ATT Uverse — terrible service
If you are considering att uverse, you may want to think about one of their competitors... Unless you enjoy choppy service and endless wait times to speak with someone on the phone.
I'm writing because I was just on hold for 50 minutes to speak with billing because the first bill I ever received was a disconnect notice and a bill for over $400. After being transferred to several other people, I was finally sent to someone who allegedly could make an adjustment on the bill. After more time on hold, I was told that the first person I spoke to could only do the adjustment. So, that was basically an hour long call that accomplished nothing since the other office closed while I was on hold.
On top of the recent experience, i've had a technician come to my house 10 times for the terrible quality of service. They still have not fixed the problems.
The only reason i'm with them is because the channel lineup has potential and the cost is less than the competition. But honestly, I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
More ATT Uverse Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service