pay it off as I could afford it and still they hounded and harassed me until it was paid off. As a young military private at the time, I could hardly afford to pay for my car and insurance let alone a bill like that. I refuse to even use a Bell pay phone, and they will never ever get one red penny from me ever again even if they were the last providers on the face of the earth, I would go without. And they still call telling me what a valued customer I was and send me letters asking me to return. But that's okay because they are losing money on postage. I figure another 70, 000 letters will make us about even. Rogers is actually no better. What ever happened to Shaw, they were a really customer orientated provider????

Bell Mobility biggest doesn't mean the best!

I hope that this will bring closure to something that has been annoying me for the past two years .

I owned a Motorola Flip {Pay as you go} cell phone for five years, and Bell was the carrier or provider . The phone was getting old and it was Analog , used primarily for safety so I decided to upgrade. I liked Bell service so contacted, Bell World in town they explained that I would have to buy a new phone, I also contacted Bell Mobility and got the same response but i got to keep my old number. By this time I was ready to buy a new phone, what more could I have done? I had already seen the phones at Bell World so I stopped in at Radio Shack now {The Source} and bought a Much Music phone for the price of $99.00 this phone came with $60.00 air time and a mail in rebate of $50.00. I almost forgot all of this until yesterday, when my Daughter mentioned she got a letter from Rogers giving her a new phone because the one she has is Analog and they are not going to support that system any longer .

This probably is going to fall on Deaf ears but it might make me feel a bit better sending this. Bell may be the biggest but I am not sure they are the best .

northern mobile Jun 19, 2009

Wade Oosterman
                Pres - Bell Mob.& BDI & Chief Brand Off. (wireless phones)
                wade.[protected]@bell.ca
                ph: [protected]
                fx: [protected]
                Assistant: Laura Mihalis [protected]

5099 CREEKBANK ROAD
                MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, L4W 5N2

CONTACT THIS MAN'S OFFICE TO GET THINGS MOVING

Bell Canadaat bell, the customer is always wrong!

Last July ,2006, after 4 years of explaining to Bell that my line house to pole in road was not functioning properly, and buying/replacing (unnecessarily) expensive equipment: I used my cell phone to tell Bell off handedly that I wouldn't need their service any more- as I wasn't getting any- and the line was dead anyway !
              They came (again) and found- surprise- that the line from the house out to the pole was - "dead". They changed it.

Since July ,now, began another epic- they never credited my account for my July bill- paid-like all my others. After calls each month- I just calculate it myself- they found the glitch in October- but- still haven't fixed it.

So, maybe in 4 or 5 years...

At Bell, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

Jackie Iannotti Feb 22, 2007

I am writing about a complaint I have towards Bell Canada. At 25 and just starting to have to order a land line for my home, let me tell you I am not very impressed and do not plan on being a long-time customer. I would switch Internet service providers too in a second, but of course they are the only ones that can provide this and the phone service in my area in the condo I live in, so lucky for me! Not.

Already having Internet service with Bell, we had a telephone number, which was inactive because we used our cell phone (not with Bell Mobility thank goodness) as our main home line. After recently being robbed, we will be installing an alarm connected to a central and therefore need a land line. We had to postpone the alarm installation because upon ordering the land line and confirming our credit card information, my partner was told it takes 2 weeks for the line to be activated (which was supposed to be Thursday January 25th). If it wasn't working then, a technician was scheduled to come by Saturday January 27th to make sure it worked, in time for our alarm installation happening on Monday. We contacted their Technical Repair Line (310-BELL, you talk with Emily, and finally get through to someone just as helpful as an automated voice recognition device, since their "real" Customer Service is only opened Mon-Fri) first thing Saturday morning to confirm that indeed a technician was scheduled to come and connect our land line. We were hoping to get a time, but of course they said yes you have a technician scheduled for a phone installation and they could come anytime before 6pm. We called a second time after lunch, just to see if they had any news, we live in a condo so maybe the technician might have had some problems and wasn't able to get in, but of course the same response, they confirmed the phone installation but anytime before 6pm.

6:30pm rolled around and still our phone line wasn't working. We called again and spoke to their Technical Repair staff and the lady was not very clear. She said the technician never came by, but that the technician noted in our file that the phone line should be working by 10pm if not to call them back. I made sure their just as good as automated voice recognition device technical support staff would be there, because if come 11pm and my line was still not working they would be sure to receive my call.

