ATT Worldnet — credit card overcharge for services not rendered
ATT Worldnet notified me by mail that ISP (Internet Service Provider) service for all of Puerto Rico (where I live) would be discontinued in Jan 2002. I called the company to cancel my account and ask for a referral to another ISP service.
On May 27 2003, I noticed that ATT Worldnet had continued to charge my VISA credit card for monthly service, at the rate of $18.95/month for the ensuing 16 months. I contacted the company by phone [protected]), but the supervisor I talked with, Christine, refused to refund my money, even though she admitted that ATT Worldnet discontinued services to Puerto Rico, and that I had not accessed the account or services since January 2002.
I want ATT Worldnet to refund the money charged to my credit card for services they discontinued since January 2002. They continued to charge me $18.95/month for the 16 months (since service was discontinued until now), for a total charge of $303.20 for services not rendered. I want ATT Worldnet to refund me $303.20.
More ATT Worldnet Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service