Having problems with Tagged?

Tagged Customer Service Contacts

848 Battery St
San Francisco, California
United States - 94111-1504

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tagged Customer Service. Initial Tagged complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tagged above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tagged. Discuss the issues you have had with Tagged and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TaggedMoney deducted

My name is Sanjeev Kumar, I have an account on tagged. I used to buy gold online. Yesterday I buy 800, 000 G twice, money decucted twice but I received gold only 1 time. Still waiting for another Portion. Never happened before with me. Please sort out and send my gold in my account.

Money deducted
Money deducted

TaggedUnauthorized charges

I had $1758 deductible from my account from tagged/ hi5 that i never authorized. I want my reimbursement. Set of thieves. This is ridiculous why the hell these people think they. I need to get in contact with someone asap. You knowhow hard people work for there money. Someone needs to contact ke and refund my money to my bank account. If not i am going to file legal action.

TaggedPlay pets and dating site

Hello

I do not understand why tagged deleted my account for no good reason

I work so hard to create my page, I didnt harm no one, i was only playing pets and added few of my existing friends. I have no nudity or whatsoever on my page that is againts of tagged terms of service
      This is very unfair.

Taged I want my account back

Play pets and dating site

• Updated by redorchids · Nov 27, 2020

My account has been deleted 6 months ago and I wonder if i still can get it back. I dont know how to contact tagged anymore rather than here.
          I tried to contact tagged support but that link has changed it does not exist anymore.

Is there anybody reading this? and maybe could borrow me some help?

TaggedUser unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My tagged name is (Gotham's Knight) Today I received a mean and hateful message from a user name Monika M, 42, Female, Kieice, Poland. "1152.

This woman wrote and I quote " Get Out Black Monkey!!! Read my profile carefully [censored]!. Monika M

This is unacceptable, I did nothing to provoke this kind of Verbal Attack. All I did was went to Browse and click on "add friend" . I thought it was a "Like Button". No words was written to her. This has affected me deeply and must be reported. Thank you.

User unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.
        User unwarranted hateful, blatant racist message to me.

TaggedMy account is saying deactivated when I never deactivated it

I was on my tagged profile and I sat my phone down, when I got back on tagged deactivated my account and it asked me for my email address so when I typed it it it says unable to verify email [censored] if it don't exist. I've had tagged since 2017. I had 520, 000 diamonds in my account and I didn't get to cash out. I feel like I've been robbed by the company and would like to receive my funds back. I don't want to do business with y'all anymore. I never violated any rules on my account and I don't livestream. Please help me with any information to accessing my funds back. My email to my account is [protected]@gmail.com so you can reach me there at anytime thank you!

TaggedSubscription

This site is virtually making it impossible to cancel a subscription and continue to charge my card..
            I do not give permission for these charges and I would like it to stop please.

Subscription

Tagged/HI5 IFWE INCUnauthorized transactions

I have 9 Unauthorized transactions on my Paypal account from you scammers. I want that money back today!
              Here is a screenshot of one
              Temporary Hold
              October 30, 2020 at 8:00:51 PM CDT Transaction ID: 9CT1063769878705G
              Payment Status: PENDING
              Payment Type: In Store Purchase
              Authorization Expiration Date: November 6, 2020
              Gross amount
              -$199.99 USD
              We have no postal address on file
              Your Payment
              TAGGED/HI5 IFWE INC

W
                Oct 30, 2020

Tagged Inc — Purchasing

I have an account on the social site www.tagged.com. I purchased gold on the site to have cash to play their...

TaggedWant my account to be reactivated

Ok So I have been emailing tagged since last week about getting my account back reactivated... I did nothing wrong, Only thing I did is took a break from tagged, It told me I could reactivate at any time but tagged has not emailed me back or reinstated my account. Can you please help me! My email is [protected]@yahoo.com I had no problems on tagged other than trying to reactivate my account

Tagged.comScammers and hackers employees

This complaint is against tagged.com or meetme.com which is the same company. I have been complaining about a certain employee, named dina macedo she intercepts my emails. This hacker has been hacking my account and stalking me since sept. 2019. I write tagged a lot and she intercepts my emails.
                  I make profile skins for tagged members use, and she deletes them, removes users etc... I have many folders of my complaints to tagged.
                  Tagged has removed the submission button and we now have to email them. This is how she takes over these emails.
                  I wish to have a phone call back from tagged like we used to beabable to do. This is bad for tagged business, I loved tagged until she dina m. Took over.

