Aspen Dental / shady pratice
I recently got dental insurance and aspen was on tye preferred provider list and was just down the street so I decided to go there. I went in for x-rays and they examined my teeth. They told me I needed peridontal cleaning and a small cavity that would need filling. They immediately worked up a plan and gave me an estimate for what I would pay and the insurance portion. I was told all the work would be done on the next visit then a 3 month check up after that. My estimated portion was $800 and ins. would pay $1, 114. That seemed like a lot and I didn't have the money so I did the care credit card thing and paid the 800 right then. At my appointment they didn't even do my filling like the office manager told me they would they just cleaned my teeth and gave put these antibiotic things between my gums and teeth. They gave me this tooth brush that costs like $5 at walmart and a flouride and mouth rinse to use. I got the bill a few weeks later and was shocked. That toothbrush cost $130 and there were numerous other things that insurance wouldn't cover like I was told by the dental office. I called my insurance company and they said there were charges on my bill taht were entered incorrectly and things that they didn't even know what they were!! My bill showed that I still owed $600. That estimate was way off. I'm on my third bill because it says ins. is still pending items. It's now down to $350 and I've never even gotten my filling and already paid $800. The actual bill was less than the estimate but I still paid the 800 and now more. If the bill ended up being less shouldn't I pay less, not more!!! I'm canceling my follow up and going elsewhere. Her estimate was so far off. I never would have went there if I knew it would be so much more. I can't afford it!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning