Having problems with Sprint?

+1 888 211 4727 (Customer Service)
+1 866 866 7509 (Purchases)
PO Box 4191
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sprint.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 02, 2020

Sprint — Complete (useless), bad customer service and misleading "customer service agent"

I have been on a family plan with my elderly mother and father for over 3 years. At the beginning there were...

Sep 18, 2020

Sprint — Got lied to and robbed by store then sprint reps from phone

We opened our account july 10th with 2 iphones 11 they never gave my wife the promotion of open up to 4 line...

Sprint CorporationCell phone

Old phone return drop at ups store the 6 june 2020 and I have a receipts from
The store. Now they wants disconnected my phone. They trying to collect 621.00 from me. Tracking number 1z9r0885002325166.

Numerous call no want give me a good answer. My phone [protected].
I did return does. Phone in a box the spring send to me.
Ups said why a claim is not been made to them. If I did drop the phone to ups and they loss the phone is not my fault.

Aug 23, 2020

Sprint Corporation — Sprint wireless sales deceptive bait and switch practices

Please take a minute to be educated about Sprint Sales Scams: Did you know that Sprint phone customer service...

Sprint CorporationSprint changing order after changing the service

Upgraded 2 of our 5 cell phones, current service with Sprint. The agent advised me that we were over paying for our service. Plan was $260 per month. Said he would change me to a 4 line at $100 plus a fifth line for $20. New total should be $120 for service plan. Just received the bill and we're now paying $265. Called to get an explanation and was told that the system had generated 2 new accounts. I said fix it. They said they could do it for $135 per month now. I asked for a full refund and the plan that was offered and I accepted. They can't seem to get anyone on the line to fix this. However now on hold for 50 minutes.

Aug 19, 2020

Sprint Corporation — Customer service reps lie/rooster in background

Sprint is unreal. I call every month with a billing issue, then it's always "we can fix it but it...

Apr 04, 2020

Sprint Corporation — Cell phone service

I have been with Sprint as a customer since 2002. As soon as my current contract is over I will be getting...

Sprint CorporationCell service and customer service

Sprint is horrible. 1st off the service on my cell was so bad I had to pay a ton of money to get away from them and move to another network. Second the customer service was so horrible, I had to speak to 3 people and it took me 2 hours to cancel my account in Dec. Then I get a notice of collections, no letter, no phone call, God knows they had my number. Nothing!!
      Then to top it off, I am waiting to cancel this service that was supposed to be cancelled for 3 more hours on the phone with multiple reps and no one is worth a darn. Mostly, don't even speak English. Finally get it straight and they say, oh because we gave you a credit, you have to call back and waste more time to cancel the line that was left open, we can't do it now. How awful is this service! The worst I have ever had.

Sprint CorporationSprint, black milking a big cheater

Over 3 years I 'm with sprint. last couple mount, when my contract was over, for 4 line cellphone my bill it wa 180 dollars,. when my contract was ending I got e-mail for up dating, I sighn up and the send me new chellphon with retun envelop for old phon. I active new phons and send old phone to them,. and my bill payment due date it wa 16 or 18 of each mount. first bill it was arount 189, in secound mount, thired day of mounth I got over 500 $ and my phon stoped for not pay ment, first of morninng I have had emrergincy call, my phone not workin, call the sprint, they said u have to pay a portion, then we can oppen your phone, I paid a portion, to make that emergincy call, and paid around 400 next days. again I got bill amount of 700, and my acount stoped again...

Sprintservice

I have been with sprint for years. I am currently wondering why am I still with Sprint? I have had my phone for over two years and own it but am looking at getting a new one. to add a new line you can get a great deal on a phone but to upgrade nothing??? i changed my tv servce because of this so I guess its time for phone switching. Does customer retention not matter anymore?

Sprint Corporationsign up bonus

In November I was told and shown in the computer that I was to receive $200 for 2 phones with a business account. I have recorded 5 phone conversations in a span of a month inquiring about having never received it. On each phone call as well as 3 visits to the store, I was told that I will get, that they don't know why I didn't get it, and that I will get a call back from the store manager. To this day I have never received a call back from anyone. Two days ago I requested the regional manager's number but they refused.
            Therefore I will be filing in small claims court if the $ is not receive by Feb. 15, 2020.

Sincerely, Mickey Velen [protected]

Sprint Corporationsprint phone bill's

I was promised a third party employee discount recieved confirmation email in october after sending in proof that within two weeks discount be on my bill . No recieved 10 perks discount . Called in end of december talked to supervisor given email said I'd get response in three days nothing. I have the paper I recieved at work promised if switched to sprint . 30 one line 20 for next no I pay anywhere from 150 to almost 300 one month. I have the emails that is false advertisement. I switched my mom and several friends and a neighbor all been overcharged . Service is awful

sprint phone bill's

Jan 14, 2020

Sprint Corporation — phone service overcharges and lease payment

when i switch from a another carrier I was told i would have reliable service. and after month after month...

Jan 10, 2020

Sprint Corporation — customer service & billing have no idea what they are doing & continue to screw us over

We signed up to get Sprints Black Friday deal to lease 5 phones for $95/mo. We got the phones & started the...

Sprint Corporationiphone xs max promotion

Back in September of 2018 I switched to Sprint to take advantage of an Iphone XS Max promotion. Per the terms of the promotion and the contract I signed, I was only to pay the tax on the phone and receive a $41.67 credit monthly for 18 months. At the end of the 18 months I would then be able to purchase the phone for the remaining balance. EVERY month I have had to take time out of my day to call Sprint to get my $41.67 credit as each billing cycle has 'conveniently' omitted this discount and been in breach of contract!!! I'm continually told that it was a 'glitch' in the billing cycle. How is it they're unable to rectify this 'glitch'?? If Sprint isn't going to honor their promotions, why do they even bother to offer them?!?? Are they assuming that I won't check my bill to see their error? As soon as this phone is paid off I'm going back to AT&T. This is ridiculous!

Jan 01, 2020

Sprint Corporation — cellular phone services

My daughter and grandkids move in with us and we found ourselves with a need for five cellular phone service...

Sprint Corporationbilling

I have worked with Sprint since July of this year to correct my bill. I have many pages of notes were I was on hold for hours with NO correction. My account was hacked and 3 phones and a tablet were ordered. Federal agents made me aware the phones were in Africa. Yet my bills has been one crazy messed affair. Many so called supervisors on customer service line insulted me and placed my service on hold that it was awful. NO one descerves this treatment. A fraud case was filed and I ws tod to pay my normal charges, whih I did and yet my service was placed on hold many times. I have paid moe than $99/ month and feel Sprint owes me. A local manager found about $300 in harges made by other pones on my accoun. Please explain. I met my contract agreement and left Sprint NEVER to return. I ask this be investigated by someone with knowle dge, maybe fraud department. This is NOT my bill. Account #[protected]
                  D.Wells [protected]@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2019

Sprint Corporation — salespersons offering ineligible plans; bait & switch

I contacted Sprint on December 8th to correct a billing issue on my Sprint service (which resulted in a $4.99...

Dec 16, 2019

Sprint Corporation — deleted pictures and videos

> To whom it may concern: > > I've been a customer with Sprint for at least over 20 years. On Monday December...

Sprint Corporationthe tiffin ohio (44883) store has a strong smell of weed when I walked in the door

Upon walking to the front door of the Tiffin Ohio store location, there was a strong smell of weed that engulfed the entire store Almost making me sick. Multiple people from the GameStop next door also commented saying that it's been a common occurrence saying that the odor is so strong it is seeping into the store next door through the wall and ventilation.