Metro by T-Mobile Logo

Metro by T-Mobile

Having problems with Metro by T-Mobile?

Metro by T-Mobile Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 863 8768 (Customer Service)
+1 800 999 6389 (Young America)
+1 866 862 3397 (Asurion)
MetroPCS Wireless, Inc. PO Box 601119
Dallas, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Metro by T-Mobile Customer Service. Initial Metro by T-Mobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Metro by T-Mobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Metro by T-Mobile. Discuss the issues you have had with Metro by T-Mobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 04, 2021

Metro PCS — Customer service - refund procedures (lack of)

24 Dec 2020 My LG K20 phone was having some problems with the speaker. I took my phone into the MetroPCS...

Jul 13, 2020

Metro PCS — Over all service

My phone went black and wouldn't turn on. I purchased it less than a year ago. So I took it back to the...

Jul 08, 2020

Metro PCS — Product liability / defective phone

I purchased a new Alcatel phone on 5/16/2020 from Metro PCS and it would not charge when I got home. Took...

Metro PCSCell phone

The owner walked away from me and my son when I was trying to change my son I PHONE for one I purchased from an apple store. The apple store customer service rep was on the phone trying to assist. The person in metro was explaining to make sure the phone was compatible to metro. I and the apple rep was trying to explain it was. He was mean and very aggressive. The store was across from beecher high school in mt morris, MI 48458. The store lies on N Saginaw rd across from Cold water Rd. I think there number is [protected]. The mean person was the shorter brother. I have been going their for years but will never return. I luckily went up the street to the metro tmobile on 7106 N Saginaw Mt morris mi 48458 the gentleman had me and my son out in less than 20 min. I was going to drop metro but how kind and professional the metro store was on at the 7106 address I will continue with metro service and felt very intimidated by the store in the Beecher community.

Oct 15, 2019

Metro PCS — wireless 3620 fenton rd flint mi 48507 metro pcs

I paid my bill on the 28th of September for the month of October on October 7th Metro PCS hit my NetSpend...

Oct 06, 2019

Metro PCS — new phone doesn't stay charged

I went it to buy a charger because my charger wasn't working, they didn't have any so I asked about an...

Oct 03, 2019

Metro PCS — poor customer service

When I contacted Metro about horrible reception and not being able to use my phone, it was suggested that I...

Metro PCSfraudulent practices

I went into the store on 09/15/19 with my husband. We purchased two Stylo 5 phones for $179.99 a piece. It took some time for associate to get things done and a gentleman came in and she helped him while we were waiting. She asked us if we wanted phone covers immediately after choosing our phones and my husband informed her we always get them somewhere else. She said okay that's fine. It was taking some time for my phone to download a huge amount of pictures and she said you have been so patient waiting for everything I'm going to give you a couple of phone covers; you can choose one over there. I said thank you how nice. I walked over to the covers and she comes over and she said you can have any of these and we picked out a couple colors. We were very appreciative and I thanked her about four times. She just said okay it's no problem you were really patient. We get our bag with the boxes for phones and we leave with our new phones. Today my husband is paying bills and notices that the bill was higher than what he thought for the phones. We start looking around and realized she never gave us a receipt. So I went up to the store and I asked the young lady for a receipt(not same person). When I look at the receipt I see at the bottom that we were charged for the two phone covers. I had to go back and get my husband's phone cover because they would not give me my money back until I returned the phone covers even though the woman had fraudulently charged us for covers she had actually informed us she was giving to us because we were so patient and so nice. This woman needs to be fired. There's no telling how many people she's done this to. Her customer ID is MIMI. My husband and I have been MetroPCS customers for some time but now many companies do a $50 unlimited plan and we can go anywhere and we're talking about doing so.

fraudulent practices

• Kl
        Kloud Nine Jun 02, 2020

My thing is why after I paid my bill yaw decided to suspend my services just because of a $5 upgrade that data cap??? It says pay immediately so services can proceed?? But I already paid my phone bill just need to pay the $5 fee for the 2GB!!! THIS HAS ME PISSED OFF RITE NOW!!! I don't have a debit or credit card so I have to go personally to the store???!!! My bill is due June 26, 2020?? Why did yaw suspend my service for only $5 when my bill is paid in full???

