AT&T Mobility / website not accessible
A web site is not working whenever attempting to access through their LaptopConnect. This was attempted at 9/16/2007 and 9/17/2007. Not working means that the browser returns with an error message stating that the server is not available.
However, I am able to see the website on a PC next to me using a direct LAN connection, or when I connect my same laptop through WiFi (non ATT).
Also all other websites work just fine.
Customer service is refusing to open a tier-1 ticket with techs to resolve and/or research this problem. They state that they can not open because it is not a problem on their side, and also they can not help me further because I have a Mac. They refer me to Apple Customer Service, and suggest me to contact the owners of the website.
The website affected is www.pepsicustomerservice.com.
I tried to suggest that I have proof that it is blocking on an ATT owned server/router by providing a traceroute. They bluntly refuse to help me any further.
More AT&T Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T - incomplete uverse installation 
- AT&T U Verse - Bundle Phone/Tv/Internet 
- AT&T - lg v30 cell phone 
- A T And T - requested phone upgrade and upgraded phone service 
- AT&T - sale of wireless package that was proven misleading