Menu
Bell
customer service contacts

Bell
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

660 complaints
154 resolved 506 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Bell. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Bell headquarters

160 Elgin St.
British Columbia, Ottawa ONK2P 2C4
Canada

Bell phone numbers

What is Bell’s email address?

Bell’s support and contact email address is info@bell.ca

Bell website

Bell working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

What category is Bell related to?

Bell is related to the Mobile & Cell Phones category.

What are the social media accounts of Bell?

What is Bell's Facebook?
Connect with Bell via Facebook at Bell
What is Bell's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Bell on YouTube at Bell
What is Bell's LinkedIn?
See Bell's portfolio on LinkedIn at Bell

Overview of Bell complaint handling

660 Bell reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Ryan on the bus TV commercial was posted on Jul 31, 2022. The latest complaint bell mobility upgraded device was resolved on Apr 09, 2018. Bell has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 660 reviews. Bell has resolved 154 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Bell?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bell Customer Service. Initial Bell complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bell above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bell. Discuss the issues you have had with Bell and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Bell’s complaints

M
4:23 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bell - Ryan on the bus TV commercial

This the most obnoxious and most aired commercial on TV. The executive that signed off on this ad should be demoted to the mail room. It does nothing to incentivize a consumer to sign up with Bell for any reason. What is even more annoying is the number of times per hour that it is aired. Donate the milions of dollars that is wasted on this commercial to a worthy charity.

A
4:59 pm EDT

Bell - Cable

This is the survey response I provided to bell when the last attempt I made on the chat line to fix my problem. It prompted a survey with a list of questions if I would use bell or recommend bell etc. Then it asked for specifics and here is what I wrote: I want my crave channel working. It asks for a password and I don't have it. No one wants to help with...

A
10:06 pm EDT

Bell - Customer Service

I was looking to upgrade my Phone. I have a corporate account. I thought it would be easy, not so. Step zero, Today, call customer service, answer, go to the bell store Step 1 -go to a Bell Store, no they cannot do the upgrade, they tell me to go to the Source. Step 2 -go to the Source, no they cannot help me as my account is a corporate account, go to...