Metro PCSNot asking for my security pin

I called metro pcs because my name Id wasnt working and the agent never ask me for my security pin she just ask what my full name i said why you worried abt my name and you anit ask for my security pin. she said i could look it up by your name or phone number i called. Customer care several times over the years and their procedure is to ask for your security pin because they cant access your account without it so i called back again and spoke with a gentleman he ask if you calling from and called out my number instead of asking for my security pin i told him why you didn't ask for my security pin and i called again same result so basically so anybody call call metro and say a number to access your account they letting hackers and thieves access your information by not asking for the security pin

MetroPCS/T MobileNew cell phone

I am verys dissatisfied with the service/phone of MetroPCS. Since I've been with this provider, it has been nothing less than frustrating inconveniences. I'm a frequent customer service caller, for whatever is malfunctioning 1 week old phone, now my name on caller ID is incorrect ( deluxe icing on the cake). Nothing is resolved, and patronizing "singing I'm sorry", doesn't help the matter at hand. I plan to let whoever know of my horrible experience with this company. I plan to part ways with MetroPCS after this billing period.

MetroPCS / T Mobile4 g

Hi my name is Regina

I have two lines with metro. I had to get an extension but of a bill mix up. The same day I received the extension. I was given my credit. This have been a couple of months ago. I still don't have all my services restored. I have been to Corporate they couldn't tell me nothing. They tried in on a new phone nothing. I really believe I was given a deal and had it taken away from me. Customer service is a waste of time. Trouble shooting for nothing. When they know like I do metro took it back. That's illegal over around the broader. I have tried to work with this company and zero. These people have wasted enough of my time with the run around. I'm looking into what can be done. I lost alot of business that costed me dearly. This number won't even open the Internet nothing just talk.
          [protected]. Very Disappointed and Angry

Regina Stephens
          [protected]

Jul 23, 2019

Metro PCS — Samsung j7 star - old model phone received for new service

Horrible management, horrible service. Mistake to step in this store. I went in to purchase two lines and...

Jul 18, 2019

Metropcs Dealer — New metropcs/t mobile phone

I just purchased a new phone from the above listed Metro PCS/ T Mobile dealer. On the second day I owned the...

Metro PCSPhone service

I changed my phone number with metro pcs. Once they changed it I had no service! I've called about 20 times and I get the run around that if I wait 2 hours my service will be restored. Then I was told I need to wait 72 hrs and my service will be restored! Just called and metro pcs told me I need to wait another 72 hrs! I asked for a refund since I haven't had service and my plan is prepaid! They informed me they do not give refunds!

Jul 05, 2019

Metro PC — Phone fort smith ar

We are paying $100 a month unlimited. The data just spins and spins. Will not load anything most if the time...

Jun 26, 2019

Metro PCS — Customer service and device

Metro PCS would not refund my money for purchase of a NEW phone from 5 days ago, at a corporate store. They...

Jun 20, 2019

Metro PCS — Worker rachel johnson

My husband and I were treated poorly by this worker named. Rachel Johnson I made a google review. The same...

Port Angeles
              May 21, 2019

Metro PCS — Poor customer service

The worst Customer Service in years. On [protected] I went to pay bill for a relative. I was grilled by the...

May 01, 2019

Metro PCS — Cell phone and service promised refund

Metro Location: Address: 4247 Fm 1764 Rd, Ste 400, Santa Fe, TX 77517 Phone: [protected] I went by thi...

Metro PCSPhone

Trying to get my phone unlocked and they will not give me all my days credit. The first phone I bought for 250$. It got stolen about 2 weeks after i bought it. All I could do is pay sticker price for a new phone the night it happen because I had to have one the next day. This was another 250? I'm trying to have all my days combined so I can unlock the phone and they said they cant do it. I dont understand that. Maybe if I switch back to att they will .