Scammers and hackers employees

TaggedThe purchase of the gold coins

My gold coins have been blocked for 3 weeks now I understand when you buy a lot at one time they put a block on your purchases to make sure it's you that's making the purchases they done it before but it was just a couple days this is ridiculous. They say to contact them to resolve it but when you go to "contact us" it's a blank screen. So I would appreciate it if this will get resolved quickly. Thanks

TaggedBeing banned

I was doing great made Silver within 2 months streaming🥰. I organically developed relationships with other streamers and gained their support. I bring quality content to Tagged live streaming. I believe a Top Badger or their associates are reporting me because how quickly I am rising among gifting and streaming. I trend... I work hard for my money I saved and used to purchase gold to support other steamers while being unemployed and using THIS platform to restart my business. Unban me now please, I am losing momentum which is what whoever reported me wanted to happen.

Thank you!

J
                        Jun 29, 2020

Tagged — Reactivation of deleted account

I am not here to file a complain but because I don't know anymore how to contact tagged support. Every time I...

TaggedGmail

Can't login saying my email [protected]@gmail.com is not inactive.And then 1 I also try to make up a new account with the same email it's telling me someone is already even met you mail Please help me get my account back I have never this activity or locked out just woke up 1 day and couldn't get back to my account again my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Gmail
                        Gmail

R
                          May 13, 2020

Tagged — Dating site and play pets

My account was deleted today, without any warning, and for no good reason. This is not the first time that...

TaggedAccount opened with my email, now unable to sign in or receive a reset link

Hi

I have an account registratered with my email and am unable to sign into it. Each time I try to sign in, it says my passwords are incorrect. When I select forgotten password and provide an email for the reset link to be sent to my inbox, I do not receive it. Can you plese clarify whether I am able to reopen my account with the same email or not, and if this is the reason why i am having this issue, as i am told there is already an acoount opened with the email, but then when i try to sign in or register with the email address, it is not corresponding.

V
                            Apr 03, 2020

Tagged — employees/hackers

Hello, I have been complaining since September 2019 about a certain person goes by the name DINA MACEDO...

TaggedGetting banned for unprovable reasons. Seems as if Hitler took over

I feel tagged has lost site of realistic expectations in regards to the Live streaming. Im unsure if its because they are supposably offering money for views or because they have Top flight security of the world syndrome.
                            But honestly... I could sue them for how unprofessional and discriminating they are now.
                            No proof of why im being banned. Just because they say its for obsessive sexual content doesnt mean anything. I cant get anyone to talk to in regards to the matter. Theres no way to talk to supervisors. Im thinking of a real case in court because I DO HAVE PROOF OF THE DISCRIMINATION BEING USED

TaggedPremium service

I purchased the premium service but it's not letting me use any of the premium services. Every time I try it takes me to the join screen. I thought maybe my transaction didn't clear so I tried again and it say I already have it. I have also logged out and back in. It also already shows on my card statement. Can you please fix this issue or help me or refund my purchase.

• Vickie 2 Apr 03, 2020

This happens to me. Its a tagged employee or Hacker that makes sure, as they can not control this phone number

TaggedHi5 impossible to login and or delete all of my details from this site

I keep receiving emails from hi5 when I try to unsubscribe and delete any information they have on me it is just impossible. They seem to be impossible to contact also. I am very scared about what information they gave, if I can be identified through it and if my photograph and personal details are on there? I gave no idea. It's a disgrace and they should be shut down, seems they are completely pointless other than to harass and scare vulnerable people. I have had issues with being stalked and this doesn't help?