Ashley Furniture / their service really sucks!
On February 27, 2007 I submitted my order to Mark Alan (distributor for Ashley Furniture). I took the liberty to browse through their showroom via internet and printed all merchandise to order (to make it very easy on Mark Alan).
Any ways; they submitted my order to Ashley Furniture on 3/1/07 and acknowledged order on 3/5/07.
I was promised a ship date on an entire living room seat, including end tables, entertainment unit, sofa table etc., and was promised a ship date of 3/26/07.
1. 3/26/07 came and passed no merchandise.
2. Promised a ship date of 4/5/07; again no merchandise.
3. Promised a ship date of 4/26/07; rec'd partial shipment waiting for sofa/loveseat to materialize. Sku#1830038 & 1830035 - new material (Ashley "Alexandria").
4. Promised sofa/loveseat on 5/5 - come and gone.
5. Promised again on 5/12/07 - come and gone.
6. Promsed again on 5/25/07 - come and gone and the distributor had the mfg. on the phone with me indicating a ship date of 6/8/07 they will follow through to make sure that date is met.
7. Original date have it was 3/26/07 and several promises has come and gone.
I informed the distributor to make sure date is met or I will cancel the order and receive a refund. They in turn tired hard to comfort me; and asked if I would like a replacement.
Whey should I replace something and the original merchandise did not materialize. I said, "NO". If I do not receive any merchandise I will cancel my order.
Today is 6/8/07 and the loveseat is on the truck but no sofa! The sofa will be in on 6/13/07 and I have had it with ASHLEY!
They service really sucks and with no information and/or customer service to help solve this problem.
If anyone should spend money they should receive goods... and I've been waiting far too long to be treated in this matter.
I suggest goods 1st then payment... I will not purchase any Ashley Furniture never again... you have lost a valuable customer!
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...