Bell Canada / cannot get service to my land line
I have phoned Bell Canada Repair, and was told that someone
would come to my home and check for the problem, nobody came. (1st request)
Phoned a second time and was told repair would be dropping in.
Nobody came(2nd request)
Went to Bell store and Eastgate Mall in Hamilton On Canada and was treated by a very rude young man who said he could not help me. He dismissed me as if I was a bother,
I am a Senior Citizen and I thought your service was considered essential. I guess I was wrong.
For years I have been a Bell customer, I have your Inter Net & Dish, and land line.
I am now going to have to cancel my service because I am without my land line, and I am in poor health and need to be able to contact my Doctor.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - team stole my old modem after installing bell's
- Bell Canada - bell home service
- Bell Canada - one bill for internet, satellite and telephone service.
- Bell Canada - bell mobility
- Bell Canada - bell fibe