11pm still no line so I called again. This time the lady explained that in our file there was no order for a phone line installation, but for an Internet line cancellation as of January 27th. I was quite surprised to hear of this. After having called three times throughout the day and each time confirming that a phone installation was to happen on Saturday and now to hear that there was never such an order in my file, but that my Internet was being cut off (which is not true because I am currently using it to write and send this email and have been surfing the Web all Sunday morning) I was quite irritated. I explained to her that this didn't add up. I had been calling all day, the order always being confirmed and that I had an alarm installation scheduled on Monday and was depending on this phone line to have it all settled. I was trying to understand where this order for an Internet service cancellation had come from all of a sudden and she told me she wasn't trying to "debate me" but that that's what she saw in my file and to contact Customer Service on Monday 8am for more information. I wasn't debating anyone, just explaining my situation, but a little empathy from Customer Service 101 would have been nice.

My boyfriend called them back, maybe another rep would have been more pleasant to deal with, but he got the same response, no order for a land line, just an Internet cancellation and to call back Monday 8am.

Sunday morning I decided to call yet again, maybe the morning staff has access to some other information that the graveyard staff doesn't. The lady explained that she saw the note made in our file that if the line wasn't working by 10pm we would call back and that there was also an Internet line cancellation order in the system scheduled for the 27th. I explained to her that it's the 28th and that my Internet was still working fine, but was trying to understand that if she saw no order in our file, then why would there be a note stating that if the line wasn't working by 10pm we would call back. Her reply: call Customer Service Monday 8am. I will definitely be calling them tomorrow 8am. Now my alarm will be installed tomorrow but I need to have them come back once my phone line is hooked up, that means more time off work, more money to the alarm company and Bell still wins in the end.

I just wish Bell would get their stuff together. Why would there be an order in our file up until after the technician never came? I have a theory that someone from their just as helpful as an automated voice recognition device Technical Repair staff changed the info in our file. My partner did not order a cancellation, but an installation and confirmed our credit card info! All I want is some clear, consistent, true information on the status of my order. Staying home all Saturday for a technician who was never going to come was the reason we called 3 times in the day. Note to Bell: your customers appreciate truth more than false hope. If no one is ever going to show up, you just have to let us know. And please do consider investing in a weekend "real" Customer Service staff, who have access to your customers' orders.

Bell Canadaunjustified disconnection

I live in Montreal, Quebec. On November 27, 2006, I received a bill from Bell Canada for $208. These were current charges that had only been accumulated within the past month. The bill did not involve an old debt. On December 1, 2006, I paid $200 over the phone via the Royal Bank of Canada and was given a confirmation number.

On December 4, 2006, my phone was suddenly cut off. When I called Bell Canada, I was given the runaround and eventually told that bank payments weren't processed immediately, that they didn't want my confirmation number and that I not only had to get my boss to pay the $200 (again) with his credit card but that there would be a $150 reconnection fee.

In the past, a bank confirmation number has always been sufficient to prove payment. This is Bell's error and a reconnection charge certainly isn't justified, on top of all the inconvenience of running back and forth to phone booths for a day until my phone was reconnected.

Manak Singh Jun 12, 2008

Please note that I am presently a student in Waterloo University. In my first year starting from Sept07 to April08 I was staying in Village 1 of this university. I was using the Bell phone provided by Village 1. This phone I was using for doing local calls and was provided to us free of charge. It never had any long distance call facilities. But to my surprise I am still getting phone bills month after month. I am fed up of these bills. I have called your office on a number of occasions but they are of no use. Please look into this matter. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY DETAILS REQUIRED.

Manak Singh
                    A/C # [protected] F
                    Customer ID [protected]

• Ro
                    rockstar99 Mar 28, 2009

The bank confirmation number is confidential between yourself and the bank. Bell Canada has no access to any banking file system to look up your conformation number. If the payment was not recieved than your bank is responsible. Unfortunelty by Bell accepting your conformation number the first time, you assumed they could research the number. This issue is most likely due to the time of your payment which was made (late) or the incompetence of your telephone banking rep. Also the reconnection fee for bell is 55 dollars i looked it up in there terms of service. I would for sure bring this up with your bank. I work to td canada trust as a rep and seen this situation before, the timing of your payment was the problem.

Bell Mobility — extortion

When we signed my son on student plan with Bell Mobility, we thought the plan was simple, easy to understand...